Let’s fight

Maria-

Kin
71💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My bio is in my signature. I want this to be an official fight for us to earn currency. Anyone is welcome. You can make the rulings I don’t know how

Avonomemi

Elite
Kin
1,632💸
Kumi
6,119💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I will take this.​
Avon on sig​
Rei RnR​
We start mid range​
Terrain: an abandoned market, water source is present, a sunny weather​
Use everything you have.​
Try and have fun include some role-playing if you can.​
You must be registered for see images
A von find herself in a deserted village, its gates have been torn about by some brute force, they clearly didn't stand a chance against whatever came their way from the look of it. Trending carefully and at alert, she walk through the streets of the village, the smell of decay was in the air, this people were not ready for an attack, along the sides of the main road laid decomposing bodies of its citizens, flies and pests and rodent have taken over this part of the village, Avon closed her nose attempting to reduce the effect of the odour emanating from the corpses. Avon was here on a mission, a mission from an unknown alias, he clearly thought this was important enough to pay such amount of Kumi upfront, naturally Avon would have walked back and claim unable to fulfil this kind of mission but something here caught her attention, this kind of massacre was familiar to the story told that happened in uchiha town back in konoha village, was this a repetition she wondered.​
Avon continue to wonder about the village until she got to the market, she observe a figure, the figure stood still, who would prefer to remain in such a foul scene unless they are the cause or have an ulterior motive. She move closer to the figure, once within mid range, she pull out a kunai with a paper bomb tag and throw it at the feet of the person, the kunai hit the ground near their feet and kick off a chain reaction on the paper tag that will ignite it and then explode creating a small smoke explosion.​

Last edited: