Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Fuuton: Chakra Kenpa no Kaze) - Wind Style: Chakra Sensing Breeze
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage: N/A
Description: A wind technique similar to the chakra sensing rain technique, the user infuses their chakra into the surround air create a light breeze across the battlefield. This breeze is capable of sensing the chakra of people or objects it comes in contact with. The breeze will die out after three turns once activated and can only be used twice per battle.
~Deactivates after three turns.
~Can only be used twice per battle.

(Fuuton: Seion Mayubachi) | Wind Release: Serene Cocoon of Retribution
Type: Attack/Defense
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 50
Damage: 90 (-20 to user)
Description: The user begins weaving an intricate series of twenty hand seals. During this process wind begins to whip around them and lifts them into the air several meters. The wind builds and builds tightly enveloping the user in a swirling cocoon. The wind becomes so fast and so dense that it begins to take on a solid appearance, making a white, swirling ovular cocoon around the user which can defend them from incoming attacks. At its peak the cocoon creates a faint and soothing humming sound, a calm before the storm. Then at a moment's notice the user will stretch their arms out at their sides causing the cocoon to explode outwards in a torrent of large wind blades that decimates the battlefield leaving large scars in the earth all around. Due to the high speeds and density of the wind cocoon it becomes difficult to control causing minor backlash within, dealing numerous shallow cuts over the user's body.
-Can only be used once per battle.
-No wind techniques the following two turns.
-No Forbidden techniques the following turn.
-Can defend against neutral elements of the same rank, but will no longer be capable of being used offensively.
-Can defend against S-rank fire, but will no longer be capable of being used offensively.

for

(Genjutsu: Sono Botsuraku) - Illusionary Arts: The Fall
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid Range
Chakra: 20
Damage: N/A
Description: This is a very tricky genjutsu, which can only be used at rare times. This genjutsu works when the enemy’s feet is off the ground. Whether it is when he is jumping, or falling, as long as his entire body is off the ground and logically away from reaching it for some time, the user can perform one hand seal, placing him within this genjutsu. When falling/dropping, he sees the ground perfectly clear and everything, but for some weird reason he can’t land back on the ground yet. It’s like he is falling and falling to somewhere far beneath the earth’s core, a hole far pass the earth’s core. It is a tricky genjutsu because the eye sight, balance and kinesthetic senses of the victim are also slightly altered. When he is falling and if he looks down upon the ground to see why he hasn’t made contact with the ground, the ground would seem as though it is dropping. The ground will have an appearance of a section of the ground lowering slowly or fast depending on the fall. The ground would seem to shake, like how any type of ground would look when it is being lowered. Simply, in reality, the victim will fall helplessly towards the ground. As he impacts the ground, the genjutsu will be released immediately upon the impact.

Notes:
-Can only be used thrice
-No Genjutsu for 4 turns after use
-Can only be taught by Venom

Who goes first? O_O

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'll teach first.

The chakra sensing breeze is pretty simple. You release your chakra into the air of the battlefield and create a light breeze of wind. This detects any chakra in comes in contact with. Since this is a light breeze and most battles are fought out doors, unless the enemy is a sensor they won't suspect anything abnormal about it. Its also good to use in a forest where chakra sensing rain won't be effective.

Give it a try.

Venom

Legendary
Kin
2,911💸
Kumi
3,679💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Mu release his wind chakra as a slight breeze throughout his tenketsu, letting his wind chakra be one with the air around. As this happens he feels different; like he activate a 6th sense of some sort. He could feel the chakra signatures of others around him.

Questions:

This can be used as a counter for sensing rain etc right? (For example if i used this and Muu's camouflage, i will basically be really really invisible to traack) o_o

(Excuse my grammer etc, on phone z.z)

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Eh, I'd say no. Your body is going to be a much higher concentration of chakra which should be detectable by the rain.

But doesn't Mu's perfect camo prevent being detectable by that anyway?

Moving on to the next one. Form a long string of twenty hand seals, as you're making the hand seals use the air around you to create a swirling cocoon of wind around your body. The cocoon will lift you into the air while it defends against whatever attack is coming your way, and then when you want to your spread out your arms to break the cocoon and send out blades of wind in every direction.

Venom

Legendary
Kin
2,911💸
Kumi
3,679💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Chakra sensing rain can detect him (So the NB mods say ~_~). What I thought was that with the chakra sensing breeze being your own chakra spread out in the rain, the rain won’t be able to distinguish where you are since your chakra would be all around. It’s like using chakra sensing rain of your own; which will void your opponent’s sensing rain. But meh xD

I begin to string up a couple hand seals while releasing my wind chakra into the air around me to form strings of wind blades to entangle closely around my body. As the wind strings or blades are coming closer, the air is lifting me up into the air as the wind then forms a barrier or cocoon around my entire body. Seconds after the 20th hand seal, I extend both arms out to release the cocoon strings to turn into countless wind blades. Sending it all the way up to long range and slicing up everything in a omnidirectional path.

Venom

Legendary
Kin
2,911💸
Kumi
3,679💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ight thanks. Now my turn z.z

This jutsu is straight up with its description. Very handy though you just have to think about it good *hint hint*

As soon as your opponent is off the ground whether it is from a jump or a fall, you do one hand seal and place them within this genjutsu where their senses are altered slightly. Though vision they will see the ground lowering, hear it lowering, and feel the breeze running against their body as if they’re still falling. While trap in this genjutsu you could simply bring something down on them from the sky above them since they won’t be able to hear it, or bring an earth spike upwards to impale them since they won’t see the spike. They will just think they’re still dropping to the ground. Many possibilities you can do with this genjutsu but I don’t wanna say all. Wanna save some secrets from people who might want to read up on how we can use it. You’re a smart fighter so ik you will think about some better combos.

Any questions?