Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
*arrives and pitches a scroll at you containing all you need to know about the technique*

Any questions? :coffee:

(Bakuhatsu-tekina Shūsei no Jutsu) - Explosive Modification Technique
Type: Attack/Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 15 (+2 per additional tag)
Damage points: 30 (+5 per additional tag)
Description: This technique allows the user to modify the explosion of an exploding tag(s) to suit his needs. The user imbues a tag with chakra focused in different areas of the tag. It serves to divert the force of the explosion away from the chakra, allowing the direction, size, and strength of the explosion to be changed. For example, the user could place a tag on a tree and cause an explosion which only makes a 3 inch wide hole in it by diverting all of the energy of the explosion toward the tree and limiting its range. If the user is in contact with a tag exploding away from him, he will be blown back by the recoil unless he braces himself or reduces it's strength.
-Max 3 tags per use
-Tags can be detonated whenever the user wishes

Akasha

Legendary
Kin
1,022💸
Kumi
355💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What is the size of the biggest explosion that can be made with this jutsu? Is it similar to the explosion of the one that usual explosive tag makes or is it bigger due to enhacement of chakra?

No questions other then that. It is lovely jutsu to be honest.

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
An explosion made by that jutsu can be the same size as a regular tag's. The difference is, instead of exploding outwards in all directions, the jutsu can focus the explosion at the enemy which makes it more potent.

Somehow i've never used this technique before. It has been gathering dust in my customs thread this whole time. I know you'll have no problem finding a use for it though.