803💴
Trait Points
46⚔️
(Suiton: Kanui Batsu) - Water Style: Water Blitz
Type: Offensive
Range Short - Long
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: A water variation of Wind Blitz. After infusing water chakra into a kunai, and coating it in malleable water [which takes the shape of the Kunai it's surrouding]. The user will then hurl it at the intended target, and when deemed necessary, the user may wave 1 handseal, controlling the water coating the kunai to expand and spin rapidly around the kunai. Taking the shape of a spinning spear; with the kunai as it's epicenter while spinning. Said spear is 6 feet long and 3 feet wide, capable of piercing and shreadring human flesh with ease. This technique follows a sraight path, thus, only moves foward and in a single direction.

*Only usable with 1 kunai per usage.
*Only usable x3 per battle.
*Must be taught by Loki

Do what you do in training.

Akasha

Legendary
Kin
1,022💸
Kumi
355💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Taking a kunai into my right hand I'd start to gather suiton chakra within my abdomen before focusing it into the center of my right palm. As chakra is focused there I'd channel it further into the kunai,equally distributing it throughout it before releasing it. Using nature manipulation whilst releasing chakra I'd generate water and using shape manipulation I'd make it to coat around the kunai,taking it's shape. Once water coated kunai is in my hand I'd aim it towards your clone,a little bit towards the left as to miss his neck. Water coated kunai would go in a linear path and as it reaches just next to your neck in matter of seconds I'd perform a single hand seal whilst using shape manipulation on water that is surrounding it to make water ''explode'' into a spinning spear which has cutting capabilities and thus can easily shred through human flesh.