Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[My rp is going to be a tad lazy for the time being. D:]

Castiel sits and waits for his old friend to appear.

"It has been way too long." - Castiel said to himself.

JojocIaw

Elite
Kin
1,905💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Awards
[My rp is going to be a tad lazy for the time being. D:]

Castiel sits and waits for his old friend to appear.

"It has been way too long." - Castiel said to himself.
My apologies for not responding for a long ass time. x___x

Karin was walking along the open field looking at flowers and dreaming of Sasuke when upon chance she met a kind young man. Like her normal self, she felt quite attracted and spoke in a flirtatious manner.

"So what is it I can help you with stranger? Sasuke isn't home and I have some spare time for you."

After seeing the letter hanging from his pocket, Karin remembered about an old friend she had lost contact with. She crossed her arms and placed her right hand up to her right cheek as she tried to remember.

"You must be that guy I met so long ago....Castrator? No....Cassy?.....Darn....What's your name again?"

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My apologies for not responding for a long ass time. x___x

Karin was walking along the open field looking at flowers and dreaming of Sasuke when upon chance she met a kind young man. Like her normal self, she felt quite attracted and spoke in a flirtatious manner.

"So what is it I can help you with stranger? Sasuke isn't home and I have some spare time for you."

After seeing the letter hanging from his pocket, Karin remembered about an old friend she had lost contact with. She crossed her arms and placed her right hand up to her right cheek as she tried to remember.

"You must be that guy I met so long ago....Castrator? No....Cassy?.....Darn....What's your name again?"
"Sasuke said he was going to teach me some of his customs, it is okay that you have forgotten my name, my name is Castiel, or Cas; whichever you want. I do not mind." - Castiel said.

JojocIaw

Elite
Kin
1,905💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Awards
"Sasuke said he was going to teach me some of his customs, it is okay that you have forgotten my name, my name is Castiel, or Cas; whichever you want. I do not mind." - Castiel said.
"Ah okay then. He's passed out in my bed from all the drugs I..I mean from his medication. You see he fell quite ill and...well here we are."

Trying not to look more suspicious, Karin changes the subject.

"Okay Cas. He left me a note about that. Let's see...."

Karin hands over a piece of parchment that has two techniques written on them.

"Okay so which would you like to learn? I can teach the two or you can just stay with one."

She smiles and waits for Castiel's reply.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Ah okay then. He's passed out in my bed from all the drugs I..I mean from his medication. You see he fell quite ill and...well here we are."

Trying not to look more suspicious, Karin changes the subject.

"Okay Cas. He left me a note about that. Let's see...."

Karin hands over a piece of parchment that has two techniques written on them.

"Okay so which would you like to learn? I can teach the two or you can just stay with one."

She smiles and waits for Castiel's reply.
"I would like to learn both if that is no troubles: Suiton: Mizurappa Shippuu | Water Release: Violent Water Wave Hurricane & Fukusuu Taka Dageki no Jutsu | Multiple Falcon Strike Technique?"

JojocIaw

Elite
Kin
1,905💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Awards
"I would like to learn both if that is no troubles: Suiton: Mizurappa Shippuu | Water Release: Violent Water Wave Hurricane & Fukusuu Taka Dageki no Jutsu | Multiple Falcon Strike Technique?"
Ah then let us begin with the first one then. I want you to analyse this jutsu for me (Strengths/Weaknesses/Counters/Usefulness) and then perform it for me please. I want to see how sharp of a mind you have. I would expect no less from a sensei. ;3

Suiton: Mizurappa Shippuu | Water Release: Violent Water Wave Hurricane
Type: Attack
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: Water gushes out from the mouth like a waterfall and is manipulated to form a small water hurricane that surrounds the user, washing away the enemy at close quarters.

Note: Can only be taught by Kārin.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ah then let us begin with the first one then. I want you to analyse this jutsu for me (Strengths/Weaknesses/Counters/Usefulness) and then perform it for me please. I want to see how sharp of a mind you have. I would expect no less from a sensei. ;3

Suiton: Mizurappa Shippuu | Water Release: Violent Water Wave Hurricane
Description: Water gushes out from the mouth like a waterfall and is manipulated to form a small water hurricane that surrounds the user, washing away the enemy at close quarters.

Note: Can only be taught by Kārin.
I will just use this template.

Strong points

• - I assume it is able to protect you from kunai and weapons alike?
  • - Able to wash the enemy away from the user.
Weak points

• - Unable to see from the hurricane?
  • - Range is a pain.
  • - Wind technique of equal or greater rank, can cancel it out.
Combinations-strategies
- Use this to throw them off balance then overpower them with a stronger technique, sound, tai, etc...

Ways to counter this technique
- Earthen technique would be able to overcome it with ease, that or ice based techniques.

Questions
- N/A

Performance:
- Castiel starets by gathering up a small amount of water chakra in his mouth from that he releases it in the form of water, the water rushes out of his mouth similar to that of a waterfall, he then manipulates the water to form a water hurricane the size of Castiel around him, this allows him to be protected from kunai, and is able to wash Castiel target away from him.

JojocIaw

Elite
Kin
1,905💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Awards
I will just use this template.

Strong points

• - I assume it is able to protect you from kunai and weapons alike?
  • - Able to wash the enemy away from the user.
Weak points

• - Unable to see from the hurricane?
  • - Range is a pain.
  • - Wind technique of equal or greater rank, can cancel it out.
Combinations-strategies
- Use this to throw them off balance then overpower them with a stronger technique, sound, tai, etc...

- Earthen technique would be able to overcome it with ease, that or ice based techniques.

Questions
- N/A

Performance:
- Castiel starets by gathering up a small amount of water chakra in his mouth from that he releases it in the form of water, the water rushes out of his mouth similar to that of a waterfall, he then manipulates the water to form a water hurricane the size of Castiel around him, this allows him to be protected from kunai, and is able to wash Castiel target away from him.
Sounds legit. Not bad for a sensei, not bad at all. O^O

Yes it can wash away an enemy(s) near you but remember that you are building up the water from your mouth and manipulating the water to form around you like a pseudo-cocoon. By making it dense you can block off kunais and weapons like you mentioned. I was thinking of one day using lighting with it and making it better on a larger scale but those days are over. If you ever want to make a CJ based on this you have my permission to base it off my CJ. I just wish you would have given me some more action on that move of yours. :p

You must be registered for see images

Shall we proceed on the next one Nate? :3

*hands you a scroll with jutsu imprinted on it*
Fukusuu Taka Dageki no Jutsu | Multiple Falcon Strike Technique
Description: User forces chakra flow to muscles and joints in the arm allowing user to perform several rapid strikes in quick succession.

Note: Must use with a sword, katana, or tanto.
Note: Can only be taught by Kārin

I want you to do the same for this technique. Be more creative, sensei. T__T

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sounds legit. Not bad for a sensei, not bad at all. O^O

Yes it can wash away an enemy(s) near you but remember that you are building up the water from your mouth and manipulating the water to form around you like a pseudo-cocoon. By making it dense you can block off kunais and weapons like you mentioned. I was thinking of one day using lighting with it and making it better on a larger scale but those days are over. If you ever want to make a CJ based on this you have my permission to base it off my CJ. I just wish you would have given me some more action on that move of yours. :p

Shall we proceed on the next one Nate? :3

*hands you a scroll with jutsu imprinted on it*
Description: User forces chakra flow to muscles and joints in the arm allowing user to perform several rapid strikes in quick succession.

I want you to do the same for this technique. Be more creative, sensei. T__T
I actually forgot about this, sorry man. :|

Strong points

• - Placing chakra into your muscles and joints, increases your speed of striking sightly. But still a decent amount. Able to strike more then once at a fast pace.
Weak points

• - Using a sword with this, may leave you a little open. Depending on the size of your sword, cause using a large sword you'd have trouble many strikes in one go.
Combinations-strategies
- Thanks to one of my CFS, this technique would go very well with it since, I am able to pin-point wounds with ease, and I could use this technique to aim for some of the more weaker wounds. Doing major damage.

- Moving yourself out of range, but that is boring. Simply stop the blade from touching you, or use a simple wind technique or earth one to shake them off balance, halting the technique in a sense.

Questions
- N/A

Performance:
- Starting short range from the clone. Castiel gathers up his wind chakra and sends it all around his body creating a white aura of wind chakra, that enhances his movements and whatnot. Castiel runs towards the clone and rises up his left hand, slashing at the clones left arm, cutting his lower wound. Straight after he stops flowing his wind chakra, halting the technique. Next he gathers up normal raw chakra in both of his arms. Mainly his joints and then he grabs his sword from his back and begins to strike the clone with the blade into the man's chest in the same spot about seven times, doing massive damage. Making it go poof quite fast.

Yūgana Ken: Tenkei Songu | Graceful Fist: Heaven's Song
Type: Supplementary, Offensive
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description: Heaven's song is considered the basic form of the Graceful Fist. The user will gather a large sum of fuuton chakra towards every point of their body and release it forward to create a semi-transparent white aura around the users body (finger tips, limbs, stomach area, etc.). When releasing this style the users take up the properties of fuuton chakra that corresponds with Graceful fist. The user will feel much lighter and fluid when using the style, especially in hand to hand combat where the user will be able to react with ease. This is because Graceful fist allows the user to watch the opponents every move with high level of clarity, this allows the user to counter an opponents attack in hand to hand combat. Due to being much lighter with the wind chakra around their body the user will be able to leap further and move around quicker. The user will also obtain a higher attack potency in battle. The user, whenever they deliver a attack towards the opponent it will cause serious sharp cutting pain because of the attributes the fighting style takes up. The sharp pain is precise and accurate furthermore since the user has high knowledge of the human body, knowing where every muscle and ligament are located they can use this cutting property to cut the muscles because of the sharpness this fighting style grants towards the user. This means the user can rip a muscle of the opponents biceps for example and completely render that arm useless or move with serious pain.
Notes:
- Can only be used three times per-match.
- Must be a practitioner of Yūgana Ken | Graceful Fist
- Can only be used in conjunction with Graceful Fist techniques.

JojocIaw

Elite
Kin
1,905💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Awards
I actually forgot about this, sorry man. :|

Strong points

• - Placing chakra into your muscles and joints, increases your speed of striking sightly. But still a decent amount. Able to strike more then once at a fast pace.
Weak points

• - Using a sword with this, may leave you a little open. Depending on the size of your sword, cause using a large sword you'd have trouble many strikes in one go.
Combinations-strategies
- Thanks to one of my CFS, this technique would go very well with it since, I am able to pin-point wounds with ease, and I could use this technique to aim for some of the more weaker wounds. Doing major damage.

- Moving yourself out of range, but that is boring. Simply stop the blade from touching you, or use a simple wind technique or earth one to shake them off balance, halting the technique in a sense.

Questions
- N/A

Performance:
- Starting short range from the clone. Castiel gathers up his wind chakra and sends it all around his body creating a white aura of wind chakra, that enhances his movements and whatnot. Castiel runs towards the clone and rises up his left hand, slashing at the clones left arm, cutting his lower wound. Straight after he stops flowing his wind chakra, halting the technique. Next he gathers up normal raw chakra in both of his arms. Mainly his joints and then he grabs his sword from his back and begins to strike the clone with the blade into the man's chest in the same spot about seven times, doing massive damage. Making it go poof quite fast.

Yūgana Ken: Tenkei Songu | Graceful Fist: Heaven's Song
Type: Supplementary, Offensive
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description: Heaven's song is considered the basic form of the Graceful Fist. The user will gather a large sum of fuuton chakra towards every point of their body and release it forward to create a semi-transparent white aura around the users body (finger tips, limbs, stomach area, etc.). When releasing this style the users take up the properties of fuuton chakra that corresponds with Graceful fist. The user will feel much lighter and fluid when using the style, especially in hand to hand combat where the user will be able to react with ease. This is because Graceful fist allows the user to watch the opponents every move with high level of clarity, this allows the user to counter an opponents attack in hand to hand combat. Due to being much lighter with the wind chakra around their body the user will be able to leap further and move around quicker. The user will also obtain a higher attack potency in battle. The user, whenever they deliver a attack towards the opponent it will cause serious sharp cutting pain because of the attributes the fighting style takes up. The sharp pain is precise and accurate furthermore since the user has high knowledge of the human body, knowing where every muscle and ligament are located they can use this cutting property to cut the muscles because of the sharpness this fighting style grants towards the user. This means the user can rip a muscle of the opponents biceps for example and completely render that arm useless or move with serious pain.
Notes:
- Can only be used three times per-match.
- Must be a practitioner of Yūgana Ken | Graceful Fist
- Can only be used in conjunction with Graceful Fist techniques.

Very good explanation, Nate. I should probably update the jutsu as I intended it to be piercing strikes. It would be interesting if it was a taijutsu technique as well but I don't have the training or the time for it.

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to teach you. :3

If you need anything let me know. ^__^