Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
3⚔️
*Phoenix finally appears with Katniss' fire dress on*

Oh shit, how did I confuse this for my sage cloak??

*Finds you staring at me*

Errm, you didn't see anything!

BluePhenix

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
3⚔️
You're...not at all what I expected ._.
I said... You. Didn't. See. Anything. Cheesus Crust!

*Summons a scroll and hands it to you for reading*

(Suiton: Mizu Handou) – Water Style: Hydro Kick
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 25
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user gathers a large amount of water chakra under any of his feet and release it as a geyser of water to launch himself in any direction, depending on the angle that his feet maintain with the ground. This is basically used to shift in the blink of an eye from short to mid range and vice versa, or from mid to long range and vice versa. When using Hydro Kick, the user’s feet must be in contact with the ground/earth to give appropriate power to the geyser.
Note: Can only be taught by BluePhenix.
Note: Can only be used five times per battles due to the stress it poses on the ankle of the user.

*Scans you from head to toe*

So, like, do you think you got what it takes to learn that?... Huh, what's that you say?... Orange color? Pfft, so what?

*Clears throat*

As you can see, this is a pretty simple technique. It's mainly used to switch ranges fast and easy, so it isn't really an offensive technique although you could use the momentum you gain from it to body-slam an opponent. I'll demonstrate.

*Summons a dummy and uses Hydro Kick twice to switch ranges around it and a third time to slam into it*

Now that you've seen the technique, you have it pretty much figured out. You only need to gather your suiton chakra and concentrate it beneath the feet that you will use to launch yourself. Then you release it as a bursting geyser which will push you away from the ground. The only difficulty in this technique is that it puts much pressure on your ankle, so you can't use it infinitely. Also, to determine where you will be launched, you need to adjust the positioning that your feet maintains with the ground. If you have grasped it, then you may begin practice at once.

Negative Knight

Legendary
Kin
806💸
Kumi
5,938💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ah, well, let me give it a shot.

I begin focusing my suiton chakra into my right foot before utilizing it to launch my body forwards at an incredible speed, allowing me to cover the distance from mid range to short in the blink of an eye. I repeat this process continuously to move between ranges before trying it out on the dummy as demonstrated. With each successive use it takes a toll on my ankle and eventually I'm incapable of performing it altogether :/

I've got the hang of it z.z

BluePhenix

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
3⚔️
Ah, well, let me give it a shot.

I begin focusing my suiton chakra into my right foot before utilizing it to launch my body forwards at an incredible speed, allowing me to cover the distance from mid range to short in the blink of an eye. I repeat this process continuously to move between ranges before trying it out on the dummy as demonstrated. With each successive use it takes a toll on my ankle and eventually I'm incapable of performing it altogether :/

I've got the hang of it z.z
Looking good. Take a break until your ankles feel less tense, then try it again. But this time, try working on the angles while you shift ranges. You could either be flying a bit high in the air or close enough to the ground to have your nose brush against it. I'd say it's a determining factor in deciding the next jutsu you'd chain. And you could also chain a jutsu while still in the flying momentum. Do these successfully and we'll be done here.

Negative Knight

Legendary
Kin
806💸
Kumi
5,938💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
After taking a break and allowing my ankles to rest, I utilize the technique once more but this time focusing more on the angling/trajectory of my flight path. At first, I attempt to fly high through the sky before trying my luck at remaining fairly close to the ground. I keep attempting this until I perfect it