Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
'',

This one first,just perform it and ask if you have any questions.It's just like the chidori senbon.

(Fuuton:Senpuku Senbon)-Wind Release:Whirlwind Needles
Type:Attack
Range:Mid
Chakra:30
Damage:60
Description:The user will perform a single hand seal and exhale his wind chakra into his into his hand.The exhaled chakra will continue to flow around the users hand.Then the user will slash through the air horizontally with the hand in which he had exhaled his wind chakra to and launch dozens of sharp wind senbons from the pattern he had slashed the air.
~Note:No A rank or above wind techniques in the same turn.
~Note:Can be used twice per battle.

Akasha

Legendary
Kin
1,022💸
Kumi
355💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Upon gathering chakra within my body I'd focus it in my lungs. As I do so I'd place my right hand near my lips as I release the chakra. With usage of nature manipulation I'd generate wind and with usage of shape manipulation I'd make wind flow around the hand. Slashing my hands towards your clone I'd use shape manipulation onto the chakra forming senbons.

No questions u-u!

Illyasviel

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lovely z.z

(Fuuton:Shibu Kaze)-Wind Release:Branching wind
Range:Mid(only)
Chakra:30
Damage:60
Description:The user will perform two hand seal and exhale a thick and powerful stream of wind.When the wind gets to around the end of short range the stream will branch into 7 smaller,streams of wind that are very sharp at the top.3 will go to the left of the opponent,3 to the right and one above.Once they get to the line of the opponent they will turn towards him,punching and cutting him where they hit.
Note:Can be used only once per battle.
Note:No above A rank wind the same and next turn.

Akasha

Legendary
Kin
1,022💸
Kumi
355💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I gather futon chakra within my body, focus it within my lungs before relasing it from my mouth. Using nature manipulation I generate wind and with usage of shape manipulation I form a stream. Once this stream reaches short range from opponent I use shape manipulation as to make it brunch out into 7 streams.

Illyasviel

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Next one.

(Doton:Chanku Tama)-Earth Release:Earth Nails
Type:Attack/Supplementary
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:25
Damage Points:40
Description:The user will gather his chakra in his leg and then stomp the ground with the same leg.That will cause a circle of an one meter radius of short earth spikes to emerge around and under the opponet,the spikes will emerge in three layers with the furthest one from the opponent first so he would have some time to react before his feet get stabbed.The spikes are about 5 cm long.The user can also by performing one hand seal make the spikes shout out from the ground directly upwards.
~Note:It can be used only three times per battle.

Akasha

Legendary
Kin
1,022💸
Kumi
355💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I focus earth chakra within my left foot as I stomp into the ground releasing the chakra beneath and around your clone. Using nature and shape manipulation I make 3 layers of spikes emerge from the ground as to incircle your clone. Performing a single seal I make them shout out directly upwards.

Illyasviel

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Katon:Ume no Kaki)- Fire release:Rope of fire
Chakra:20
Damage:40
Description:The user will exhale a condensed fireball the size of about the humans stomack into the air above him.Then he will attach a rope of chakra from his fingers to the fireball and once he does that he will be able to swing the fireball around as a mace.The fireball upon impact with an solid object will explode in a sudden burst of flames,big enough to engulf someones whole body in fire.
~Note:Can be used twice per battle.
~Note:The user must wait 2 turns before using it again

Akasha

Legendary
Kin
1,022💸
Kumi
355💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I gather katon chakra within my body before releasing it from my mouth. Using nature manipulation I generate fire and using shape manipulation I form a greatly compressed ball. As I release the ball, I extend my right arm releasing a thin rope of chakra that will attach itself to the ball.

Illyasviel

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:3

(Genjutsu:Explosive Cat):Bakuyaku Neko
Chakra Cost:25
Damage Points:40
Description: The user makes the enemy see a scared cat coming towards them and it hides behind the enemy the cat is actualy a few explosive tags tied together that the user will throw and they can explode at the users will.

Akasha

Legendary
Kin
1,022💸
Kumi
355💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Izvini sto ovako kasno odgovaram >_>'

Taking few explosive tags I tie them togheter as I throw them towards your clone. The explosive tags would be a trigger to genjutsu. As soon as your clone sees them being thrown towrads them, in their place a scared cat would appear.