Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*awaits Akisha on training grounds*

Earth Release: Explosing Rocks (Doton: Bakuhatsuteki Iwa)

Type: Offense
Range: middle - long
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 60
Description: The user molds his Earth Chakra in his hands. Then he slaps his hands on the ground releasing the chakra he has molded and puts 2 explosive tags on the ground. As a result 2 large rocks are formed, taking the 2 explosive tags inside them. Then the user can send the rocks against the enemy. After the rocks come closer to the enemy the explosing tag inside the rock explode and doing some damage to the enemy.
Note: Can only be taught by PowerOfDarkness*

Perform the technique and ask questions if you have any.

Akasha

Legendary
Kin
1,022💸
Kumi
355💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Earth Release: Explosing Rocks (Doton: Bakuhatsuteki Iwa)

Type: Offense
Range: middle - long
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 60
Description: The user molds his Earth Chakra in his hands. Then he slaps his hands on the ground releasing the chakra he has molded and puts 2 explosive tags on the ground. As a result 2 large rocks are formed, taking the 2 explosive tags inside them. Then the user can send the rocks against the enemy. After the rocks come closer to the enemy the explosing tag inside the rock explode and doing some damage to the enemy.
Note: Can only be taught by PowerOfDarkness*

Perform the technique and ask questions if you have any.
I focus doton chakra within my left hand before slaming it onto the ground. Once the hand has touched the earth I release the chakra as I place 2 explosive tags with my right hand. Upon doing so two large rocks form. I direct them as to slam onto your clone before explosing.

Can I make rocks appear anywhere on the battlefield?

Akisha

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I focus doton chakra within my left hand before slaming it onto the ground. Once the hand has touched the earth I release the chakra as I place 2 explosive tags with my right hand. Upon doing so two large rocks form. I direct them as to slam onto your clone before explosing.

Can I make rocks appear anywhere on the battlefield?
The explosive tags are inside the rocks. You place the ex tags on the ground while concentrating chakra and the rocks are formed around the ex tags taking them inside.

And, the rocks appear in front of you and you can then direct them wherever you want.