Kin
1💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Re: [CFS]lesson for Gitanshu

I pass a decent amount of chakra in my scythe and shape manipulate it around the scythe in a shape of crescent shape and then use it to cot through that random jutsu.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Iight bro new one

(Sishen Liandao Yishu: Shinigami no shinzō ) Reaper Scythe Arts: Reaper's Heart
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A
Description: After the user throws their scythe at the opponent while still being attached to their chain they will use their chakra to create clones of the scythes(like Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu) that are all still attached to the user chain making it harder for the opponent to dodge due to the scythes covering a wider range.
Note: Needs to be taught by ~Korra~
Note: Usable 3 times
Note: Can only create up to 5 Scythe clones

Pretty self explanatory

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Dam its been a while xD

(Sishen Liandao Yishu: Shinigami no Gifuto) Reaper Scythe Arts: The Grim Reaper's Gift
Type: Attack
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 40 (-10 to sustain per turn)
Damage Points: 80
Description: Though it was develop form the elemental infusion, Korra was able to intensify the jutsu to create scythes made out of an elemental themselves. These element scythes are able to cut sharper than normal scythes. When using chakra the chakra scythes each have different effects. Theses scythes are also the length of normal scythes.
Katon: The scythe is made up of complete fire and when in contact with an opponent can produce a burning effect upon contact. The user is unaffected by the fire by covering their body in a layer of chakra to protect themselves.
Suiton: The scythe is made up water, making the scythe more flexible and can increase the length up to 3 feet. When hit by this scythe it causes irregular breathing to an opponent.
Raiton: The chakra made up of complete lightning making the scythe’s penetration greater and causes a numbing effect upon impact. User creates a protective layer of chakra to protect them.
Doton: The scythe made up of rocks which can have its weight either increased (3 times as much) or decreased (3 times as much) to either increase impact or speed, depending on the situation (only one weight change per use, meaning either use this infusion for more weight or less with each use) The scythe can also cause broken bones when being hit by.
Futon: The blade is made up of pure concreted wind increasing having an increased cutting power than normal scythes.
Note: Usable 3 time a match
Note: Must know Reaper Scythe Arts and must be taught by ~Korra~
Note: Can only have one infusion active. With earth infusion, each changing of weight counts as a use.
Note: The user can create either 1 or 2 scythes at a time but if creating two the scythes are the same element. If the user creates 1 but then wants to create another right after it still counts as another use. The scythes last while the user is holding them (dispersing if they leave his grasp) during which they consume his chakra to be sustained.

Basically you are going to create a scythe or scythes made up of elements themselves. Start from whichever element you want and then go down the rest. Each time you create a scythe hit my clones with them.

Gitanshu

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Actually quite a long time

And can we skip the performing part, I have done it so many times already. :p

Instead can I ask you about it's working like.

- Can it be used both for infusion and creation of elemental scythe?

- I don't think we can use hand seal while this is in play, right?

- Can we use diff different element technique while we are using a scythe of different element, ex. Can I use a fire technique while water scythe is in play.

- I think I can surely use stuff like gen and basic ninjutsu, right?

- Lastly the elongation of scythe using chain, is it applicable in this scenario as well?

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Actually quite a long time

And can we skip the performing part, I have done it so many times already. :p

Instead can I ask you about it's working like.

- Can it be used both for infusion and creation of elemental scythe?

- I don't think we can use hand seal while this is in play, right?

- Can we use diff different element technique while we are using a scythe of different element, ex. Can I use a fire technique while water scythe is in play.

- I think I can surely use stuff like gen and basic ninjutsu, right?

- Lastly the elongation of scythe using chain, is it applicable in this scenario as well?
1) No you cant

2) True

3) No unless you have Y/Y

4) Yes as long as you dont have to do hand signs

5) No since once you let go of this it goes away