AnimusOra

Veteran
Kin
25💸
Kumi
2,253💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For any Star Trek fans today is truly a sad day. Leonard Nimoy aka "Spock" has passed away today. For anyone interested please check out the story here

Last edited:

AnimusOra

Veteran
Kin
25💸
Kumi
2,253💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I read he was hospitalized few days ago. It's sad to see him go.
I know :'( I was really hoping that he would get better. Even more so i was hoping that this would be fake but unfortunately both are true. Live long and prosper......

Damn.....Well, he did live long and prosper...R.I.P. one of my childhood heros. :(
Yes he did and he is also one of my heroes as well. Im probably going to be going on a star trek binge soon....

Last edited:

AnimusOra

Veteran
Kin
25💸
Kumi
2,253💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

fiend

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just read the news :(

RIP Spock. \\//,

You must be registered for see images

He entertained millions and inspired many to get into the sciences.\\//,

Last edited:

AnimusOra

Veteran
Kin
25💸
Kumi
2,253💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This saddens me greatly.
:(

Just read the news :(

RIP Spock. \\//,

You must be registered for see images

He entertained millions and inspired many to get into the sciences.\\//,
Yes he did, I am intrigued by engineering, philosophy and science because of him....

RIP. I met him years ago. He was a nice man and a great actor.
Thats incredible! I wish i could have met him before he passed...

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For any Star Trek fans today is truly a sad day. Leonard Nimoy aka "Spok" has passed away today. For anyone interested please check out the story here
Spock and I'm not correcting you to be a grammar Nazi but this is a respect thread yes? Best to get everything accurate as possible.

AnimusOra

Veteran
Kin
25💸
Kumi
2,253💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Spock and I'm not correcting you to be a grammar Nazi but this is a respect thread yes? Best to get everything accurate as possible.
No biggie, nothing a little editing can't solve

My boyfriend took me to one of those Sci-Fi events and we met briefly.
Thats awesome! I envy you for being able to see him. May he rest in peace :)

AnimusOra

Veteran
Kin
25💸
Kumi
2,253💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't really watch Star Trek or know him well, but RIP to the guy.
You should check out the old Star Trek and you will like the series.

That's sad to hear, you're missing out on series with a greate message behind it. Definetly one of the things that made me a person I am today, even though that sounds awkward.
That isn't strange at all. Alot of his influences made me who i am today as well....

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's sad to hear, you're missing out on series with a greate message behind it. Definetly one of the things that made me a person I am today, even though that sounds awkward.
I'm confused, you disliked my post about spelling Nimoy's character name correct. Do you not think he deserves to have his most well known character accurately addressed? I know the OP didn't mean any disrespect by it and I meant none to him when I informed him of the misspelling. So what may I ask is it you took offense with enough so that you bothered to click a dislike button?

Waindo

Legendary
Kin
869💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm confused, you disliked my post about spelling Nimoy's character name correct. Do you not think he deserves to have his most well known character accurately addressed? I know the OP didn't mean any disrespect by it and I meant none to him when I informed him of the misspelling. So what may I ask is it you took offense with enough so that you bothered to click a dislike button?
I disliked? I actually went for a like back then lol.....

Status
Not open for further replies.