Legit Reason for hating on Sakura?

116 posts 16 reactions
Joined
Jun 8, 2012
Messages
116
Reaction score
16
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Why hate sakura? I'm curious. I don't think there is a legit reason.

I mean Naruto still hasn't given up on Sasuke as a friend? Why should Sakura have to give up on him as a possible partner? She hestiated to kill him... Naruto probaly would too, unless lives were at stake.

So WHy do you hate Sakura?
 

saaaaaadpanda

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,710 posts 1,191 reactions
Joined
May 17, 2012
Messages
8,710
Reaction score
1,191
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Sakura's fickle. She ignores Naruto, the good guy who's been there all along. Instead, she goes after her fantasy bad boy who she's had no real relationship with. Also, her personality and powers really haven't developed much since part I. For a character that is supposed to be integral to the story, she kind of fails.
 

Legendary Broly

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
9,529 posts 1,222 reactions
Joined
Feb 10, 2012
Messages
9,529
Reaction score
1,222
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
shes alright i suppose her whining over sasuke annoys me just as naruto's whining for sasuke does , i dont hate her though , and i agree why should we attack sakura for wanting sasuke but yet are all for naruto getting him :)
 

Thane

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,025 posts 432 reactions
Joined
Apr 13, 2012
Messages
3,025
Reaction score
432
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Well...I'm just gonna take a wild guess here. She is practically one of the four main characters, a member of Team 7. Naturally, one expects more from the show's heroine than other supporting characters.

But she does nothing.

In the first season, she bites a guy. That's it. Other than that, all she talks about is Sasuke and then she cries for whatever reason.

Then she made such huge progress in the beginning of Shippuden, but that did not last very long. Which is a shame, because she was awesome in her fight against Sasori. But then she faded into the background once again.

As for Sasuke, I don't think people are mad at her for loving him. It's how it's portrayed. She had a one-sided crush on a guy who was such a jerk to her, and now she is madly in love with him, even after three years of him being a total nutjob. When she could do something, like helping Kakashi when he briefly fought Sasuke, she cried once again and froze.

I don't hate Sakura, but that is no way to treat the show's heroine. It's not like any other female characters are any better, but there you have it.
 

AWSUM SID

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,345 posts 284 reactions
Joined
Nov 17, 2011
Messages
1,345
Reaction score
284
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I wAnT her to DiE!! She is absolutely of no use. All she does is complicate things, screw up others, screws up on her jobs, she gives romance a bad name( with his infatuation with sasuke). The only time she was helpful was when she managed to find a cure for kankuro. But i guess any direct pupil of tsunade would have figured it out. Who was it that came to save naruto when pain pinned him to the ground- NOT sakura( and she was his teammate).
If anyone should die it has to be sakura and i think it will happen, the murderer being sasuke.
 

Sabuto Hayashi

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,276 posts 418 reactions
Joined
Aug 16, 2010
Messages
5,276
Reaction score
418
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
As the lead heroine, she's too emotionally weak, switches between Sasuke and Naruto by complete random, she's always being saved by someone instead of fighting...

The list goes on.
 

Chatte

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
10,361 posts 1,369 reactions
Joined
Mar 14, 2012
Messages
10,361
Reaction score
1,369
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'm probably gonna get flamed for this but... anyway

You must be registered for see images


:D

I don't hate her, at all. I even understand every bit of her action. People say she's annoying and with no use, she's left behind and so... But I wonder whose fault is this?

NOt to mention that for some, is 'cool' to hate on Sakura because everyone else does. ;)
 

AWSUM SID

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,345 posts 284 reactions
Joined
Nov 17, 2011
Messages
1,345
Reaction score
284
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'm probably gonna get flamed for this but... anyway

You must be registered for see images


:D

I don't hate her, at all. I even understand every bit of her action. People say she's annoying and with no use, she's left behind and so... But I wonder whose fault is this?

NOt to mention that for some, is 'cool' to hate on Sakura because everyone else does. ;)

she punches a zetsu clone to the ground. WOW!! she actually did something!!!
 

Οdin

Sage of Six Posts 🔮
Immortal
63,117 posts 1,491 reactions
Joined
Jun 14, 2012
Messages
63,117
Reaction score
1,491
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You hate a fictional character? That's ignorant and childish.
 

Sazzi

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,095 posts 35 reactions
Joined
Aug 16, 2011
Messages
1,095
Reaction score
35
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
she does still have one of my favorite moves... and that was tht lil blossem explosion attack from the land of snow movie... then where she threw lil paper bombs all around the opponent and then blew him away....
 

medal32

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,422 posts 178 reactions
Joined
May 22, 2012
Messages
3,422
Reaction score
178
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
She is suppoused to be one of the 4 main characters, yet she does less than half the supporting cast
 

sasuke ftwftw

Member
70 posts 1 reaction
Joined
Nov 10, 2011
Messages
70
Reaction score
1
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Why hate sakura? I'm curious. I don't think there is a legit reason.

I mean Naruto still hasn't given up on Sasuke as a friend? Why should Sakura have to give up on him as a possible partner? She hestiated to kill him... Naruto probaly would too, unless lives were at stake.

So WHy do you hate Sakura?
listen im gonna be nice and leave 95% of the reasons i h8 her out and explain why i hate her at the same time.
she is dull and predictable a easy to understand character,preditible would be the word infact she is so predictable kishmoto said when asked about sakuras character development he said"sakura...well she sliped my mind" in a 2012 interview so she is such a crappy charicter kishmoto stoped major character development on here and worked other characters. so that is the nice and very minute part on why i hate sakura.
 

Sabuto Hayashi

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,276 posts 418 reactions
Joined
Aug 16, 2010
Messages
5,276
Reaction score
418
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'm probably gonna get flamed for this but... anyway

You must be registered for see images

That was probably one of the few scenes that redeem Sakura's character. She demonstrated power and intelligence to expose the Zetsu spies within the Alliance camps.

Shame we don't see more of that Sakura instead of the crying and unstable version we see most often.
 

Xgang uchiha

Member
404 posts 7 reactions
Joined
May 20, 2012
Messages
404
Reaction score
7
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
She's weak and foolish people like that should not exist
 

ziggyZ

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
7,387 posts 593 reactions
Joined
Apr 11, 2012
Messages
7,387
Reaction score
593
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'm probably gonna get flamed for this but... anyway

You must be registered for see images


:D

I don't hate her, at all. I even understand every bit of her action. People say she's annoying and with no use, she's left behind and so... But I wonder whose fault is this?

NOt to mention that for some, is 'cool' to hate on Sakura because everyone else does. ;)
Hah!xd Fukk oath, nice pic yeh. +REP


But on other hand.
Come on bro's, Chi Chi doesnt do anything in DBZ(THE GREATEST PERIOD...), so If Chi Chi's just there being the wife of Goku, then why can't Sakura just be there being the lover of Naruto... ... ...
 

FlyingThunderGodHax

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,343 posts 57 reactions
Joined
Dec 30, 2011
Messages
1,343
Reaction score
57
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Every one hates Sakura because shes well ............. Sakura I guess. Why? I have not got a clue. SMH
 
48 posts 1 reaction
Joined
Apr 25, 2012
Messages
48
Reaction score
1
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'm probably gonna get flamed for this but... anyway

You must be registered for see images


:D

I don't hate her, at all. I even understand every bit of her action. People say she's annoying and with no use, she's left behind and so... But I wonder whose fault is this?

NOt to mention that for some, is 'cool' to hate on Sakura because everyone else does. ;)

You just went full retard with the pic and the marked sentence..

OT: In Naruto all Sakura ever did was spam Sasuke-kun.. annoying as hell, run around acting like a moron only thing she accomplished then was the tree walking stuff that's it. Cry over every stupid thing not being able to do anything at all. In such a world one would train and try to be useful :eek: (I know it's fictional). In shippuden she gets a power up but still she's a whining b*tch, BUT she CAN be useful from time to time.
 

AWSUM SID

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,345 posts 284 reactions
Joined
Nov 17, 2011
Messages
1,345
Reaction score
284
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
That was probably one of the few scenes that redeem Sakura's character. She demonstrated power and intelligence to expose the Zetsu spies within the Alliance camps.

Shame we don't see more of that Sakura instead of the crying and unstable version we see most often.

kishi probably thought: hmm, it has been about 100+ manga chapters since sakura did anything notable, why not have her punch a zetsu clone.
 
48 posts 1 reaction
Joined
Apr 25, 2012
Messages
48
Reaction score
1
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hah!xd Fukk oath, nice pic yeh. +REP


But on other hand.
Come on bro's, Chi Chi doesnt do anything in DBZ(THE GREATEST PERIOD...), so If Chi Chi's just there being the wife of Goku, then why can't Sakura just be there being the lover of Naruto... ... ...

Dafuq have you been reading?
 
Top