Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Previous Chapters

Author's Note
I've decided to restart this, I've thought of loads of ideas for it over the time of writing the first chapter and i'm surprised I remembered it - sadly the first chapter didn't get any attention and I think it's that that deterred me from writing more chapters.

I've provided a link from the previous chapter and I hope i've improved some from before - I'm also working on art for my FF as that is actually what made me continue xD. Just need to work my scanner then I can add it hehe.

Thanks for reading

LeGion

Chapter 2 ~ Sir Keisuke!

"You're not very careful are you?" The voice from the ear piece sounded much better beside him, he sat on the wooden chair inside the building he had just raided; Tasuke winced from the pain as Phoenix treated him. She wasn't as careful as Cliks, he felt like she was punishing him for getting shot.

"It's not my fault, I was practically alone."

She looked up at him, she was crouched down treating the scrapes in his leg, her large cyan eyes beamed at him with an unimpressed look - she had short brown hair and a single long bang that reached down to her left breast and rested on it.

"I was there, and Cliks told me that you took the more dangerous route."

Tasuke looked away from her at that moment, slightly embarrassed and annoyed, "I'm going to unplug that machine." He whispered to himself. He usually referred to Cliks as a Machine when he was annoyed with him.

The building he had raided was now full of troops dedicated to LeGion, they were clearing it out and looking for any relevant information for investigation.

LeGion, an organization formed in the year 2083; Thirty-Two years it has been up and running and it has made a huge impact in the world - preventing World War III from escalating to the use of Nuclear weapons and certain humanitarian extinction, suppressing terrorism, hunger and corruption. LeGion was formed by the United Kingdom to begin with and has had many contributors - massive ones were Germany and Japan and they were the first three countries to be apart of it and made a good impression by taking down Africa's corruption and giving the population a better quality of life, technology, proper food and clean water. LeGion was then joined by most of the military prowess Africa had as a continent - they were trained by the SAS, British Special Forces. Later Australia and Canada had joined LeGion along with more countries from Europe like France and Spain. Of course all the countries that had contributed to LeGion's success still had their own personal armies to defend their own countries in case of surprise attack. It was the year 2100 and terrorism had spread throughout the countries that were part of LeGion - it was so bad it nearly put them of the brink of collapsing, but they fought back with the help of USA - they didn't contribute to LeGion and merely allied themselves. That was the beginning of the Third World War, Russia had Attacked America when they were busy helping LeGion in Asia and it became hell. The Third World War ended in the year 2111 and most of Europe was now dedicated to LeGion along with China and most of Asia, surprisingly Russia had dedicated themselves to LeGion not so long after their loss in the war, they are closely watched to this day. The main power that is left to join is the USA and that's how it still is to this day.

Phoenix had done what she could to stop Tasuke's bleeding, she insisted for him to rest until transport was available for him, but he had already got up and started helping the investigation. There was another room behind the gangster leaders' that was sealed shut, two technicians were trying to break through but it proved to be a difficult task.

"Damn it, how can we not break through this lock? Gangster's like these shouldn't have this good of Security."

The other technician just frowned and continued to input information into his computer and then goes back to his tools to try to break through. Tasuke was watching them, they knew he was, but they were working and didn't acknowledge him until he spoke,

"Maybe we should get better Technicians."

"N-no Captain, we've got this."

"Ah, didn't sound like it." Tasuke was teasing them, but he sounded dead serious and they didn't dare to joke with him.

"He's messin' with ya lads, ignore him and carry on." the voice was a gift to the ear for Tasuke, the thick and recognizable irish accent, he had smiled when he heard it and turned to face the new voice; a wonderful sight, his comrade, his friend, his brother. Keisuke walked over and Tasuke closed the gap quickly, they had a long warm hug - reunited. The two had a past, ever since they were kids they had been close and it had been two months since they had last seen each other; the atmosphere and location of the meeting was terrible, but they didn't care.

"How was it out there?" Tasuke said after they parted from each other, he shoved his hands into his pockets.

"Ah, it wasn't good, wee bit depressing to talk about." He rubbed the back of his head.

"Moving on then." Tasuke responded and they both shared a laugh. Keisuke's face became serious when his gaze switched to that of the Technicians working on the door. Tasuke spoke up before Keisuke could ask, "No luck, must be something special inside, you can come look if you want, VIP access."

"YES!" The shout of success, followed by a loud hiss sound as the metal door opened and what seemed to be smoke seeped from the gap into the room. The technicians had succeeded in opening the door and it opened wide and true, Tasuke walks over with Keisuke at his side. he smiled at one of the technicians, "Nice work, wait out here until I need you." he walked in and his brother followed. The room was white, there were many silver files and shelves packed with various things, from weapons and gear to money stacks and gold, it was a stash that wasn't expected from a petty gang like this; in the corner of the room there was a bunch of consoles and monitors, they were on and working and it caught the eye of the pair. Tasuke moved over pressed enter on the keyboard and the monitor registered the the manual touch, it immediately asked for a password.

Tasuke pressed two fingers against his ear, "Better call Cliks."

"Wait...is that a LeGion console?" Keisuke questioned.

Tasuke took his fingers from his ear and looked closely at the symbol, it indeed looked like LeGion; he typed his ID and password in and pressed enter, the monitor changed to a buffering screen. A few moments later it confirmed it, typed across the screen a surprise welcome message, shocking them both.

"Welcome, Captain Tasuke Henderson."

Tsuna...

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm Keisuke by the way, just to let everyone know. Nice job on the Irish accent, you have me spot on xD. Keep writing, deeper Aaron, always deeper.

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[video=youtube;JznXx1Ns374]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JznXx1Ns374[/video]

Shit wrong thread :l
Get outta here! xD

Enjoyed it man keep me updated.
Thanks, will do :3

Nice chapter LA. :)
Thank you

I'm Keisuke by the way, just to let everyone know. Nice job on the Irish accent, you have me spot on xD. Keep writing, deeper Aaron, always deeper.
Yeeeeey! Aight T_T