NaruGokuPWNS

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this is a toughie.....dunno we havent seen neither one of them (none of the sannin members or seven swordsmen) go even 50 percent of there power. None of the fights we've seen both groups members have had in the manga/series, has anyone gone even 50% so we cant give a factual answer, but by what we've seen i think the sannin take this.

Last edited:

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kisame said (to Itachi) the name of one of the 7 swordsmen of the Mist fades before a Sannin (Jiraiya in this case) and that includes the strongest one = Kisame with Samehada

yes there are 7 of them and 3 of the Sannin

but Sannin also has Ma and Pa in SM and a shit load of snakes and toads and Katsuyu ... oh and Edo Tensei, if you go by numers this should be enough for the sannins and i think that much much less than all that would be needed to defeat the 7 swordsmen

Ame no kage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kisame said (to Itachi) the name of one of the 7 swordsmen of the Mist fades before a Sannin (Jiraiya in this case) and that includes the strongest one = Kisame with Samehada

yes there are 7 of them and 3 of the Sannin

but Sannin also has Ma and Pa in SM and a shit load of snakes and toads and Katsuyu ... oh and Edo Tensei, if you go by numers this should be enough for the sannins and i think that much much less than all that would be needed to defeat the 7 swordsmen
i agree with you there.