Legend of korra theory must read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

questin1

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Legend of korra theory must read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

So Korra lost all of her connections and can never reach them again. Right? Wrong!

Granted the past lives are gone and she will and can't contact them, but there is a way to get their point of view, and I'm surprised it hasn't been shown in the show!

Raava aka the light spirit that lived all those lives should remember all those lives. Just because Korra lost her connections DOESN'T mean Raava did.

Also she has been shown to be able to talk to her inner spirit in book 2.

ALSO-- I think Korra is the strongest Avatar because she has to do it all by herself with no help unless Raava can help and guide her as the past lives would have.

Also shown in book 2 was that when Raava and Vaatu was split Vaatu got stronger and bigger while Raava was weakened and shrunk.

I think that when she purified Unavatu she made her light spirit stronger which means a stronger avatar state and more badassery!!!!!!!!!!!!

If in wrong place mods please move I couldn't find the appropriate place to place this

Kai NB

Legendary
Kin
640💸
Kumi
6,987💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This also isn't a very good theory, well by that I mean it's too narrow-minded and it's not even that much of a theory

We know Raava lived those lives, so we know she has their memories. It would've been a theory if you stated some possible method for Korra to actually contact her previous lives again. This isn't a theory at all

The part of Raava being stronger is a theory though and is plausible