Icelerate

Elite
Kin
37💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice episode. I'll give it a 5/5 as it was much better than the previous three. The fight between the Beifong and Kuvira's army was very entertaining especially Su Yin's confrontation with Kuvira.

Last edited:

Icelerate

Elite
Kin
37💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Interesting, according to Zhu Li, Kuvira is going to attack Republic City in two weeks. I wonder how the Fire Nation will respond to the looming threat of the super weapon. Moreover, now that Korra can't convince the spirits to help her out, I wonder if President Raiko will force them to build spirit weapons to counter Kuvira's. Is Kuvira's army powerful enough to take on both the army of the United Republic and the Fire Nation military simultaneously with additional backing from the Air Nomads and the Two Water Tribes? Things look stacked but this super weapon is very OP for Avatarverse standards. Kuvira does have supporters in Republic City who may initiate a coup, allowing Kuvira to take control of Republic City in a similar fashion to how Azula took over Ba Sing Se with the Dai Lee. If not, an uprising much like Amon's supporters initiated could wreck havoc inside the city allowing Kuvira to storm the weakened city from the outside.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
These metalbending fights definitely belong to the most awesome type of fights in the series :p

Zhu Li's double-crossing was to be expected.

And lmao at Toph being so casual about Lin's father.

Status
Not open for further replies.