[Tai] Leg Weights

Detective L

Supreme
Joined
Jan 10, 2013
Messages
20,112
Reaction score
1,291
Yea. I'm fast as f**k boi
NOT YET, PUT THESE ON GOOD SIR

( Katai Omori ) - Leg Weights
Type: Weapon/Supplementary
Rank: A
Range: Short
Chakra: 30
Damage: N/A (+20 to Kicks, 2x Running Speed)
Description: The Leg Weights used for Special Taijutsu Training with Added Weights are made through the application of a sealing formula to ordinary leg weights. The sealing formula is used to, through the use of chakra, increase the weight of the leg weights to the desired level. The seal can't be applied to anything other than the leg weights and its use is restricted to its original purpose. One can remove the leg weights but the sealing technique in them stays active indefinitely and can't be released. Additionally, the Leg Weights and their unique seal calibration makes them only usable by the ninja to whom they belong. They can't be sealed or stolen.

HOW DO YOU FEEL now; run 20x laps!
 

Akisha 🥉

Legendary
Joined
Aug 31, 2010
Messages
10,945
Reaction score
363
Status
NOT YET, PUT THESE ON GOOD SIR

( Katai Omori ) - Leg Weights
Type: Weapon/Supplementary
Rank: A
Range: Short
Chakra: 30
Damage: N/A (+20 to Kicks, 2x Running Speed)
Description: The Leg Weights used for Special Taijutsu Training with Added Weights are made through the application of a sealing formula to ordinary leg weights. The sealing formula is used to, through the use of chakra, increase the weight of the leg weights to the desired level. The seal can't be applied to anything other than the leg weights and its use is restricted to its original purpose. One can remove the leg weights but the sealing technique in them stays active indefinitely and can't be released. Additionally, the Leg Weights and their unique seal calibration makes them only usable by the ninja to whom they belong. They can't be sealed or stolen.

HOW DO YOU FEEL now; run 20x laps!
Frankenstein puts on the leg weights.

"I usually don't like chains ya know.."

Nevertheless he starts running...

Slowly at first. 1 lap..

Then a bit faster.. 2nd lap.

"I can get used to this.."

.
.
.
11th lap. Tired now, but still going.
12th lap. "I thought I love running, I don't."
.
.
.
19th lap. ALmost there.
20th lap." I need more conditioning. Too much eating the last couple of days. "

"Can we fight now?"
 
Top