Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OOC: I didn't go to much into detail because I didn't think it was relevant but, let me know if this isn't adequate.

Taijutsu (or Body Arts) is one of the three ninja skills. As the name suggests, it revolves around the usage of ones body to deal physical damage directly to their opponent, simply put it is hand to hand combat. Unlike Ninjutsu and Genjutsu, Taijutsu doesn't usually require chakra to perform, instead it relies more heavily on the users physical capabilities and creativity. Because of this, Taijutsu is considered more versatile than the other ninja skills as it has an unlimited amount of possibilities as long as the user is physically capable.

Leg Weights are a special set of weights worn around the ankles that were developed to increase the running speed and strength of the user. Through the use of Fuuinjutsu, the weight is increased to allow the user to adjust to the added weight whilst building the strength in his legs. Once the user is accustomed to the new weight and is capable of moving as though they weren't on, they can be removed to allow the user to move significantly faster than he originally could (I think its x2). With the removal of the weights, the users kicks also become stronger (adding +20 damage to any kick related Taijutsu moves).

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vega dashed towards the tree that his teacher had instructed him to perform a few moves on. Once he's two meters away, he pushes of his right foot, launching himself into the air. Making use of his momentum and body weight, he loosens his body and leans forward, performing a front flip whilst extending his right leg completely to land a heel kick on the trunk of the tree.

Following on from the kick, he pushes of the tree and arches his back, back flipping before landing on the ground a meter from the tree with his feet spread shoulder length apart. He pivots off his right foot in an anticlockwise direction and extends his left leg to a 45 degree angle, delivering a thunderous reverse roundhouse kick to the trunk of the tree before reverting to his previous stance.

To conclude his attack on the defenseless tree (lol), Vega brought his hands to his chest, fists clenched and charged with chakra, and proceeded to launch a flurry of punches at the tree, each one more powerful than the previous one before ending with a double fist strike.

"I hope that will suffice."

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good, good. Now with that take these weights that I just summoned, currently they have no massive weight attached to them, all I want you to do is put them on and do a few kicks, there is a minor weight obviously nothing life changing but tell me if you feel a different or not.

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vega grabs the weights from his teacher and straps them around his legs.

After strapping on the weights, he pivots of his left foot and rotates his body anticlockwise whilst fully extending his right leg to perform a high roundhouse kick which he follows up with a middle kick before ending with a low sweeping kick.

"They don't seem to affect me when I'm stationary but, they don't allow me to gain as much momentum when kicking as I do without them."

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay. Good, I performs one seal and it increases each weight by 20Kg. Now, try and do the same thing again with the weights weighing as much as they do.

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As his teacher performs a handseal, the sudden increase in weight causes Vega's knees to bend slightly as though he was being pulled toward the ground.

Straightening his body, he attempts to perform a roundhouse kick once again but, he's legs simply aren't conditioned to handle such an increase in weight, forcing him to stop half way through.

"This is a hindrance, it better be worth the trouble."

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"As expected, the first few days were a pain, even walking was tiresome. As time went by though, I became more accustomed to the weight and now, they don't affect my movements which was kinda the point of this training."

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vega lowered his arms to his ankles and unstrapped the weights, causing them to fall to the ground, creating a thud as they did. With the dropping of the weights, he dashed off towards the dummy, covering the ground almost twice as fast as he did previously. With a few meters between the dummy and himself, he would push off his left foot, launching himself forward whilst simultaneously elevating his body a meter into the air, where he would rotate his body rapidly in a clockwise direction to gain momentum before fully extending his right leg to connect with a spinning back heel kick to the right side of the dummy's head, resulting in the dummy flying a few meters to the left.

Dashing towards the dummy once again, he would skid to a stop a meter from it and take his stance, left leg ahead of the right, shoulder length apart with his body at an angle ( \ ) and hands raised to his chest with open palms. Transferring all his body weight to his left side to gain a good footing, he would fully extend his right leg forward and upward, towards the left side of the dummies head to connect with the back side of its head, causing it to move forward (like a hook type kick). As the dummy moved towards Vega, he swiftly pulled his right leg back towards his body and utilized his body weight to launch his body forward with his left elbow facing forwards and ahead of him, allowing him to drill it into the chest of the dummy. With a small gap between the dummy and himself once again, he used his forward momentum, shifting his body weight onto his left side once again, lowering it as he fully extended his right leg whilst raising it up and rotating his body in a clockwise direction, landing a kick to the back of its head, sending it crashing into a tree.

".........."

Status
Not open for further replies.