Elite
Kin
826💸
Kumi
3,282💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright, so leg weights are basically a training method devices by guy to train Lee and help him increase his speed greatly by strapping massive weights to his leg which are supposed to weigh him down greatly and reduce his speed but after training with the weights for a long period of time, he adapts to the weights and can now move with normal speed with the weight on and then the weight is further increased for the process to happen again. At the end of the day the implication is once the user can comfortably move with the weights on, the moment they take the weight off, their speed is greatly increased.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,221💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright, so leg weights are basically a training method devices by guy to train Lee and help him increase his speed greatly by strapping massive weights to his leg which are supposed to weigh him down greatly and reduce his speed but after training with the weights for a long period of time, he adapts to the weights and can now move with normal speed with the weight on and then the weight is further increased for the process to happen again. At the end of the day the implication is once the user can comfortably move with the weights on, the moment they take the weight off, their speed is greatly increased.
Very good. By the 10th of june, remind me, we will come back to this. Have to wait a month for effects. In that time, pick a song for your training montage

Twilight

Elite
Kin
826💸
Kumi
3,282💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Give me a quick rundown to show you know you hench now and we good.
Alright, after spending a whole month to become accustomed to the weight and being able to now move at my normal speed in them, when I remove the weights, my running speed is doubled and I get a +20 damage increase to leg based taijutsu moves which is very resourceful. The speed isn't attack speed but just for sprinting but its still very useful in getting out of tough binds and totally dazing the opponent with raw speed

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,221💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright, after spending a whole month to become accustomed to the weight and being able to now move at my normal speed in them, when I remove the weights, my running speed is doubled and I get a +20 damage increase to leg based taijutsu moves which is very resourceful. The speed isn't attack speed but just for sprinting but its still very useful in getting out of tough binds and totally dazing the opponent with raw speed
Go run my child U_U

Reactions: Twilight