Kin
85💸
Kumi
1,276💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Permission for Leg Weights

Guts starts running around the training field while waiting for Dean.

Cyber

Veteran
Kin
85💸
Kumi
1,276💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Leg Weights are special ninja tools that are created with fuuinjutsu. They have a constant effect on your legs, weighing them down and making it harder to kick, even making your attacks slower. But after you have gotten used to the weights you can remove them and have 2x your base speed and a passive +20 to your kicks.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good, however, something small that people seem to forget at times is that the Leg Weights, when removed, only increase your running speed. If you're not running, you're just normal speed again, so don't forget that. If you're ready, we can move on.

*summons forth weights before me*

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I asked if you were ready, I didn't say put them on. *sigh* >_> Yes, it should feel heavier and your movements will be sluggish at first. However, now you have to wear them for a month (real time, 31 days) then you can finish the training. Good luck.

PS: You can't remove them in battle yet, as your training isn't done.

Type: Weapon/Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: 30
Damage: N/A
Description:
The Leg Weights used for Special Taijutsu Training with Added Weights are made through the application of a sealing formula to ordinary leg weights. The sealing formula is used to, through the use of chakra, increase the weight of the leg weights to the desired level. The seal can't be applied to anything other than the leg weights and its use is restricted to its original purpose. One can remove the leg weights but the sealing technique in them stays active indefinetely and can't be released. Additionally, the Leg Weights and their unique seal calibration makes them only usable by the ninja to whom they belong. They can't be sealed or stolen.

Cyber

Veteran
Kin
85💸
Kumi
1,276💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Longest month ever. My legs felt like noodles for the first week before I got accustomed to the weight. It slowly got easier day by day before I completely forgot I was even wearing the weights anymore.

*takes of leg weights*

I feel lighter, kind of like when Goku got on Namek kicked the Ginyu Force's ass. My arms are still the same, but my legs feel twice as strong.

*jogs in place to feel how light my legs are*

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Longest month ever. My legs felt like noodles for the first week before I got accustomed to the weight. It slowly got easier day by day before I completely forgot I was even wearing the weights anymore.

*takes of leg weights*

I feel lighter, kind of like when Goku got on Namek kicked the Ginyu Force's ass. My arms are still the same, but my legs feel twice as strong.

*jogs in place to feel how light my legs are*
OKay good, with that I'd like you to perform a combo like you probably did before, go up against that tree and only use taijutsu techniques, or free form that only showcase legs, you'll be surprised at how fast you'll reach that tree and how much stronger your kicks will be.

Cyber

Veteran
Kin
85💸
Kumi
1,276💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Easier to do this in RP format.

Guts glanced over at the tree, willing his legs to move Guts sprinted to the tree. His speed would cause him to look like a blur, or even be invisible to the untrained eye. Upon reaching the tree, Guts placed his hands on the ground and spun himself like a top, delivering several high and low kicks to the tree, alternating between his legs to cause the maximum damage while continuously gaining momentum.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Easier to do this in RP format.

Guts glanced over at the tree, willing his legs to move Guts sprinted to the tree. His speed would cause him to look like a blur, or even be invisible to the untrained eye. Upon reaching the tree, Guts placed his hands on the ground and spun himself like a top, delivering several high and low kicks to the tree, alternating between his legs to cause the maximum damage while continuously gaining momentum.
Good enough for me, and we are done here, enjoy the LW.