Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright, so......

Explain to me leg weights and shit, context in the rp, purpose, benefits, disadvantages,etc?

Penguin

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright, so......

Explain to me leg weights and shit, context in the rp, purpose, benefits, disadvantages,etc?
Leg Weights are basically weights attached around one's feet amplified with fuuinjutsu seals. To properly get adjusted to them, the user must train in sessions while increasing the weight each time (after time inbetween the weight increases) to get used to them. Once the user is used to the amplified weight, they would begin to run around as normal. However, when the weight is taken off, their running speed is doubled, still unable to perform intricate taijutsu maneuvers with their doubled speed (appears as movement as seen in Rock Lee vs Gaara). In real life, this has caused many joint issues (joints not used to having that much weight when exercising). Once taken off, with their increased leg prowess, the user's kicks gain additional damage (twenty points).

Last edited:

Noni

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright smart ass z.z

*throws these leg weights* do some runs and basic movement, no taijutsu tho. Just get the feeling, probably run around, jump, and do some pushups.

Penguin

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright smart ass z.z

*throws these leg weights* do some runs and basic movement, no taijutsu tho. Just get the feeling, probably run around, jump, and do some pushups.
After applying the leg weights to himself, Ashitaka begins to jog around. The sheer weight was heavy enough to halt his speed far more than what he was used to, being an avid taijutsu user who was in great shape. This would be a daunting task for any individual thought the Mand'alor.

After beginning to run for some time, although not going as far as he thought he would, Ashitaka began to do some push ups. After doing thirty push ups, he continued running back to his sensei, and once he was there once more, he did another thirty push ups.

Du-

Ashitaka couldn't talk. He was too busy gulping the air around him to feed his tiring leg muscles.

Penguin

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No resting ya lil bish.

*places dummy in front of you*

Time for an actual combination with your feet.
Ashitaka grinned in delight. It has been some time since he practiced his hand to hand combat, even on a dummy. With his weights attached to himself, not used to them, it would be hard to impress his sensei without the use of ninjutsu to aid his taijutsu.

Running towards the dummy, Ashitaka releases several bursts of chakra from his feet, quickly closing the distance between the dummy and himself within a sheer moment. Ashitaka then planted his left foot, sliding on the ground from the ninjutsu, with his right knee raising towards his chest. Once within striking distance, he extends his leg, with the bottom of his foot connecting with the dummy's gullet.

Using his jet pack, Ashitaka bursts upwards in the air, the dummy being stunned from the kick. He would begin to perform several somersaults with his right leg extending, turning off his jet packs at this point, using his natural weight as well as the weights from the leg weights to increase gravity's natural affect. Coming down on the dummy, the bottom of his heel would crack the head and the body in two, completely destroying it.

Show
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: N/A
Description: This technique will enable the user to release a series of large amounts of chakras from his chakra points on the tips of toes or exerting from his palms (incase he is standing on his hands) enabling the user to move at fast speeds when he kicks/pushes off the ground or kicks/pushes onto a direction within mid-air in order to evade an incoming jutsu, or to move into hand-to-hand combat.
Note:
-This jutsu won't deal any damage.
-Can be taught by Dr. House

-Chakra Jet Pack: The Mandalorian armor has a small group of chakra vents throughout the armor. The jet pack uses chakra from the armor's wielder to create controllable jets which can be used to dodge techniques, boosts ones taijutsu or simply achieve flight. The flight is controllable and highly maneuverable though only slightly faster than the users own base speed (drains 20 chakra points per turn, activation counts as a B-Rank move, requires conscious control through mental commands). The addition of taijutsu damage is possible by selectively activating the users peripheral jets in specific points of his movement and according to various situations, capable of adding +10 damage to a taijutsu move and a sudden drastic increase in speed by spending 20 chakra points. To dodge a technique, the user can release a quick directional burst of chakra that can propel him a short distance (Up to 5 meters) in a single direction, achieving a simple linear dash (30 chakra cost, counts as an A-Rank move).

Noni

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I liked the addition of the other stuff lol, but realize this is "pure" taijutsu. Using other stuff to enhance your tai sort of defeats the necessity purpose that is leg weights. I guess for this sake, I won't penalize you, as I've been inactive in training, but keep in mind. Anyway, we will do a two move spar, this time with you wearing those weights, and then I'll let you begone for the month needed. Realize, your movement will be slower, sluggish, and inaccurate. You begin your assault.

Penguin

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I liked the addition of the other stuff lol, but realize this is "pure" taijutsu. Using other stuff to enhance your tai sort of defeats the necessity purpose that is leg weights. I guess for this sake, I won't penalize you, as I've been inactive in training, but keep in mind. Anyway, we will do a two move spar, this time with you wearing those weights, and then I'll let you begone for the month needed. Realize, your movement will be slower, sluggish, and inaccurate. You begin your assault.
The Mand'alor would be weighed down physically, but not in spirit. Giving a couple jabs and kicks to test the weights out one last time, he noticed that his punches still maintained their regular speed, but his kicks were slow and rough looking. This wouldn't be good, not against someone of Lancer's level.

He charged forwards anyways. Reaching short range, the Mand'alor put on the breaks and slid forwards a ways. While sliding, he put his left hand up in a fist, forwards a bit from his temple, while his right hand was at the same position, only a little behind. When the Mand'alor was in striking distance, he feigned a jab with his left hand, aiming for Lancer's throat, as he awaited the Mizukage's reaction.