Kin
71💸
Kumi
4,624💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Training

waited patiently for his sensei to arrive, his hands twiddled around the string of his gi, his eyes shifting from one end of the training field to the other. Dummies littered the field, their wood beaten in by the numerous people who had trained here before him.

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Note : Make sure you link in your transaction post in your Customs thread the actual post in the "Kumi Exchange Center" where you bought the Leg Weights just so Bio Mods or me for example need to make sure you actually bought em. I know you have cause I've seen the post, but just in case it gets bought up again.

Tasuke was a bit late to his Student's training session. It was his bad habit of being him, but he had something that maybe would make up for it. He walked nonchalantly onto the soft grass field and looked around, spotting a feminine looking lad - though noted his clothes which looked pretty nice to be fair to him. He scratched the back of his head and grinned.

"Sorry I'm Late Young 'un."

His voice was soft and not raised in the slightest, but still carried some kind of authority and confidence. The Dark user before he went into Leg weights wanted to see how his student fought; he took a laid back stance, sliding his left foot back and turning his body so that his right side faced Kenichi. Tasuke's hands remained in his pockets.

"So, Introduce yourself to me Young 'un and as you do that show me some of you Taijutsu moves."

Eos

Kin
71💸
Kumi
4,624💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I had the wrong link posted on my Kumi tracker.

Kenichi turned in response to the unfamiliar voice that called out behind him. The boy's expression lightened with a warm smile and sincerity in his tone, "It's fine, really." Kenichi had patience. His mind liked to roam in his downtime. Sometimes he would catch himself zoning off, staring at and thinking about nothing in particular, caught in a gaze between a dreamworld and nothingness. "I am Hyuuga Kenichi," he said with a respectful nod of his head.

The Genin's eyes furrowed as he watched the man take stance. With hesitation, more out of nervousness than unwillingness, he too took stance. Kenichi's stance was low and loose, his hands forming outward into open knife hands. It was a common stance for Gentle Fist, not that he had the ability to use it just yet, but learning early was good perpetration. "Very well," he said lunging forward. His speed was average for his skill level and would be no where near on par to his sensei, but Kenichi prided his efforts in tactical approach.

He zip lined towards the other man, keeping his eyes on the other's face. As he came closer he dipped low and performed a simple leg sweep in an attempt to get his sensei to jump. If this succeeded he would follow up with a strong uppercut to the man's gut.

(Appākatto) Uppercut
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: 30
Description: The user strikes the enemy with a powerful rising uppercut, sending him hurling backwards.

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No Worries :D

"Nice to meet you Kenichi"

A Hyuuga with the Leg Weights would be a powerful combination indeed. Though this one still had much to learn he was already envisioning the fight that would be put up if close combat was indeed something sought. As the boy came at him, Tasuke examined his form - a low approach and a strike for the legs. Everyone loved a leg sweep. Tasuke backed up, spinning clockwise he performs a backwards stride whilst doing a graceful spin moving out of range of the sweep. He stops facing his temporary opponent again, outmanoeuvring him and as he rises to uppercut Tasuke tilts his head back watching as the fist flies passed his face. There was a certain grace and swiftness from Kenichi as well which Tasuke noticed and enjoyed.

In response to Kenichi's fist flying passed, Tasuke returned a sweep. Ducking low and close, Tasuke's right foot swings around across the ground and contacts with the Hyuuga's ankles. His momentum all being thrown forward and up would make it extremely difficult for him to counter without Gentle fist. With his feet taken from under him now, his body would be thrown about in the air.

OOC Note : When using Taijutsu in the future, which I hope you do I love Tai. Always state which of your limbs you use since you got two your opponent can take advantage in their return move and state which of the left and right you use even if you didn't mean that side etc. Though nice work for being clear and stating where you hit with the uppercut :D Good Job

"Good!" Tasuke walks in a circle around Kenichi who was either on his back, butt or perfected a landing strategy. "Now lets move on, I'm not going to push you further... OR AM I!?"

Tasuke leans closer to the boy, eyeballing him with a creepy expression. He then reels back and laughs. Hands still in pockets.

"No I'm not here to sharpen your skills or improve your technique. Unless you want me to, we can do that in another lesson if you want to be taught by me further."

Tasuke takes his hands out of his pockets and performs a numerous amount of hand seals performing slamming both of his palms on the ground, white smoke erupts from the ground and engulfs the two before quickly fading into the air. Tasuke was standing again, standing before a scroll lying on the floor.

"Open up the scroll and it should summon what you're hear for. Put them on and I'll activate the seals."

(Katai Omori) Leg Weights
Type: Weapon/Supplementary
Chakra: 30
Damage: N/A
Description: The Leg Weights used for Special Taijutsu Training with Added Weights are made through the application of a sealing formula to ordinary leg weights. The sealing formula is used to, through the use of chakra, increase the weight of the leg weights to the desired level. The seal can't be applied to anything other than the leg weights and its use is restricted to its original purpose. One can remove the leg weights but the sealing technique in them stays active indefinitely and can't be released. Additionally, the Leg Weights and their unique seal calibration makes them only usable by the ninja to whom they belong. They can't be sealed or stolen.

Eos

Kin
71💸
Kumi
4,624💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ooc; I'm honestly surprised more people don't use Taijutsu. I'm a huge fan of it myself, one reason I made a Hyuuga. Noted for the future though and thank you ^^.

Kenichi had not truly expected to be able to land a blow of any type on the man. As such his hopes weren't let down as he felt his arm overextend noticeably past where the man's face had just been. His eyes tracked the man's movement. He was indeed a Taijutsu master and his precision greatly outweighed Kenichi's experience. Only moments later Kenichi could feel his ankle falter as the man returned a sweep. His heart jumped and his stomach lifted as he felt himself falling, fumbling to the ground where he then managed to roll and take a more grounded stance in case the man decided to continue with another attack.

The Genin's eyes tracked Tasuke, tensed until he heard a laugh erupt from the older man. Kenichi relaxed, his eyes furrowing cautiously as the man summoned a scroll to the ground before him. The boy took the scroll, releasing the leg weights stored inside.

He felt them in his hand, the rough texture it was made from. He balanced the weights in his hand and then proceeded to strap them to his legs. They were heavy, as he had expected, but they fit well other than the fact that they sagged slightly with their own weight. Honestly though, Kenichi hadn't expected the need for seals. He stood to his feet, bouncing momentarily to adjust his balance to the added stress on his muscles.

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's because it's hard to in the current meta of the RP, however it'd definitely be nice to see - I try to get my Taijutsu in when I can. And no worries I'm here to teach :p

Tasuke observed as Kenichi put on the leg weights and then warmed his body up to get adjusted, however they were only just beginning. The seals had no been applied yet and he would definitely feel it. Tasuke waited for Kenichi to stand still before he walked over and nodded to the Hyuga, he knelt down to make sure they were on and then put his hands around each one to channel his chakra into the seals.

Tasuke stands and then steps away, he performs a string of hand seals before clapping his hands together, his hairs rises for a quick moment as he shouts.

"RELEASE!"

Suddenly the weight around Kenichi's chins become so much more than what it was, from the sudden applied pressure the ground around him cracks and he drops into a small crater. Tasuke let out a breath and then rested a hand on his chin, looking at the floor.

"Now you may not be able to move from that spot for a few moments, but the weights will adjust so that you can at least drag your feet. You're gonna wear them for a month and do every day things with them until you are used to them and can walk, run and jump normally etcetera. How do you feel?"

Eos

Kin
71💸
Kumi
4,624💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kenichi felt the pressure of the weights begin to bring his feet down even more, the earth crackling below his shoes, caving beneath him to create a small crater below him. His face grimaces slightly as he tried to adjust to the feeling. His legs felt like solid lead, and it was a struggle to even attempt to lift them from their place.

The Genin listened closely, his eyes furrowing as the other man spoke. A month? That didn't seem like a long time to get used to such weight. He could feel them dragging himself down and indeed he couldn't move from this spot. "It feels...different," he replied matter of factly, "But I'll have to get used to it." There was a slight chuckle in the deep of his throat, but it was colored with slight uneasiness. It would certainly take time to get used to it, but Kenichi knew this was something he desperately needed if he ever wanted to master his Taijutsu.

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kenichi felt the pressure of the weights begin to bring his feet down even more, the earth crackling below his shoes, caving beneath him to create a small crater below him. His face grimaces slightly as he tried to adjust to the feeling. His legs felt like solid lead, and it was a struggle to even attempt to lift them from their place.

The Genin listened closely, his eyes furrowing as the other man spoke. A month? That didn't seem like a long time to get used to such weight. He could feel them dragging himself down and indeed he couldn't move from this spot. "It feels...different," he replied matter of factly, "But I'll have to get used to it." There was a slight chuckle in the deep of his throat, but it was colored with slight uneasiness. It would certainly take time to get used to it, but Kenichi knew this was something he desperately needed if he ever wanted to master his Taijutsu.

"Excellent! Now you're probably gonna be stuck here for a while so I'm not gonna wait around - see you here in one month. Bye!"

Tasuke turns around on the spot and walks off, knowing full well Kenichi ain't going no where from that spot he had left a bag with a meal in it about 3 meters away out of reach of Kenichi. Some kind of incentive to help him along maybe, or just sadistic torture. Anywho - Tasuke had left by now.

Reactions: Eos

Eos

Kin
71💸
Kumi
4,624💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kenichi had waited patiently for one month, training vigorously with the weights he had been given. He now felt little to no resistance from the bands and was now walking as normal. He expected his sensei to show up any day now to relieve him of the training.

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello Kenichi, It's good to see you again. How has life been with the Leg Weights wrapped around your legs? Bit tougher no? Must've been quite slow... What sort of things did you get up to?

Eos

Kin
71💸
Kumi
4,624💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
There was hidden irritation floating around in the boy's mind, but at the same time he understood that leaving him there with the weights was really the best method for training. It had taken him quite a while just to get out of the area he was left in. The month of training had proved useful regardless. Kenichi moved around in his feet, the weights seemingly causing no slowness of movement like they had before. He no longer had limitations, and his legs were much stronger and faster due to the training.

"Difficult at first," he admitted with a shrug. "Though it's gotten a lot easier to move around." Missions had been impossible for him, so he found it nice that he might be getting them taken off today.

Eos

Kin
71💸
Kumi
4,624💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kenichi proceeded to take the weights off of his leg, feeling a huge relief that he didn't know he had even needed before. He toyed with the new feeling of his legs and the lightness that they had. He sprint forwards and back briefly and was in awe of the obvious increase of his speed. He stopped and looked towards Tasuke, "It worked!"

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Type: Supplementary
Chakra: N/A
Damage: N/A (+20 to Kicks, 2x Running Speed)
Description:
The user stops, bends over to reach his legs and unstraps his leg weights, dropping them to the ground. As a result the user gains a drastic boost to his running speed (doubles) and +20 to all his Strong Fist Kick-related moves. However, this boost in strength and speed is completely nullified when releasing the EIG or when using any kind of movement speed enhancement technique or weight manipulation technique; they don't add up on each other.

The Ground cracked as Kenichi's new speed propelled from the ground caused enough force to even break the ground. His knew strength was revealed and he had now some speed to keep up with other Shinobi. Tasuke smiled at his student,

"Of course! You're a strong student, I was glad to be able to teach you. You're now free to go on and do more with yourself."