SamuraiClownSenju

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Just read the latest Manga chapter over again. It caught my eye how Gai's father mentioned the 8th gate "rule" in his flashback. When Dai used it himself he did so to protect Gai from The Seven Swordsman, in my opinion this was his rule, to protect someone you love, mainly his son.

That said, does anyone find it convenient that Lee is basically where Gai was when his father used the 8th Gate to protect him?

What I'm asking is; is it possible that Gai is Lee's father? or am I just looking into it a bit much?

Off Topic: Gai's fathers name lol Might Die.

Snape Uchiha

Veteran
Kin
10๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Guy:Lee I have something to tell you before I die
Lee: <crying> What is it Guy Sensei?
Guy: I am your father:
Lee: Dafuq
Guy: Your mother was a beautiful Kunoichi. My youth really exploded when we made love
Kakashi: Too much information....
Lee: That's beautiful guy sensei!
Guy: Shortly after she gave birth she was killed in a mission.I failed to protect her. I was so ashamed that I couldn't bear to tell you that I was your father.

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Guy: Your mother was a beautiful Kunoichi. My youth really exploded when we made love
Guy: Shortly after she gave birth she was killed in a mission.I failed to protect her. I was so ashamed that I couldn't bear to tell you that I was your father.
This conversation will make up the first 6 pages of the next chapter, you just watch.

LUMOS ULTIMATUM

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
50 points from slytherin

Potatoe929

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
lol in a review by Sawyer7mage for the chapter before this one he said that Gai was gonna pull off something like darth vader and would be like "Lee i am your father.... And your mother is Rin!"

SamuraiClownSenju

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Lee is 17 now. Guy is about 14 yrs older than lee. Are you saying he was a father for a year when the nine tails attacked?

Gai is much too young to be lee's father. Lee sees guy as a father figure. That's all.
I'm not saying anything as far as Lee's Biological Father is concerned I'm just asking about the possibility that its Gai. you're correct in saying gai is much too young to be Lee's father but This Chapter also showed Gai as a young boy and Zabuza looking about the same age as when he was first introduced meaning age probably doesn't mean much in the manga anymore lol my question now shifts to, Would you be surprised if Gai was revealed to be Lee's father within the next chapter? lol

SamuraiClownSenju

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i disagree, if gai was lee's father he would've said so by now, lee could be an orphan from the kyubi attack like naruto, or his parents just are'nt important enough to be mentioned in the manga
Naruto didn't find out who his parents were till his late teens, just saying. I actually forgot to add the possibility that Lee is an Orphan like Naruto, thats probably my favorite possibility because he struggled in some of the same ways Naruto did to get to where he's is now.

shelke

Supreme
Kin
13๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
30๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
I could totally see Gai saying:

Gai: Son, I was using 8th Gate when we made love. It was the power of youth. I didn't use it because I was ashamed that the 8th Gate reminded me of that time.

Lee: Dad! *Teary eyed*

Gai: Son!

Reactions: Snape Uchiha