Guy Fawkes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vanilla was definitely the best...just because it had a new car smell that can never be experienced again no matter how innovative an expansion is.
link please. If you dont mind I'm not a gamer, someone posted this on my timeline a few years ago and I just remembered for some reason.

Callypigia

Veteran
Kin
88💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That would be...interesting....but no this "vanilla" you speak of, I was under the impression it was a gaming video with some sort hilarious commentary.
In World of Warcraft "Vanilla" is a gaming term for the first iteration of the game that came out in 2004. It was plagued by lengthy queues, item inventory problems, ridiculously difficult 40 man dungeons, and long level grinds. At the same time it was an amazing experience that could never be recaptured by a subsequent expansion. This Leeroy video came out during that time.

Guy Fawkes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're late lmao. That's so old. But still funny af
Exactly.

(why these haters always so salty? "it was never funny".comedy is subjective not objective. Just because you say it never was funny, doesnt make that fact.)

LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPOY:rage:

In World of Warcraft "Vanilla" is a gaming term for the first iteration of the game that came out in 2004. It was plagued by lengthy queues, item inventory problems, ridiculously difficult 40 man dungeons, and long level grinds. At the same time it was an amazing experience that could never be recaptured by a subsequent expansion. This Leeroy video came out during that time.
oh, I see, thanks for the history behind the video. I never knew, just thought it was funny how they was planning this like it like it was this big deal, then this guy just trolls the whole effort. Classic.:score:

Last edited: