Elite
Kin
1,905💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Awards
To keep it simple, Nin leeches are animals comparable to real world leeches but hold numerous advantages due to chakra enhancements. They are able to sense both heat and chakra if I'm not mistaken, thus making them extraordinary trackers and predatory animals. With two great, passive ways of sensing, they become very useful in that aspect alone. Then on top of that, they're capable of draining chakra and blood if I'm correct. That makes them useful in yet another area. I think that's my extent of knowledge since I'm not sure if they're capable of using elemental justsu.​

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,542💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
You have been stalking me for a while now. Also can't forget the natures which is water and wind. The chakra and blood drain to be honest we don't have have a set amount but let's say -10 for both which blood would be Heath also.

JojocIaw

Elite
Kin
1,905💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Awards
Of cours . But cool, wind and water canbe useful. And hmm i guess we can make summonings that drain certain amounts of chakra to get a set number.

Now what, sensei?​

JojocIaw

Elite
Kin
1,905💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Awards
Seeing the scroll unravel I look at the already present names and grin a little bit... After observing it, i bite my index finger with one of my canines to start a steady flow of bleeding. Using said blood, i sign my name directly below the rest:

Koto​

JojocIaw

Elite
Kin
1,905💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Awards

Using the same finger i drew blood from before, i do the needed hand seals that allow me to summon a leech onto my arm. The leech is big enough to wrap around the entirety of my left arm with his mouth near my hand area.

"Like that?!!!"

JojocIaw

Elite
Kin
1,905💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Awards
"A- a mountain? Shit..."

Doing the process again, i begin visualizing something much more than before. I allowed the leech from before to disperse before i started to think of Summons I've seen before. Doing the seals and slam my hands on the ground and suddenly a magnificent poof of smoke appeared all around in an instant. In that instant we were found on the head of a mountain sized leech that let out a loud screeching sound.

"Heh."​

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,542💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
alright we done with summoning so now the jutsus.

Leech Style: Leech Body Help (Hiru: Hiru Bodi no Herupu)
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user has a leech come from their body as a way to help them when the user needs an extra hand against someone or something. The leech is long enough to still be able to stay "attach" to the user and stretch to the max of short range. The leech can attack or defend against weapons or even small attacks(C rank and below) to protect the user.

Leech Style: Leech Fly (Hiru: Hiru Hae)
Type: Attack/Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: The user puts blood on their face or arm and makes the hand seals for summoning. Then concentrates his wind chakra in his mouth or hand. Finally he shoots a wind blast from his mouth or hand that has between 50-75 normal size leeches inside that has coat themselves in their own chakra to protect themselves while inside the wind. Once the wind hits the opponent the leeches starts to suck on the opponent's chakra.
-Due to wind blast leeches in the wind will be vulnerable to a fire based attack
-Must have signed Ninja Leech scroll
-Only used by Deidara Nara and Mugiwara
-Only use three times per battle
-No Wind jutsus and Ninja Leech summons, A rank and up the next turn

(Hiru Bushin)-Leech Clones
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user makes one hand seal and creates a clone. The clone is made of normal size leeches. The clone can use B rank and below water and wind and leech jutsus. If hit by close the clone will disperse and the leeches will attach to the attacker and starts sucking on their chakra.
-Only two clones per use
-Must have signed the Ninja Leech contract
-Only used by Dei Dei and Mugiwara
-The leeches suck -5 when hit by the opponent

Analyze each one for me please and thank you.

JojocIaw

Elite
Kin
1,905💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Awards

Leech Style: Leech Body Help (Hiru: Hiru Bodi no Herupu)

A simple technique that makes us of a leech in the form that i summoned before on my arm. The leech can stretch and be attached to me still and reach up to short range to attack and defend me whenever i need it to. Pretty decent technique.

Leech Style: Leech Fly (Hiru: Hiru Hae)

A technique that could be better explained ability wise but has a very dope concept overall. Doing the summoning technique in conjunction with wind, a numerous amount of leeches are summoned within a wind blast so that the are able to attach to a target when the attack hits. The leeches would then begin to suck chakra from the targets, but of course the technique doesn't specify how much

(Hiru Bushin)-Leech Clones

A cool ass clone technique made of numerous leeches. It can use water, wind and leech techniques but only from B-rank and below. If the leech clone is hit, it breaks down into the leeches which connect to whatever is close and sucks their chakra. This one takes away -5 chakra.

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,542💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
Yea I should update these jutsus since someone has signed the contract and most likely will use it. This is the last jutsu.

Hiru Chika)-Leech Style: Leech Underground
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user summons 50-75 normal adult rl size leeches underground. The leeches are underground undetected except doujutsus and sensors. The leeches uses their heat and chakra sensing to find the opponent. The leeches pop up and attaches themselves to the opponent's legs. They suck on the opponent's chakra.
-Must have signed the Ninja Leech contract
-Only used by Dei Dei and Mugiwara
-Leeches suck -15 from the opponent's chakra per turn
-Only used four times per battle

JojocIaw

Elite
Kin
1,905💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Awards

Just a sneaky technique that let's me put leeches underground that can't be noticed other than sensors or doujutsu. They latch onto the target like the other techniques and suck -15 chakra per turn. Pretty cool.

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,542💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
Alright we are done so the leech contract has all the leeches able to use Water, Wind, chakra sensing(passive), heating sensing(passive), and sucking blood and chakra(passive but jutsus should display how much per turn and per leech).

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,542💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
Solf steps up on to the training grounds of where him and his student Koto met to train on the lines of the Leech contract. Since then things have changed and it is time to pass to to contract on to him. He holds out the contract and unrolls it on the ground and bites his thumb. He whips the blood from his right thumb on to his palm of his left hand and places his hand on the contract where his name is and his hand erases from the contract holder.

"Go ahead and place your hand there."