believe7

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I dont understand the reason to hate on a character that hardly has any time screen and is not even a full combat fighter.So much ppl hate this female ninja and I mean I get it she is not that great in fighting and gets in the way but to talk about her this much is so idiotic I mean dont ppl have better things to do. I dislike tons of characters including Gara,Kankaru,deidara and chouji but u dont see me making hate threads or elaborating on how useless they are I mean its just anime man come on lol. She does her part as a medical ninja and thats all she needs to do right now is heal. Stop with the hate thread its annoying seeing it over and over "Sakura sucks,Sakura is useless,Sakura new power, enough already gees lol

Allan Hoshigaki

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I dont understand the reason to hate on a character that hardly has any time screen and is not even a full combat fighter.So much ppl hate this female ninja and I mean I get it she is not that great in fighting and gets in the way but to talk about her this much is so idiotic I mean dont ppl have better things to do. I dislike tons of characters including Gara,Kankaru,deidara and chouji but u dont see me making hate threads or elaborating on how useless they are I mean its just anime man come on lol. She does her part as a medical ninja and thats all she needs to do right now is heal. Stop with the hate thread its annoying seeing it over and over "Sakura sucks,Sakura is useless,Sakura new power, enough already gees lol
they will say sakura sucks but shino is a god and even better than madara ppl are confused

Sophie Ezra

Veteran
Kin
719💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i wish the same thing (Kankuro, Gaara & CHoji are Awsome chars) yeah there are chars i do dislike as well i think the same thing why make hate threads i felt like making a thread like this to but you beat me to it. + Rep for this

sakura is the character that binds the two main heroes to the story. whoever says she is useless in the whole series. is an *******. and he can drink my dogs pee.
so true

Fie94

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
o_O that's not da point dude ..if there r ppl who hate sakura it's not 'cause she isn't a gOod ninja -although we all know she is not Bad ,to be honest she is a great in her case xD-
it's her feelin's for sasuke or ..etc.. -i don't hate her so i don't know much- that make naruto fans to hate her :D..

aashish1996

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sakura is the character that binds the two main heroes to the story. whoever says she is useless in the whole series. is an *******. and he can drink my dogs pee.
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images