Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, you'd still be doing that o-o But Non-RP it is

Tell me what you know about Kenjutsu. Prominent users of it, styles, unique swords, etc.
:T_T:
Kenjutsu is using swords in a fancy manner. But a serious answer would be using a sword or tanto to perform normally impossible feats by using chakra enhancements on the weapon of choice as well as physical strength in varying ways to defeat or kill the opponent, more or less.

Mifune is number one swordsman/kenjustsu user along with his sword Kusarigama. And of course the 7 ninja swordsmen and their respective swords. But that is as far as my knowledge goes when it comes to Kenjutsu.

Kai NB

Legendary
Kin
640💸
Kumi
6,987💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That's pretty good. So Kenjutsu doesn't necessarily mean you have to perform impossible feats. Simple slashes are still considered Kenjutsu. Utilizing chakra merely enhances the capabilities of one's sword style.

Samurai are of course one of the most notable groups of sword users, as well as the Seven Ninja Swordsmean of the Mist. Kumogakure is also known for their unique Sword Style users and their "Cloud Style Kenjutsu". Killer Bee is even known to utilize 7 swords at the same time.

Generally, Kenjutsu is on the weaker side of ninja combat, as is Taijutsu, when put into comparison of Ninjutsu. However, in the hands of a master, it can become a lethal force.

So, we're going to get right into it. I want you to look at a technique and simply state how you'd perform it as well as possible situations you could use it in. Then state any thoughts on the jutsu as a whole. We'll start with 1 and progressively increase to more and more

(Ken Rendan no Jutsu) - Sword Barrage Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: 25
Description: With this technique, the user will make a sequence of slashes with their sword and finishes with a powerful final slash dealing liberal damage to their enemy.

Sonnelion

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's pretty good. So Kenjutsu doesn't necessarily mean you have to perform impossible feats. Simple slashes are still considered Kenjutsu. Utilizing chakra merely enhances the capabilities of one's sword style.

Samurai are of course one of the most notable groups of sword users, as well as the Seven Ninja Swordsmean of the Mist. Kumogakure is also known for their unique Sword Style users and their "Cloud Style Kenjutsu". Killer Bee is even known to utilize 7 swords at the same time.

Generally, Kenjutsu is on the weaker side of ninja combat, as is Taijutsu, when put into comparison of Ninjutsu. However, in the hands of a master, it can become a lethal force.

So, we're going to get right into it. I want you to look at a technique and simply state how you'd perform it as well as possible situations you could use it in. Then state any thoughts on the jutsu as a whole. We'll start with 1 and progressively increase to more and more

(Ken Rendan no Jutsu) - Sword Barrage Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: 25
Description: With this technique, the user will make a sequence of slashes with their sword and finishes with a powerful final slash dealing liberal damage to their enemy.
Understood.

Due to the nature of Kenjutsu every technique has the capability to kill assumably but just to prevent from killing this time around the attack will be slightly altered hopefully that's ok.

Performing Technique
*Wrath creates a clone a few feet away him before drawing his sword. Once done he charges a small amount of chakra into his feet and sword to amplify his speed and sword's cutting power. After this he runs towards the clone slicing at his upper right arm, left thigh above the knee, left lower arm close to the wrist, right thigh close to the artery, and finishing with a downwards slash across the sternum/middle of the chest only deep enough to slice through the muscle and skin but leave the bone unscathed. Following this he releases the clone in a cloud of white smoke.*

Naturally I would only use this when in close quarter combat(CQC) when the opponent is busy with something else for quick burst damage or just to simply get rid of thrown objects that have a rank such as kunia infused with elemental chakra or tools made of elements.

My thoughts are it is a simple and basic kenjutsu skill but has it's use still despite lacking power/rank.