Kumi
5,938💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Fuuton: Subashikoi Hando) – Wind Release: Sleight of Hand
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 10 (-5 chakra for an additional hand)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user will focus their fuuton chakra into the air at any location on the battlefield (within mid-range) to create an almost invisible hand of tangible air (slight greenish hue) fully equipped with nimble fingers. The creation of the hand(s) will generate slight sounds of moving air. Unlike most stealth techniques, this one's usage lies primarily in the art of pickpocketing and thievery. The light weight nature of the fingers allows them to retrieve items, delve into pockets, open ninja pouches and so on with only very slight disturbances. In certain weather conditions (e.g. rainy, snowy), it becomes even more difficult to detect these disturbances. In the same way, if concealed correctly the user can also plant items on their designated target through the use of this technique, however planting heavier items means they run a higher risk of getting caught. To plant items, the user must create the hand near the location of the item they intend to plant on the opponent and stealthily maneuver it towards the target, ideally with the use of some sort of cover (e.g. grass or vegetation). The greenish hue of the air (Similar to Danzo's Vacuum Blade) serves to make the hand of air easy to camouflage in grass, leaves and bushes, rendering it near-impossible to see for non-doijutsu users in such conditions. Alternatively, the user can create an additional hand to aid with slightly more complex tasks which require the use of two hands such as removing certain types of jewellery (necklaces) or tying/untying knots.

Note: Can only be Taught by Negative Knight

There's the jutsu, so you can analyze it better (Vex and LA).

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Creates an invisible hand which slaps you across the face*

There, you've learnt it. But really, you haven't.

Tell me about the tech and ask any questions you may have.
Description: The user will focus their fuuton chakra into the air at any location on the battlefield (within mid-range) to create an almost invisible hand of tangible air (slight greenish hue) fully equipped with nimble fingers. The creation of the hand(s) will generate slight sounds of moving air. Unlike most stealth techniques, this one's usage lies primarily in the art of pickpocketing and thievery. The light weight nature of the fingers allows them to retrieve items, delve into pockets, open ninja pouches and so on with only very slight disturbances. In certain weather conditions (e.g. rainy, snowy), it becomes even more difficult to detect these disturbances. In the same way, if concealed correctly the user can also plant items on their designated target through the use of this technique, however planting heavier items means they run a higher risk of getting caught. To plant items, the user must create the hand near the location of the item they intend to plant on the opponent and stealthily maneuver it towards the target, ideally with the use of some sort of cover (e.g. grass or vegetation). The greenish hue of the air (Similar to Danzo's Vacuum Blade) serves to make the hand of air easy to camouflage in grass, leaves and bushes, rendering it near-impossible to see for non-doijutsu users in such conditions. Alternatively, the user can create an additional hand to aid with slightly more complex tasks which require the use of two hands such as removing certain types of jewellery (necklaces) or tying/untying knots.

When I saw this technique, I was like, "MUST HAVE IT."

Now I can fap without needing to work my hands to hard. Lol, but seriously, this technique is very versatile and it's why I love wind so much, other people may not see the potential but I do as a professional assassin *points to my attire*. I'll be honest, I don't want to give away my plans on how to use this technique, though it's good for story not just battling and good for tactics, it doesn't have to be used on an opponent, it can be used on something else to set up a trap or something along those lines. Used correctly this technique can be virtually impossible to notice without the enemy having a dojutsu, if you talk to your opponent and distract them they wouldn't be able to hear the wind and like the jutsu says if it's raining or there is some kind of natural noise (like strong winds)

Can you have it active whilst using another technique?? I understand if you can't .__.

Vex

Legendary
Kin
247💸
Kumi
-163💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
It's a very cool jutsu xD.
By using the wind currents, the user can create a greenish almost invisible hand behind the opponent. The hand is small, and hard to spot, although it makes small vibrations as it travels through a ninja pouch. The hand can rummage through ninja pouches and steal ninja tools, as well as plant items taken from the user's pouch. Although to do this, it would have to travel to the target, making it more likely to be spotted. By using certain weather conditions, it would be almost impossible to spot. As well as in certain locations. One of my favorite parts is that it can be created almost anywhere on the field. You could create it high up in the air, or directly behind the opponent.
Although it can easily be seen with a dojutsu. Some uses that come to mind for me, would be to plant paper bombs inside a pouch and detonate it, along with all the other bombs in the pouch. The ,metal tools inside would create some nice shrapnel making it difficult to dodge if landed. I could also use it to plant an FTG kunai inside the pouch, and use it to teleport to the target. You can even generate a second hand, by using more wind chakra. Although I'm guessing this would double the noise, and chance of detection.

I have some questions though xD

1) Can the hand travel under water?

2) Could you use it to tear a paper bomb in half (that's in the opponents pouch), would that even explode a paper bomb?

3) Could you use it to for example steal a kunai, and have it then plunge the kunai into the opponent's neck?

Negative Knight

Legendary
Kin
806💸
Kumi
5,938💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1) It can't be active during another technique (unless the other technique is self-sustaining)

2) It can move underwater

3) You can't detonate a tag by tearing it, it has to be detonated with a handseal.

4) Yeah, you could do that xD

Ok, another nice application of this technique is slapping cj whores. Test the technique on my willing lab rat (Yashiro) xD

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Huehuehue

By molding my chakra I manipulate the air and form a hand with the fingers and thumb, it is formed beneath the opponent's groin area and the hand curls it's fingers and is then locked in placed by the thumb, the hand thrusts forward, straight into the CJ *****'s manhood. This instantly incapacitates him so that he's on the floor grabbing his stones, I then rummage through his pocket and take his wallet.

Better

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I never asked for the tech? Why should i do it? :coffee:

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Doton: Koka No Jutsu) Earth Release: Hardening technique

Yashiro uses this technique ^

;)