Python

Elite
Kin
2,287💸
Kumi
2,831💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Senjustu is the nature energy that is involved around everything, this could be people ourselves to the trees, plants, this nature energy then can be converted within ones body that is separate from the user. this senjustu charka can be made into sage mode by mixing the nature energy with ones physical and spiritual energy this causes the senjustu charka to then flow through the users body, within this mode the user is more attune to everything around them. This can be a Varity of things like passively sensing charka around them plus their reflexes and perception is enhanced greatly. the way to gather the senjustu charka is to mediate not moving at all and harness the nature energy all around the user within them, though when perfected by the user and mastered sage mode some people can activate it instantly instead of mediating for the senjustu charka. additionally the user no matter what mode they perfect usually gets a stronger resistance to genjustu also requiring one more rank to effect the user.

Of course the last thing is that whatever summoning the user is using for SM then the user will get features of the animal such as jiriya with his imperfect mode looking more toad in his features, though when the user achieves perfect sage mode the facial wont be as drastic as imperfect only having some features altered and not as drastic as imperfect, i was torn as the monkey sage mode allows you 40+ taijustu techniques which would be a major advantage but then im shit with tai so im going for Toad SM.

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Fair enough. I'd advise against Moneky Sage mode, as it only boosts taijutsu in it's perfect state, rather than nin and tai like most of the others. In regards to instant activation, that is an ability granted to those with access to Perfect Sage mode, once per battle.

Toad SM is a good choice, so with that being said *Grabs your head* Let's go! *Reverse summons us to Mt. Myoboku.* Alrighty, let's start with you learning how to blend your chakra with natural energy. *Points at infamous spot & grabs stick*

Also, what do you think is the difference between Senjutsu and Six Paths Senjutu.

Python

Elite
Kin
2,287💸
Kumi
2,831💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-puffs with you and is concerned, walks over to the spot like instructed-

As long as you gonna do what happened in that infamous spot and that stick doenst go anywhere else we good, Now -sits down and assumes the position starting to mediate- Senjustu is the energy of all around in the environment and i wouldn't know the difference of six path but if i was to think and guess that six paths would have spiritual and senjustu aligned so it was the 2 halfs needed to attain?

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
*Bonks you in the head with stick*

AGAIN

While similar, Six Paths variation is by far stronger as it both enhances your attacks to a higher extent, typically has better sensing, and has a wider array of abilities usable. For instance, Six Paths Sen sensing would allow for you to sense Limbo clones as seen with Naruto, enables flight, and generally has overall better feats and stats related to it. It can exist naturally with those who master it with a few exceptions. For instance, Hagamaro & Hamura have boosts to their attacks due to their Six Paths Sen naturally enhancing their capabilities. In a sense, it's basically Perfect Perfect Sage Mode, with it not actually being a mode, again with a few exceptions.

Python

Elite
Kin
2,287💸
Kumi
2,831💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-im gonna jam that stick up his ass if he bonk me again i think to my self rubbing my head-

right i gathered it would be stronger but i haven't actually looked over them, i only tend to spend time on reading things im actually gonna get, but no questions your explanations are good clarity.

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Alrighty, now remember that when entering Sage Mode you basically draw in natural energy and blend it with your own chakra, thus entering sage mode. Some clans and customs can potentially mess with the quality of natural energy, or even your own, leading to failed attempts of entering SM that can either simply be lack of entry, or more disastrous like turning into stone or even worse. While not common, it should be something to consider in general.

Anyways, this the the general iSM and the Toad iSM. You might as well learn both, since your purchase gives you access to iSM in general with training required in the affiliated summon. Thoughts, questions?

( Fukanzen Sennin Modo ) - Imperfect Sage Mode
Type: Mode
Range: N/a
Chakra: N/A ( -10 turn to sustain )
Damage: N/A (Active +20 Damage to all Ninjutsu and Taijutsu up to S-Rank)
Description: An empowered state of body achieved by blending natural energy with one’s physical and spiritual energy. The mode heightens performance on all levels by adding a new dimension of power to the user’s chakra. The state is a direct result of Senjutsu chakra circulating through the body. To enter this form, a minimum of 10% of the user’s maximum chakra reserve must be moulded into Senjutsu chakra, all subsequent technique employ Senjutsu chakra until the minimum cost (-10/turn) cannot be paid to sustain the mode. The user is able to reduce 20 damage from damage for the duration of this technique. The user is able to passively sense chakra and his/her perception and reflexes are enhanced by x2. Their ninjutsu and strength increases, empowering taijutsu and other close range physical combat techniques by +20. Additionally, Genjutsu cast by the user are empowered requiring the opponent to use Genjutsu release, of one rank higher than what is normally required (Effective on Genjutsu up to B rank). Lastly, the user gains access to contract-specific anatomical features and other physical feats granted by Sage mode.
Note: Usable twice per battle . Must wait 2 turns before using this technique again. Perfect Sages can use either perfect or imperfect form thrice with a delay of 1 turn between modes.
Note: Imperfect Sages can convert a maximum of 30% of their total chakra reserve. Perfect Sages can convert a maximum of 40% of their total chakra reserve.

( Fukanzen Gama Sennin Modo) - Imperfect Toad Sage Mode
Type: Mode
Range: N/a
Chakra cost: N/A ( -10 turn to sustain )
Damage Points: Active + 20 damage to all ninjutsu and taijutsu up to S rank
Description: An empowered state of body achieved by blending natural energy with one’s physical and spiritual energy. The mode heightens performance on all levels by adding a new dimension of power to the user’s chakra. The state is a direct result of Senjutsu chakra circulating through the body. To enter this form, a minimum of 10% of the user’s maximum chakra reserve must be moulded into Senjutsu chakra, all subsequent technique employ Senjutsu chakra until the minimum cost (-10/turn) cannot be paid to sustain the mode. The user is resistant to damage, reducing 20 damage from all techniques for the duration of this technique. The user is able to passively sense chakra and his/her perception and reflexes are enhanced by x2. Their ninjutsu and strength increases, empowering taijutsu and other close range physical combat techniques by +20. Additionally, Genjutsu cast by the user are empowered requiring the opponent to use Genjutsu release, of one rank higher than what is normally required (Effective on Genjutsu up to B rank). Lastly, the user gains access to toad anatomy and other physical feats granted by Sage mode.
Note: Usable twice per battle . Must wait 2 turns before using this technique again. Perfect Sages can use either perfect or imperfect form thrice with a delay of 1 turn between modes.
Note: Imperfect Sages can convert a maximum of 30% of their total chakra reserve. Perfect Sages can convert a maximum of 40% of their total chakra reserve.

Python

Elite
Kin
2,287💸
Kumi
2,831💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright noted cheers for the heads up ^^

-lowers guard not expecting a stick whack-

Right looking other both techniques i dont notice a lot expect that the toad has toad anatomy but only one question just to make sure im clear, the damage reduce reduces it just by when justu clash and passives or is that when your struck by the by the technique in question and get a -20 reduced? apart from that no further questions.

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Alrighty, as you've ranked up you can actually learn them. So let's kick things off. To answer your question, damage reduction happens when you're hit by a jutsu, with it indeed being a 'passive'.

I assume you have the full toad contract training, if not we'll go over that and continue later on. Anyways, for the first batch, the first two are to be performed by Shima with them being pretty straightforward and direct. The third is a neat one that's underused due to it's rank. It enables you to shoot a fire mixed with oil that spreads faster and also explodes upon contact with water.

(Senpō: Katon no Sou) – Sage Art: Fire Release Stream
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Range: Short – Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: Shima shoots out a fire jutsu from her mouth. Shima used this technique in collaboration with Fukasaku with Sage Art: Wind Release Stream and Toad Oil Bullet to create Sage Art: Goemon.
Note: Can only be used by Shima.

(Senpō: Zessenbaku) – Sage Art: Fighting Tongue Bind
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short – Long
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Damage points: After performing one hand seal Shima will focus Senjutsu to her tongue making it grow to its maximum limit and has been reshaped with a face. The tongue will then seek out the scent of its target. When the target is found, she ensnares the target to prevent it from escaping and then marks it with a corrosive chemical.
Note: Can only be used by Shima.

( Katon: Dai Endan ) – Fire Release: Big Flame Bullet
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: This technique is an altered version of ( Katon: Endan ) – Fire Release: Flame Bullet using Senjutsu. The user fills their mouth cavity with oil, created inside the body using Senjutsu chakra. The user then spits out the oil and at the same time igniting the oil creating a giant flame equivalent to ten normal-sized flame bullets. Much like its original technique, the advantage of this technique is that due to the oil present in it, it will explode if it comes in contact with water. Not only that but due to the oil, the burning effect is more lasting (spreading across surfaces or enemies where it might hit) as the oil burns for a longer period of time, even without the users chakra.
Note: Can only be used in Toad Sage mode..

Python

Elite
Kin
2,287💸
Kumi
2,831💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
no no i dont have any training at all (jokes jokes xd)

the first two would require to have Shima and pa atatched and infused already so there are set ups to the first two which could be a drawback but pretty simple.

As for the last one i can see it be useful in situations but as you said it be low rank against most people would be easily countered unless boosted. but no questions can move on ^^