Trait Points
50⚔️
Alright and here's the last of B Rank

(Kuchiyose: Raikō Kenka) - Summoning: Lightning Blade Creation
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra cost: N/A (-5 per tool/weapon)
Damage points: N/A
Description: This is a special "ninja tool summon" that allows the user to seal basic ninja tools, like shurikens, kunais, swords, etc into sealing marks placed on their clothes or their body. The ninja tools can be summoned in an instant just by touching the sealing "marks". The greatest advantage of this technique is that the time between taking out a ninja tool, taking the right stance and actually throwing it is greatly reduced and one can unleash a barrage of weapons with great speed in a small time window. Also when a weapon such as a Fūma Shuriken is summoned, the time needed to throw it can be further shortened by having prepared the weapon in fully extended form beforehand. Sasuke even shown that you can have the weapons connected to wires and linked to their sealing marks and used the technique in sealing marks he placed in his wrist bracers.
Note: Can summon up to 30 basic tools per sealing mark and can have up to 2 sealing marks.

Talk to me about it, and tell me what kind of seal this is ;)

Kooljay

Veteran
Kin
1,327💸
Kumi
6,130💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First of all, Ive been wondering. Is a Flying Thunder God kunai considered a basic tool for the sake of this technique. As in, can a Minato bio legally use this technique to throw 60 flying thunder god kunais if they wanted?

This jutsu allows instant access to basic ninja tools such as kunai, shuriken, fuuma shuriken, swords, etc. The description is self explanatory except for my question above. But it also allows for an increased throwing speed due to the shortened throwing speed. It could also be used in conjunction with kenjutsu, maybe to summon a sword at the last second to unexpectedly increase reaching range in cqc moments. Bios also have to have this technique stated in their bios and for it to make sense.

This is basically the generic sealing technique. The ninja tools are stored within seal a head of time and are ready for use.

Mirai

Supreme
Kin
3,880💸
Kumi
4,151💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Hmm, I'd say in NW no. You have to apply the seal to all of them there due to how fuinjutsu works in the nw, BUT in a BA fight, I don't think you need to do so and can possibly get away with it though I wouldn't recommend it haha. Well, you answered it in your second paragraph and not your last where you tried to answer it haha. It's a body seal, which of course needs to be mentioned on your bio as you said. If you don't have any further questions, that will conclude training, for now.