Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
*arrives*

Okay, okay. First, congrats on the smart choice. Second, let's get started. I'd ask for your definitions of chakra, Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, taijutsu, etc but it's really just filler posting so we'll get straight to it.

Yin and Yang are independent yet intertwined together; a basketball and the rim, hands and someone to catch them, etc - two halves of the same coin. You can't have one without some of the other, traditionally. But before we go into their nature, I want you to explain Yang itself to me in your own words

ᴍᴏᴏғʏ

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*arrives*

Okay, okay. First, congrats on the smart choice. Second, let's get started. I'd ask for your definitions of chakra, Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, taijutsu, etc but it's really just filler posting so we'll get straight to it.

Yin and Yang are independent yet intertwined together; a basketball and the rim, hands and someone to catch them, etc - two halves of the same coin. You can't have one without some of the other, traditionally. But before we go into their nature, I want you to explain Yang itself to me in your own words
Thank you very much, Im stoked. {=

____
When I think of Yang I think of vital energy, very vibrant, life force itself. In terms of ability it can be translated into ehnacements to the body like reguvination, increased stamina or even endurance, renewing your body to the point of even looking younger. Yang is what breaths life into things and Yin is what creates the vessel for it to be used on, in some cases. Yang can also grant sentince to inaminate objects/things. It has also been seen in medical healing techniques, speeding up the natural healing factor beyond belief.

If I left anything out, Id like to learn it throughout the session. I havent read anyone's training, so going off of what I generally know myself.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
There are a few things I need to address first before actual jutsu/RP based training starts and it's easier to c/p the post from Gobi's training. It really explains the history of Yin and Yang and their general characteristics and how each interact.

Before I start on the Narutoverse Yang, it's very important to understand the origins of Yin Yang and how Naruto adapted this. Naruto's Yin and Yang stems from traditional Japanese religion/cosmology called Onmyodo, which means 'The Way of Yin and Yang', which is based on a mix of Buddhism, Taoism, and Shintoism. Onmyodo took the occultlism and later the use of various gods and spirits from Shintoism, and the concept of wu xing, or 5 elements, and Yin-Yang from Taoism, and the magical elements of Buddhism so we'll have to cover taoism in some way to understand these techniques. An important artifact and book called the Tao te Ching, or Daode Jing, gives an insight on Yin and Yang and how it started.

"Tao gives birth to One
One gives birth to Two,
The Two gives birth to Three,
The Three gives birth to the Five
The Five gives birth to all universal things.
All universal things shoulder the Yin and embrace the Yang.
The Yin and Yang mingle and mix with each other to beget the harmony"

The above is a verse from the Tao te Ching explaining the history of Yin and Yang. Since this probably sounds very vague, I'll explain. In the beginning, there was only Wuji/Wu Chi, or Nothingness, the Great Void, represented by an empty circle. From the nothingness came Yin and Yang, the feminine and masculine energies. These two energies mix and create the 5 elements. These 5 elements when mixed with Yin and Yang create the 10, 000 things/universal things, which is just a cool way of saying everything. Through various imbalances of Yin and Yang energies, various things come into existence. Yin is represented by the color black and is slow, yielding, cold, wet and passive, the 'shady side' as it name means while Yang is represented by white and is fast, solid, hot, dry and active, or the 'sunny side' as it's name means. The mixture of these to form Yin Yang is called the Taijitu. This is just a short recap. In relation to the Bagua, Yin is represented in this aspect by broken lines while Yang is represented by solid lines.

Note that I said imbalances - though you may have Yin or Yang separately, neither is completely devoid of the other. Neither Yin nor Yang are absolute. Nothing is completely Yin or completely Yang. Each aspect contains the beginning point for the other aspect. Because this balance can be skewed, four possible imbalances exist. These are called Greater Yang, Greater Yin, Lesser Yang, and Lesser Yin. These imbalances can be paired logically - Greater Yang would contribute to Lesser Yin also being present. These imbalances act on the Bagua, or the 8 trigrams. Yes, the Hyuga have a series of jutsu named after the 8 Trigrams, which occasionally appear in the artwork for their Gentle Fist jutsu. The 8 Trigrams can also be made to form 64 Hexagrams, each related to a different aspect, trait, and more though we won't go that deep.

The 8 Trigrams each fall into one of the 4 imbalances, 2 each. As mentioned above, Yang is represented by solid lines while Yin with broken lines. This also extends to the 4 Imbalances: Greater Yang is represented by two solid lines above one another , like this = . Greater Yin is represented by two sets of broken lines, like this == . Lesser Yang is represented by a broken line above a solid line while Lesser Yin is represented by a broken line under a solid line. By the additional of a third line to the top of these imbalances, you have a visual representation of the Trigrams, as shown in the pic below in the spoiler and then it again when Neji uses the Trigrams.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Now that we have the actual trigrams out of the way, it's time to actually connect the Taoism version with the Naruto one and see how this all makes sense. As you see, Yang is physical energy in the series, life energy, vitality and has the ability to breath life into form. It relates to the body specifically, having the ability to make it more solid and rigid, faster, overwhelming life and physical energy, becoming very masculine through the use of it, which relates directly to Yang's masculine nature. Yang's ability to augment the body can be seen as a way to highlight it's masculine nature.
I won't ask you to do the Yang assignment like I did with Gobi but this is a jumping point to start with. The main things to take away from this is that every Yang jutsu contains some amount of Yin and vice versa for Yin, Yin and Yang branch off of Taoism which is why many of the techniques exist like they do and Yang isn't synonymous with Taijutsu.

There are a few traits that are unique to Yang itself. Yang energy is very heated, but gives off no heat ( meaning if touched, incredibly hot flames will be felt but if you are near it, you generally won't feel it); It is life energy and encompasses just that, life ( what I mean by this is Yang is able to be used to breath life into form, obviously. Keeping in mind what I said earlier about how all Yang jutsu contain traits of Yin, you are able to use Yang to create living entities or appendages/alterations to the body. This can be best compared to Jugo's clan and how it is able to grow limbs that are enhanced by natural energy, or the Akimichi clan and it's ability to grow/manipulate the size of their body parts or even comparable to the Kaguya who are able to manipulate their skeletal system or even Inorganic Reincarnation which is able to infuse nonliving items with life and sentience like Yang can ); Yang energy is able to cause an imbalance of energy in the body that can have varying effects ( though logically, inserting too much of either Yin or Yang energy into the body will cause an imbalance, only Yang energy is able to affect the opponent in a way that this imbalance can hinder or harm them. This is because Yang requires greater control to handle due to it's highly energized state. This means that with Yang, you can insert high Yang energy and since they don't know how to control it yet, they will have adverse effects on their chakra system. This can present itself as difficulty in using it, inability to utilize certain fields, even things such as rapid aging of the body due to overflowing life energy, aging you to your peak and beyond); heal on a better level than Medjutsu or Hashirama cells ( one of the easier things to understand, Yang due to it's life energy, is able to heal wounds and even life threatening injuries. On the surface, this doesn't seem as useful because for the most part, the RP is a glass cannon one where almost any blow will kill you. But you can use Yang energy in ways to replicate or even make better forms of Medjutsu. You could create Yang energy that filters biological warfare attacks like poisons and things, you could use it to make abilities like the Yin seal of Tsunade's which is terribly named, you could also use it in conjunction with the life filling ability to make perfect clones that are living with their own chakra pools like a pseudo Creation ); and a few more things.

While it sounds like I'm hyping Yang, I'm stating these things to show that the idea of Yang being just physical boosts or stronger Taijutsu isn't accurate and is a bad representation of the field. The edits to the jutsu list were made with this in mind to expand what the field can do canonically without requiring several CJ.

ᴍᴏᴏғʏ

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There are a few things I need to address first before actual jutsu/RP based training starts and it's easier to c/p the post from Gobi's training. It really explains the history of Yin and Yang and their general characteristics and how each interact.

I won't ask you to do the Yang assignment like I did with Gobi but this is a jumping point to start with. The main things to take away from this is that every Yang jutsu contains some amount of Yin and vice versa for Yin, Yin and Yang branch off of Taoism which is why many of the techniques exist like they do and Yang isn't synonymous with Taijutsu.

There are a few traits that are unique to Yang itself. Yang energy is very heated, but gives off no heat ( meaning if touched, incredibly hot flames will be felt but if you are near it, you generally won't feel it); It is life energy and encompasses just that, life ( what I mean by this is Yang is able to be used to breath life into form, obviously. Keeping in mind what I said earlier about how all Yang jutsu contain traits of Yin, you are able to use Yang to create living entities or appendages/alterations to the body. This can be best compared to Jugo's clan and how it is able to grow limbs that are enhanced by natural energy, or the Akimichi clan and it's ability to grow/manipulate the size of their body parts or even comparable to the Kaguya who are able to manipulate their skeletal system or even Inorganic Reincarnation which is able to infuse nonliving items with life and sentience like Yang can ); Yang energy is able to cause an imbalance of energy in the body that can have varying effects ( though logically, inserting too much of either Yin or Yang energy into the body will cause an imbalance, only Yang energy is able to affect the opponent in a way that this imbalance can hinder or harm them. This is because Yang requires greater control to handle due to it's highly energized state. This means that with Yang, you can insert high Yang energy and since they don't know how to control it yet, they will have adverse effects on their chakra system. This can present itself as difficulty in using it, inability to utilize certain fields, even things such as rapid aging of the body due to overflowing life energy, aging you to your peak and beyond); heal on a better level than Medjutsu or Hashirama cells ( one of the easier things to understand, Yang due to it's life energy, is able to heal wounds and even life threatening injuries. On the surface, this doesn't seem as useful because for the most part, the RP is a glass cannon one where almost any blow will kill you. But you can use Yang energy in ways to replicate or even make better forms of Medjutsu. You could create Yang energy that filters biological warfare attacks like poisons and things, you could use it to make abilities like the Yin seal of Tsunade's which is terribly named, you could also use it in conjunction with the life filling ability to make perfect clones that are living with their own chakra pools like a pseudo Creation ); and a few more things.

While it sounds like I'm hyping Yang, I'm stating these things to show that the idea of Yang being just physical boosts or stronger Taijutsu isn't accurate and is a bad representation of the field. The edits to the jutsu list were made with this in mind to expand what the field can do canonically without requiring several CJ.
The edits/updates I read, coupled with the new techniques added and your above information have allowed me to grasp the concept a lot better, as far as future potential goes for creations.

Seeing you mentioning body alternations, and even things such as dead bone pulse, I've been thinking. Is it too farfetched to think that a Yang Kinjutsu technique could be created in relation to the Soften Body Modification technique? In a sense, making it a body art/technique/method instead of a ninjutsu. It seems plausible but I'm definitely interested in hearing the answer. I would love to be able to use that style in combination with EIG or Heavy Yang usage, which usually restricts non-elemental techniques.

Also, is the heat produced by certain Yang techniques able to ignite/detonate flammable/explosive substances? Or is the form of burning caused by the energy, doesn't exactly mimic the qualities necessary to cause the chain reaction to occur?

Last edited:

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
It's plausible, though I wouldn't waste my Kin CJ slot on it. I'm pretty sure it could likely be achieved through just Yang and Soften Body customs.

It's more of a searing heat to the touch. You could compare it to fire when touched, except it emanates no heat or warmth. If it touches something explosive, chances are the intense heat and contact would burn through it or detonate it prematurely depending on the substance and item itself.

ᴍᴏᴏғʏ

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's plausible, though I wouldn't waste my Kin CJ slot on it. I'm pretty sure it could likely be achieved through just Yang and Soften Body customs.

It's more of a searing heat to the touch. You could compare it to fire when touched, except it emanates no heat or warmth. If it touches something explosive, chances are the intense heat and contact would burn through it or detonate it prematurely depending on the substance and item itself.
Oh okay, that makes sense and yeah I could see it working with just Yang + Soft.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Now, to talk about the benefits of Yang Release itself before we go to the jutsu. Specializing in Yang will grant you 1000+ chakra to your base chakra pool. This means your chakra will raise from whatever it is now to... well, the same thing + 1000, idk how much chakra you have lol. In addition to this, you have heightened resistance to physical damage up to B rank including freeform and blunt weapons, emphasis on blunt weapons and not sharp ones. A freeform bat swing will do no damage while a sword will still cut through you. Keep in mind that the kinetic force behind attacks will still be experienced, meaning immunity to a punch doesn't mean the punch can't still force you off balance if strong enough. This damage resistance also extends to Ninjutsu, granting immunity to C rank Ninjutsu and no damage from Forbidden jutsu usage. What I mean by this is when jutsu Forbidden rank just say they cause a -10 damage to the user or similar, you will be largely immune to that effect. However, if it has additional restrictions like No S rank and above jutsu, those still apply. Understood or any questions? After this, we'll start with jutsu

ᴍᴏᴏғʏ

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now, to talk about the benefits of Yang Release itself before we go to the jutsu. Specializing in Yang will grant you 1000+ chakra to your base chakra pool. This means your chakra will raise from whatever it is now to... well, the same thing + 1000, idk how much chakra you have lol. In addition to this, you have heightened resistance to physical damage up to B rank including freeform and blunt weapons, emphasis on blunt weapons and not sharp ones. A freeform bat swing will do no damage while a sword will still cut through you. Keep in mind that the kinetic force behind attacks will still be experienced, meaning immunity to a punch doesn't mean the punch can't still force you off balance if strong enough. This damage resistance also extends to Ninjutsu, granting immunity to C rank Ninjutsu and no damage from Forbidden jutsu usage. What I mean by this is when jutsu Forbidden rank just say they cause a -10 damage to the user or similar, you will be largely immune to that effect. However, if it has additional restrictions like No S rank and above jutsu, those still apply. Understood or any questions? After this, we'll start with jutsu
Yeah it's fairly simple to understand. I only have two minor questions/confirmations. The damage resistance to B rank means up to 40 Damage points, correct? And does the C-Rank Ninjutsu immunity cover my Hozuki in terms of its lightning weakness? Would it still be immune and not suffer the additional +10 Lightning Damage if it were to be struck by a C-Rank Lightning technique?

ᴍᴏᴏғʏ

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes, up to 40 damage. If the +10 damage to the Lightning jutsu would put it over C rank power, it's effects still would happen. If the +10 doesn't make it more than C rank power, you'd still be immune to it
The additional damage is if lightning lands on me. Id be immune to C rank but it would still land thus likely go over the damage I can "tank." Okay, thanks for the answer.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Alright, the first jutsu.

(Yoton: Jigoku ni henkō) - Yang Release: Change into Hell
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra cost: N/A (+70, -10 per turn)
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user is able to use his Yang nature to embue life into an elemental technique, creating a Yang/Element sentient entity that will stay on the field to aid him. The only limit is the size of the technique originally used as an elemental source as the resulting entity will always be half the size. This entity can be interacted with, can act on its own and is made of the element sourced, with all its properties intact. Its strength is based on the original elemental technique used as a source. This doesn't consume time since its actually a skill applied to a technique used at the same time.
Note: Usable 2 times per battle and up to 4 times per event to create one entity with up to 300 chakra points that is able to use jutsu from the source it was created from.
Note: Yang Release masters can apply this technique to advanced fields and CE and advanced elements.

One of the more basic Yang ideas, this one allows you to grant life into an elemental jutsu, giving it sentiency. I want you to evaluate it for me and ask any question you have on it and I'll answer and explain anything you missed.

ᴍᴏᴏғʏ

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright, the first jutsu.

(Yoton: Jigoku ni henkō) - Yang Release: Change into Hell
Chakra cost: N/A (+70, -10 per turn)
Description: The user is able to use his Yang nature to embue life into an elemental technique, creating a Yang/Element sentient entity that will stay on the field to aid him. The only limit is the size of the technique originally used as an elemental source as the resulting entity will always be half the size. This entity can be interacted with, can act on its own and is made of the element sourced, with all its properties intact. Its strength is based on the original elemental technique used as a source. This doesn't consume time since its actually a skill applied to a technique used at the same time.
Note: Usable 2 times per battle and up to 4 times per event to create one entity with up to 300 chakra points that is able to use jutsu from the source it was created from.
Note: Yang Release masters can apply this technique to advanced fields and CE and advanced elements.

One of the more basic Yang ideas, this one allows you to grant life into an elemental jutsu, giving it sentiency. I want you to evaluate it for me and ask any question you have on it and I'll answer and explain anything you missed.
One of my favorite techniques in the style, mainly due to my affinity towards Water/Liquids. The revised version is even better than the previous one. From a normal usage-perspective this technique allows you to bring an elemental technique to life. There seems to be no limit (Unless you're not a Yang Specialist/Master) as to the elements you can bestow sentience to, so long as they are an elemental release. Because Hozuki is basically normal Water Release, I would assume they are allowed to be tied.

There seems to be no form of Rank and/or Damage limit/restriction to utilize this technique on. (Example: Only up to S-Ranks etc etc) So that's a definite plus. Something that you need to be cautious about is the fact that whatever technique you are bestowing this ability with, will be half the size, the larger the are, the more they are "affected" in their overall potential. Needless to say, the benefits granted by the Yang Master/Specialization is beyond awesome, being able to use CEs. The strength of this technique used to the depend on the vessel being used, however that has changed with the addition of a 300 Chakra Pool. This is a great ability that gives versatility for sure.

Questions

1). Are there any abilities that aren't necessarily labeled as "Elemental" but would fall within the usage of this technique? (I would assume that Sound no longer falls into this category?)

2). What would be the limit of the creation's technique usage for said element? If I granted the Water Trench technique sentience, would it require a water source for water-source requiring techniques even though I am a Hozuki? It seems to have no relation, but Im just making sure the creation wouldn't carry any form of benefit from it. Also, I assume they are able to use techniques up to the rank they are themselves? And if so, are they able to use F-Rank Techniques if made from an F-Rank source?

3). Can a technique bestowed sentience hear, see, feel etc etc, basically the basic senses and if so, what would be their tracking speed/moving speed? Can they be further influenced by other techniques like Ring of Hell? Or is that strictly with tissue-based entities?

4). How far can the sentience ability be played with in this particular technique? Can a form of telepathic communication be established? Can the level of intelligence be chosen, and stuff of that nature? (Similar to the YY-Creation technique). Can they talk? Can they feel pain if struck, fall into Genjutsu?

5). Something Daemon mentioned that he spoke to you about. Can they be "healed"? This seems abstract, to try and "heal" an element, or would that only be with tissue-based technique's inanimate objects?

6). I also had ideas of using chakra transfer on them, I assume there are no rules against feeding the technique more chakra so long as they don't go beyond their 300 cap. Also, would the sentient creation benefit from the damage boost of the Chakra Transfer technique?

7). Is there any form of limit as to which types of elemental techniques this can be applied to? Would I be able to apply it to a technique that releases small water senbon towards the target? If they dont land or aren't destroyed, would they stay around the field, and if so, would they get some form ability for flight/levitation? Also if I used it against something like the Water Biting Explosion, would the dragon itself be granted sentience or every single step of the technique would?

8). Are the techniques granted any form of malleability and/or movement capabilities? Or is that limited to the technique used, going back to my senbon example. If its a projectile or a wave, when it stops moving or reached its destination, it would have no ability to move?

9). For things like the Rain Tiger at Will technique, which part would be granted the sentience, the rain drops or the rain clouds?

10). How do entities go about using techniques that require hand seals if their form has no appendages qualified for them?

11). I just finished signing the Monkey contract and was wondering if Summons with the ability to use some form of Yang is allowed? Pekoms listed most of the acceptable CJ creations but told me to verify with you or Reborn regarding the Yang inquiry.​

Last edited:

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
1. Note that it says advanced fields and advanced elements. This means things like Raw Ninjutsu, Advanced Ninjutsu such as Sound or Smoke, or advanced Nin fields like Barrier Fuuinjutsu. Advanced Elements, Most Kekkei Genkei and CC fields also are applicable, Nara shadows of HA and I believe that's it. Most HA abilities aren't able to become 'alive', such as yours for example. Turning into water isn't an ability that can be made living so it won't work. Same with Aburame and Inuzuka.

2. Granting it life means it becomes a living form of that element/field. It's not just sentience, you make it a living entity of that field. In the case of the Water Trench jutsu, let's say you make a dragon from it and make the dragon living with this one. It being alive doesn't allow it to bypass any restrictions that may have been set upon it originally or any jutsu it uses; what I mean is a water entity will still need a source for some water jutsu that requires it. The creator of it ( you ) isn't important at that point, only the entity. And yes, up to their rank and yes to the last part.

3. They would become a living version of that item complete with a chakra system so yes, they'd be susceptible to Genjutsu. They'd have all basic senses and be as fast as the basic ninja, Kage speed. Once alive, they can be affected by positive or negative effects just as any other person/summoning can.

4. Just like above, they have all the senses and are just living. A telepathic link isn't present, though it can be as smart as the normal ninja or as dumbed down as Hulk.

5-6. I would believe they can be healed, though if they can't I'll be sure to update you on it. They can also have their chakra restored once lost. And yes the damage would increase if used.

7. For the part about levitation and stuff, see 3-4. Basically, it doesn't grant any additional abilities the technique didn't have itself so flight would be a no. If you created a dragon and made it living, that'd be different. But senbons, no. And it'd be the dragon aspect of the technique, the part that is able to logically become living would work.

8. It all depends on the jutsu; granting life to like stone spikes would probably allow them to at most move independently and in specific directions or making familiars or animal like entities become alive would allow them to obviously move around the field.

9. The Rain drops

10. If they don't have seals or any way of using jutsu that requires seal substitutes, like some Sound jutsu require audible sounds to trigger, then they can't use them.

11. No, Yin or Yang can't be paired with summoning atm. We may change this later but for now, it's a no

ᴍᴏᴏғʏ

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Note that it says advanced fields and advanced elements. This means things like Raw Ninjutsu, Advanced Ninjutsu such as Sound or Smoke, or advanced Nin fields like Barrier Fuuinjutsu. Advanced Elements, Most Kekkei Genkei and CC fields also are applicable, Nara shadows of HA and I believe that's it. Most HA abilities aren't able to become 'alive', such as yours for example. Turning into water isn't an ability that can be made living so it won't work. Same with Aburame and Inuzuka.

2. Granting it life means it becomes a living form of that element/field. It's not just sentience, you make it a living entity of that field. In the case of the Water Trench jutsu, let's say you make a dragon from it and make the dragon living with this one. It being alive doesn't allow it to bypass any restrictions that may have been set upon it originally or any jutsu it uses; what I mean is a water entity will still need a source for some water jutsu that requires it. The creator of it ( you ) isn't important at that point, only the entity. And yes, up to their rank and yes to the last part.

3. They would become a living version of that item complete with a chakra system so yes, they'd be susceptible to Genjutsu. They'd have all basic senses and be as fast as the basic ninja, Kage speed. Once alive, they can be affected by positive or negative effects just as any other person/summoning can.

4. Just like above, they have all the senses and are just living. A telepathic link isn't present, though it can be as smart as the normal ninja or as dumbed down as Hulk.

5-6. I would believe they can be healed, though if they can't I'll be sure to update you on it. They can also have their chakra restored once lost. And yes the damage would increase if used.

7. For the part about levitation and stuff, see 3-4. Basically, it doesn't grant any additional abilities the technique didn't have itself so flight would be a no. If you created a dragon and made it living, that'd be different. But senbons, no. And it'd be the dragon aspect of the technique, the part that is able to logically become living would work.

8. It all depends on the jutsu; granting life to like stone spikes would probably allow them to at most move independently and in specific directions or making familiars or animal like entities become alive would allow them to obviously move around the field.

9. The Rain drops

10. If they don't have seals or any way of using jutsu that requires seal substitutes, like some Sound jutsu require audible sounds to trigger, then they can't use them.

11. No, Yin or Yang can't be paired with summoning atm. We may change this later but for now, it's a no
Regarding the Hozuki one, I meant in terms of creations not my Hydrification. For example I have Hozuki techniques that use my body's source to release/creage things like Gaara's. Gourd with added effects and such. I would assume those types of techniques still apply. And thats interesting, I wasnt aware that the fields expended that far outside of elements, nice. Thanks for answering all questions.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Yoton: Taiyōnomegumi) - Yang Release: Touch of the Sun
Chakra cost:70 per use
Description: Through the infusion of Yang natured chakra into others, users can heal others to their original best physical form. It can be used to regrow missing body parts, heal wounds, purge poisons, etc. The target needs to be alive and the bigger the injury, the longer it takes to heal. The limits of the heal, however, are almost none as it can even heal the chakra system or other injuries that are otherwise not possible to be healed. The technique requires time and physical contact and as such isn't very suited to use in a battle when compared to regular Iryo Ninjutsu.
Note: Yang Release masters are able to use on themselves.

This one is simpler and more direct; through the use of Yang energy, you can touch someone and heal them. The main limitation is that it takes a turn per limb to heal, so if two legs are blown off and this is started, it can heal them over two turns, including the turn used. Anything more than three turns would be too much to heal with this. Meaning, if someone takes an attack that deals 80 damage but only two legs are blown off, it'll still take two turns to fully heal.

Questions?

ᴍᴏᴏғʏ

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yoton: Taiyōnomegumi) - Yang Release: Touch of the Sun
Chakra cost:70 per use
Description: Through the infusion of Yang natured chakra into others, users can heal others to their original best physical form. It can be used to regrow missing body parts, heal wounds, purge poisons, etc. The target needs to be alive and the bigger the injury, the longer it takes to heal. The limits of the heal, however, are almost none as it can even heal the chakra system or other injuries that are otherwise not possible to be healed. The technique requires time and physical contact and as such isn't very suited to use in a battle when compared to regular Iryo Ninjutsu.
Note: Yang Release masters are able to use on themselves.

This one is simpler and more direct; through the use of Yang energy, you can touch someone and heal them. The main limitation is that it takes a turn per limb to heal, so if two legs are blown off and this is started, it can heal them over two turns, including the turn used. Anything more than three turns would be too much to heal with this. Meaning, if someone takes an attack that deals 80 damage but only two legs are blown off, it'll still take two turns to fully heal.

Questions?
This one is pretty self explanatory and with my med background I dont really have any questions. The update is beyond awesome!!

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Oh, cool. Easy lol. The next one is a similar, simple and useful.

(Yoton: Ken'i) - Yang Release: Power of The Sun
Chakra cost: 100 (50 per turn)
Damage points: N/A (+40 to Taijutsu)
Description: The user will reinforce his own body with Yang natured chakra, empowering his physical abilities to the outermost limits. This allows him to become physically very strong (beyond the normal levels of chakra enhanced strength), increases his resistance to physical damage (he becomes immune to A-rank physical damage from all sources), his speed (boosted to 3x his normal speed), and grants him a passive healing of all minor wounds (cuts, burns, small fractures, etc). However, by infusing himself with the Yang Nature, he becomes unable to use Yin Release techniques or Yin/Yang Release techniques; he cannot use Genjutsu or non elemental Ninjutsu of any kind (including special fields like Fuuinjutsu).
Note: Can only be used twice per battle and lasts 4 turns per use.

Explain and ask away.

ᴍᴏᴏғʏ

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh, cool. Easy lol. The next one is a similar, simple and useful.

(Yoton: Ken'i) - Yang Release: Power of The Sun
Chakra cost: 100 (50 per turn)
Damage points: N/A (+40 to Taijutsu)
Description: The user will reinforce his own body with Yang natured chakra, empowering his physical abilities to the outermost limits. This allows him to become physically very strong (beyond the normal levels of chakra enhanced strength), increases his resistance to physical damage (he becomes immune to A-rank physical damage from all sources), his speed (boosted to 3x his normal speed), and grants him a passive healing of all minor wounds (cuts, burns, small fractures, etc). However, by infusing himself with the Yang Nature, he becomes unable to use Yin Release techniques or Yin/Yang Release techniques; he cannot use Genjutsu or non elemental Ninjutsu of any kind (including special fields like Fuuinjutsu).
Note: Can only be used twice per battle and lasts 4 turns per use.

Explain and ask away.
A technique that essentially fuels your body with Yang Chakra, empowering it. It basically raises your immunity higher than a Yang Specialist/Master and also your base speed as well as strength. Not only that but the overwhelming Yang natured chakra bestows a form of self regeneration, equal to Hashirama DNA's Lv1? Sustaining such a Greater Yang leaning technique disables the ability to use the aforementioned fields.

1). I assume this counts as a Mode, so it couldn't be used while under the effects of something like the Lightning Armor or EIG? Also, would I be able to enter my Hydrification State in this form? At least partially, to access some of my techniques? Also like any taijutsu empowerment, I assume that elemental taijutsu (Like NB tai and customs) also fall within the damage enhancement?

2). I assume not, but can we gain access to the CES techniques whilst this is active? Even though its an even stronger?

3). "Physical Damage from all Sources" Does this include sharp and not just blunt damage? And also things like the Earth element, steel, metals, crystals, etc etc?

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
1. Correct, it counts as a mode and as long as you spend the chakra for it, you can keep it up and it can't be combined with other modes so no to the Hydrification combo. And yes, NB Tai does fall under it.

2. Nope

3. Correct; any damage that isn't done via energy based attacks like Fire or Lightning will do no harm. Though, blunt force from some physical energy attacks will also do little damage like the Fire Dragon flame song jutsu.