Veteran
Kin
13💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Agnes naps gently on top of a stump in a nondescript training field in Konoha, tired from her continual trainings and spars of late. Today she begins her final basic training with some person by the name of Ragna... curiously close name to her friend Ragnar, probably won't look as weird as him though.*

Omega

Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ragna rises out of the dirt behind Agnes and touches her shoulder to wake her up. He whispers her name as he continues to dart his eyes in a suspicious and nervous manner. "Pssh....Pssh, hey. You can use taijutsu right? Tell me all about...and hurry." *darts eyes*

Cabbage

Veteran
Kin
13💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"GAH!"

*Agnes cries as she falls off the stump as a strange poked her while he spoke about what she knew about Taijutsu as if he was asking about a supply of drugs or something of that sort. If this is Ragna, then this will be one long training session...*

"Okay, first off, please don't that. Second off, why would you do that when I was sleeping? And third, why wouldn't I think you're a pervert who peeves upon sleeping women? Sheesh, please tell me that you're just as nervous as Shayde-senpai was when he taught me... if you're Ragna anyways."

*Agnes merely sighs as she gently shakes her head, shaking off a little bit of dirt as she stands up. She'll give this poor man a chance, for now anyways.*

Omega

Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"GAH!"

*Agnes cries as she falls off the stump as a strange poked her while he spoke about what she knew about Taijutsu as if he was asking about a supply of drugs or something of that sort. If this is Ragna, then this will be one long training session...*

"Okay, first off, please don't that. Second off, why would you do that when I was sleeping? And third, why wouldn't I think you're a pervert who peeves upon sleeping women? Sheesh, please tell me that you're just as nervous as Shayde-senpai was when he taught me... if you're Ragna anyways."

*Agnes merely sighs as she gently shakes her head, shaking off a little bit of dirt as she stands up. She'll give this poor man a chance, for now anyways.*
(This is going to be fun as I just remembered you're used to RP'ing. xD Almost forgot I was supposed to be training you. ^^)
-------------------------------
Ragna continues his suspicious behavior until he hears the word pervert. At this point he drags Agnes with him behind a tree as he looks both ways as if being watched. He then breathes a sigh of relief when he realizes he is safe. He then turns to Agnes. "I'm not a pervert. That would conflict with my student teacher agreement. *shows contract signed by Adachi* Shayde's a little kid. He wouldn't know about how to treat a woman..heh heh..me nervous...the thought makes me laugh. Ahem...Plus, I am a very reliable, non random teacher! I get no complaints whatsoever! *lightning strikes out of nowhere during the clear day* (Yikes) Anyway, I'm Ragna Zero (Uzumaki)tell me what you know about taijutsu...and be quick about it. I don't have...we don't have much time.

Last edited:

Cabbage

Veteran
Kin
13💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Agnes squirms as Ragna drags her poor soul behind the tree, only to free her and ramble on about him not having much time, him not being a pervert (yeah right) and him wanting her to describe Taijutsu. Oh and him insulting Shayde-senpai. How rude.*

"Everything about this situation is unacceptable. Why would you drag a person who's considering you a pervert behind a tree? Isn't that confirmation of everything I suspect? Ignoring that, you say that Shayde's a little kid who doesn't know to treat a woman, although I'm certain that he knows to not peeve upon a sleeping woman before waking her up and dragging her behind a tree."

*Agnes sighs before shaking her head.*

"Well... I guess I should talk a little bit about Taijutsu... erm... well... honestly, I don't know much. I understand that there are a plethora of fighting styles, but I don't know much about any of those... um yeah, I suppose I could say that punches and kicks count as Taijutsu, and that it orients more towards direct combat than jutsu tennis, meaning that attention to balancing, body position, limb awareness, reading your opponent's intentions, etc, hold key considerations within this field. Otherwise, I don't know much. My apologies sensei, but I don't have much to share here."

*Agnes bows swiftly while developing a slight blush, embarrassed by her lack of research in regards to what Taijutsu is.*

{Just something different than the usual overly expatiation I usually give other sensei, and I feel as if this follows Agnes' character the best also, given that she's more pacifist most of the time, as well as not very physical in most cases, as seen in both games. Thus, I hope you don't mind that I did this.}

Omega

Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Agnes squirms as Ragna drags her poor soul behind the tree, only to free her and ramble on about him not having much time, him not being a pervert (yeah right) and him wanting her to describe Taijutsu. Oh and him insulting Shayde-senpai. How rude.*

"Everything about this situation is unacceptable. Why would you drag a person who's considering you a pervert behind a tree? Isn't that confirmation of everything I suspect? Ignoring that, you say that Shayde's a little kid who doesn't know to treat a woman, although I'm certain that he knows to not peeve upon a sleeping woman before waking her up and dragging her behind a tree."

*Agnes sighs before shaking her head.*

"Well... I guess I should talk a little bit about Taijutsu... erm... well... honestly, I don't know much. I understand that there are a plethora of fighting styles, but I don't know much about any of those... um yeah, I suppose I could say that punches and kicks count as Taijutsu, and that it orients more towards direct combat than jutsu tennis, meaning that attention to balancing, body position, limb awareness, reading your opponent's intentions, etc, hold key considerations within this field. Otherwise, I don't know much. My apologies sensei, but I don't have much to share here."

*Agnes bows swiftly while developing a slight blush, embarrassed by her lack of research in regards to what Taijutsu is.*

{Just something different than the usual overly expatiation I usually give other sensei, and I feel as if this follows Agnes' character the best also, given that she's more pacifist most of the time, as well as not very physical in most cases, as seen in both games. Thus, I hope you don't mind that I did this.}
Oh no worries this is what that this training is all about. Makes it more fun tbvh, and is one of the reasons I do it this way. It gives more freedom.

Ragna attempts to balance listening to Agnes while looking around to see if anyone was around. He then stopped and folded his arms with an annoyed look when she called him a pervert once more. He decided to let this go, and allow Agnes the chance to display her knowledge of taijutsu. While she seemed to think her knowledge was limited Ragna nodded and smiled. She was fairly knowledgable, and she knew what matters. It also made him happy that she wasn't a walking textbook. He could work with this. As she bows her head Ragna takes a step forward and pats her on the shoulder.

"No worries! You're actually right. People make things so complicated sometimes. They use big words and weird terms for things so simple. However, I'm not like thos stuffy dweebs. I'm the eccentric sensei and everyone loves me! (*thunder flashses again*) (Yikes) Anyway, taijutsu is basically hand to hand combat ya know? There are other forms of this basic definition, but I think you know all you need to know. What you said at the end shows me you have a great understanding of the art. THATS IT, I've decided I WILL TRAIN YOU AND YOU WILL BE A TAI MONSTER! MWAHAAHHAHA! But first things first we have to do a few things....."

Ragna begins to walk around Agnes and inspect her body. Just like when he dragged her behind the tree, he was oblivious to how this would look to the person he was inspecting. He had no ill intentions, but to perform taijutsu, she would need to physically improve.

"We need to get into taijutsu shape. *nods head*

Ragna looked around and then began making a dash in a random direction. He was heading toward a forest, and the distance would be equivalent to 200 laps around a track.

"Follow me!"

-------------------
Additional Notes if needed.

Omega Central-Taijutsu

Taijutsu in simple terms is hand to hand combat. It usually refers to
basic form of fighting techniques and refers to any techniques using natural human abilities. Its basically like martial arts. Taijutsu is successfully used by using your natural physical, and mental abilities and although it is not known to require chakra, chakra can be used to enhance techniques. It is typically known to not require chakra some chakra can be used to enhance techniques. and generally requires no hands seals to perform, maybe some stances though, and can be used quicker than ninjutsu or genjutsu. Of course talking about martial arts this entails hand to hand combat and is mostly used in close ranged fighting. Even simple moves, if used creatively, can give you an opening to take out your enemy.

Forms:
Basic Tai-This would be your basic hand to hand combat, and is what you will be training in. Some techniques are chakra enhanced while some do not require chakra at all.

Jyuken/Gentle fist is a form of taijutsu that actually requires excellent chakra control. This is strictly bound to the Hyuga's do to their keen eyesight. Their doujutsu, coupled with their precision and chakra control make them dangerous opponents, especially in close range.

EIG-Perhpas one of the most feared forms of taijutsu are the Eight Inner Gates. This is basic tai training so I'm not going into depth, but having EIG allowes the user to perform some of the most powerful taijutsu based moves ever seen in the NV. (Naruto Verse)

Nbtai-A set of taijutsu exclusive on this base. Consists of several chakra, and elemental enhanced taijutsu.

Chakra Enhanced-This goes beyond simple chakra, this coats the limbs, or desired area with chakra to enhance the attack. Think of Tsunade's enhanced strength taijutsu. Even NBtai can fall under this category.

Freeform
If you haven't heard this term used in the RP then I'm sure you will. It usually carries a negative connotation due to the RP rules of battling (freeform dodging is a no no); however, freeform plays a very important role in taijutsu. To become a taijutsu master, you cannot rely on techniques and their descriptions to execute choppy, yet valid movesets. Real taijutsu masters know how to incorporate freeform into their battles without breaking rules. If you're good in this then your taijutsu will be a breeze.

Importance/Strengths/Weaknesses
Taijutsu is generally faster than ninjutsu. If you manage to get in range of heavy nin users, then you can overwhelm them or at least force them out of their comofort zone. Taijutsu masters are also able to avoid eye contact and still function properly during a fight. This is mainly a counter to sharingan genjutsu; however, you are still prone to regular genjutsu. One of the main concerns with taijutsu is elmental surges; especially Nagashi, but overall taijutsu is a very useful art.

Taijutsu is as important as other aspects of battling due to the simple fact that you will not always be in an open plain, mid/long range from your opponent. What if a fight breaks out in a closed space, or all of your ninjutsu has failed you. What if you need to conserve chakra? This is when a good knowledge of taijutsu is useful.

"Any questions
???"

Last edited:

Cabbage

Veteran
Kin
13💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Agnes winces somewhat as she hears Ragna rant about "stuffy dweebs" using overly complicated vocabulary in verbose expatiations about simple jutsu. This poor man has no idea what he's in for with her... and gained the complete wrong impression of her character. Whelp.*

This is going to end badly I feel. I wouldn't be surprised if he throws me off a cliff after hearing my first verbose explanation yelling "nope" while he does so... I do hope that this is just my active imagination...

*Agnes looks down and twiddles her thumbs while thinking this, ironically not noticing Ragna peering around her body, examining her for some reason.*

"Follow me!"

*Agnes suddenly looks upward as Ragna yells this, him being clearly ahead from her position. She gives a yelp before she begins dashing towards him... only to stop for a bit and develop a smirk. She twirls clockwise, using her left foot to rotate her body before pushing off the ground with right foot, thus propelling her both upwards and forwards, her back towards Ragna. She then exhales out a constant stream of air for about five seconds, aiming for the ground at about a fourty-five degree angle, hence propelling herself forward to being only slightly behind Ragna. As she begins to descend, she twirls her body counterclockwise in order to face her sensei again, and curls up into a semi-ball, with her right shoulder out, with the intent of landing on it to initiate a roll. However, she exhales out a few brief streams of air to help alleviate the harshness of the fall, hence allowing her to perform the roll smoothly, now being slightly behind Ragna. She smiles as she audaciously dashes towards him... only to tragically trip over a stray root.*

[sfx]oomph!

... well, that ended badly ow ow ow...

*Agnes struggles back up, creating a small mound of earth through sending a small amount of chakra from her right hand into the ground to help pick herself up. As she pats down her knees and looks forward, she sees that Ragna... is as far away from her as he was when she began her magical ninjutsu manuever. Karma can sometimes strike in the most surprising of ways.*

"Gah! Wait for me sensei!"

*She says this as she begins a new dash, leaping around the plethora of stray roots and branches as struggles to catch up to Ragna once more.*

Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.
Note: The user must already be airborne to use

Type: Attack/Defence
Damage Points: 20
Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

Omega

Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Agnes winces somewhat as she hears Ragna rant about "stuffy dweebs" using overly complicated vocabulary in verbose expatiations about simple jutsu. This poor man has no idea what he's in for with her... and gained the complete wrong impression of her character. Whelp.*

This is going to end badly I feel. I wouldn't be surprised if he throws me off a cliff after hearing my first verbose explanation yelling "nope" while he does so... I do hope that this is just my active imagination...

*Agnes looks down and twiddles her thumbs while thinking this, ironically not noticing Ragna peering around her body, examining her for some reason.*

"Follow me!"

*Agnes suddenly looks upward as Ragna yells this, him being clearly ahead from her position. She gives a yelp before she begins dashing towards him... only to stop for a bit and develop a smirk. She twirls clockwise, using her left foot to rotate her body before pushing off the ground with right foot, thus propelling her both upwards and forwards, her back towards Ragna. She then exhales out a constant stream of air for about five seconds, aiming for the ground at about a fourty-five degree angle, hence propelling herself forward to being only slightly behind Ragna. As she begins to descend, she twirls her body counterclockwise in order to face her sensei again, and curls up into a semi-ball, with her right shoulder out, with the intent of landing on it to initiate a roll. However, she exhales out a few brief streams of air to help alleviate the harshness of the fall, hence allowing her to perform the roll smoothly, now being slightly behind Ragna. She smiles as she audaciously dashes towards him... only to tragically trip over a stray root.*

[sfx]oomph!

... well, that ended badly ow ow ow...

*Agnes struggles back up, creating a small mound of earth through sending a small amount of chakra from her right hand into the ground to help pick herself up. As she pats down her knees and looks forward, she sees that Ragna... is as far away from her as he was when she began her magical ninjutsu manuever. Karma can sometimes strike in the most surprising of ways.*

"Gah! Wait for me sensei!"

*She says this as she begins a new dash, leaping around the plethora of stray roots and branches as struggles to catch up to Ragna once more.*

Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.
Note: The user must already be airborne to use

Type: Attack/Defence
Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO! Nice reply, and that was awesome how you incorporated other techs.
----------------------------------------
Clueless to her internal dialogue (as always) Ragna ran with his arms flailing in the air as if he was a child in a candy store. He was confident in her abilities but was certain there was no way she could catch up to--.

Suddenly, Ragna felt her presence. He turned around to see a confident smirk as she was surprisingly neck and neck with him. "How did you..." The wonder and mystique soon faded as she tragically tripped and fell...into the dirt. Ragna held his hand over his mouth to keep from laughing hysterically as he continued to run. Slow enough for her to track him down, but fast enough to stay ahead..unless she does another epic combo. LOL.

When they made it to their destination the Ragna that was running would poof away as another Ragna would be sitting on a beach chair next to a large body of water (lake). "Oh hey, glad you could make it. We're currently being followed so we have to hurry this up. My usual training regimen consists of pushups and situps, etc, but I'm pretty sure you don't want to attain the body of a man, so this training was made especially for you. Now....I want you to jump in that water and perform (three attacks of your choice). Then come up for air. The water will work against your movement, and should help you greatly. No doubt, running all the way here helped your cardio as well. So....do that before they get here."

(Kodzuku) Punch
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra: N/A
Damage: 20
Description: One of the simplest moves in Taijutsu, the user will simply use one of his hands to deliver a simple punch by clenching his fist and swinging his arm. The user is free to do variations of a basic frontal punch and the technique though simple, can be deadly for strong users.

(Hirateuchi) Slap
Description: One of the simplest moves in Taijutsu, the user will simply hit the opponent with an open hand, slapping him. It can also be used for defensive purposes to slap incoming limbs or weapons

(Kikku) Kick
Description: One of the simplest moves in Taijutsu, the user will simply hit the opponent with a kick from one of his legs. He is free to choose simple variations of the kick and the stronger he is, the more dangerous the technique is.

All of these are very basic jutsu. Their description is in the title. Some taijutsu is better than none, but this is again very basic and not all that powerful.

Cabbage

Veteran
Kin
13💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Agnes merely shakes her head as she realizes that the Ragna she had met was merely a clone of this Ragna, who's probably also a clone. She's just going with the flow at the moment, still being slightly disorientated from her earlier trip... and also enviously of the beach chair that Ragna's laying upon. It's been ages since Agnes could sit upon such a nice looking chair, with her cabin being a dilapidated ruin, and most hotels in the area having aged, half broken chairs, and her not being in Konoha anymore, and thus not having a job, and thus not having money, and thus not having a nice chair... needless to say, she wants to sit on that chair, and just rest in it.*

*But she sighs, listening to Ragna instruct her upon his newest set of instructions. Apparently, he wants her to dive into the nearby lake and perform three basic Taijutsu actions, using the water to act as resistance, hence building up her endurance. Easy enough... except for one thing. She doesn't have a change of clothes, and those of which she currently wears are quite absorbent of water, hence increasing the resistance even more so. Thus she nods towards Ragna while first taking off her leather loves, setting them gently towards her left side. She follows suit with her boots also setting them towards her left side. Finally, she removes her hair band and places it towards her left. She performs a few stretches, first moving both of her arms, hands clenched together, straight upwards and then again behind her back. She, lastly, twists her body clockwise and then counterclockwise in a few formations, meanwhile concentrating chakra within her lungs, hence forming fuuton chakra to help sustain herself longer while in the water. She moves towards the lake's shore, allowing water to seep between her toes, before running into the lake, releasing chakra from throughout her body as she does so. This allows her to propel herself throughout the water swiftly, as she only has so much oxygen after all. Once within a decent depth, she cancels most of the chakra flow except that coming from her eyes in order to re-establish the resistance of the water as per Ragna's instructions.*

*Once settle, she immediately prepares a straight punch, clenching her right fist slightly behind, but approximate to, her right hip, her left hand also clenched adjacent to her left hip. Her left foot slightly in front of her body, while her right foot is slightly behind it, both feet facing straight forward... however forward they can be while a person floats within the water. She swiftly punches her right hand forward, aiming for an imaginary stomach. The resistance, though, makes this punch only slightly faster than a leaf falling during a still autumn evening. She then moves her left hand upwards and clockwise, shifting it a total of about twenty degrees to the upper left, while twisting her body to a similar degree to help propel the motion of this punch. This punch, faster than the last, is aimed to disorient the imaginary opponent by shifting their focus away from her through punching their jaw, hence moving their sense of vision artificially. As she finishes the punch, she crouches her body, focusing mostly upon her right knee, shifting the foot back a bit as she focuses most of her weight, however best she can, upon her left foot, and some of it upon her left side of her body. She then delivers a forceful and swift leftward kick, being delivered perpendicular to the opponent's knees, aiming for the imaginary opponent's shin, hence trying to force them downwards by lifting their legs to their left. However, most of the force of the kick isn't through the kick itself, but rather the counterclockwise motion of her body's twisting motion as she delivers this kick, hence making this as much fuuton as it is taijutsu.*

*Finishing the last of her three taijutsu demonstrations, she frantically bursts out of the water and lands haphazardly at the lake's shore, gasping for air as she does so. One can say that she isn't particularly used to performing Taijutsu in the water... at least not right now. Of course, she's also curious as to the reason behind Ragna's supposed paranoia, but that'll have to wait until she can properly speak again.*

Range: Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Description: This Technique allows the user to properl themselves through a body of water by using their chakra. While underwater, this technique will also partially mask the users prescence.
Note: Must be a large water source such as a lake to use.

{OOC: perform two punch and one kick, hopefully to a sufficient degree}

Omega

Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Agnes merely shakes her head as she realizes that the Ragna she had met was merely a clone of this Ragna, who's probably also a clone. She's just going with the flow at the moment, still being slightly disorientated from her earlier trip... and also enviously of the beach chair that Ragna's laying upon. It's been ages since Agnes could sit upon such a nice looking chair, with her cabin being a dilapidated ruin, and most hotels in the area having aged, half broken chairs, and her not being in Konoha anymore, and thus not having a job, and thus not having money, and thus not having a nice chair... needless to say, she wants to sit on that chair, and just rest in it.*

*But she sighs, listening to Ragna instruct her upon his newest set of instructions. Apparently, he wants her to dive into the nearby lake and perform three basic Taijutsu actions, using the water to act as resistance, hence building up her endurance. Easy enough... except for one thing. She doesn't have a change of clothes, and those of which she currently wears are quite absorbent of water, hence increasing the resistance even more so. Thus she nods towards Ragna while first taking off her leather loves, setting them gently towards her left side. She follows suit with her boots also setting them towards her left side. Finally, she removes her hair band and places it towards her left. She performs a few stretches, first moving both of her arms, hands clenched together, straight upwards and then again behind her back. She, lastly, twists her body clockwise and then counterclockwise in a few formations, meanwhile concentrating chakra within her lungs, hence forming fuuton chakra to help sustain herself longer while in the water. She moves towards the lake's shore, allowing water to seep between her toes, before running into the lake, releasing chakra from throughout her body as she does so. This allows her to propel herself throughout the water swiftly, as she only has so much oxygen after all. Once within a decent depth, she cancels most of the chakra flow except that coming from her eyes in order to re-establish the resistance of the water as per Ragna's instructions.*

*Once settle, she immediately prepares a straight punch, clenching her right fist slightly behind, but approximate to, her right hip, her left hand also clenched adjacent to her left hip. Her left foot slightly in front of her body, while her right foot is slightly behind it, both feet facing straight forward... however forward they can be while a person floats within the water. She swiftly punches her right hand forward, aiming for an imaginary stomach. The resistance, though, makes this punch only slightly faster than a leaf falling during a still autumn evening. She then moves her left hand upwards and clockwise, shifting it a total of about twenty degrees to the upper left, while twisting her body to a similar degree to help propel the motion of this punch. This punch, faster than the last, is aimed to disorient the imaginary opponent by shifting their focus away from her through punching their jaw, hence moving their sense of vision artificially. As she finishes the punch, she crouches her body, focusing mostly upon her right knee, shifting the foot back a bit as she focuses most of her weight, however best she can, upon her left foot, and some of it upon her left side of her body. She then delivers a forceful and swift leftward kick, being delivered perpendicular to the opponent's knees, aiming for the imaginary opponent's shin, hence trying to force them downwards by lifting their legs to their left. However, most of the force of the kick isn't through the kick itself, but rather the counterclockwise motion of her body's twisting motion as she delivers this kick, hence making this as much fuuton as it is taijutsu.*

*Finishing the last of her three taijutsu demonstrations, she frantically bursts out of the water and lands haphazardly at the lake's shore, gasping for air as she does so. One can say that she isn't particularly used to performing Taijutsu in the water... at least not right now. Of course, she's also curious as to the reason behind Ragna's supposed paranoia, but that'll have to wait until she can properly speak again.*

Chakra cost: 15
Description: This Technique allows the user to properl themselves through a body of water by using their chakra. While underwater, this technique will also partially mask the users prescence.
Note: Must be a large water source such as a lake to use.

{OOC: perform two punch and one kick, hopefully to a sufficient degree}
THIS WAS A REALLY GOOD JOB! YOU DID SO MUCH WITH SO LITTLE. You make your sensei proud! ^^
----------------
Ragna did his best to make the beach chair look more amazing than it already was, after noticing Agnes' gaze. He even ignored her sighs as he placed his hands behind his head and smiled without a care in the world. Once Agnes dove into the water he nearly drifted away to sleep. He dreamed about birds who were wearing leather gloves. 0_0. It was only a moment in the dream world before he woke up to the sound of Agnes gasping for air. It was a stroke of luck that Agnes came out when she did, because in that very instant, a fist lunged toward Ragna's throat; however, Ragna quickly countered by grabbing the wrist of the assailant while lowering his shades with his off hand. He looked around to count about 100 enemies.

"...Its bad luck to wake a man while he's sleeping. I assume I know why you're here..."

"We're here to interrogate you about Terra...we know he saw them...we can't let him live."

"New phone who dis?" Ragna said this with a sly smile as he crushed the wrist of the initial assailant, prompting three people to jump at him from all directions. As the stab Ragna, he poofs into a cloud of smoke, revealing that he was just another clone. However, the smoke does not subside, but rather, it begans to spin around the small group and suffocate them to death. The real Ragna drops down from the sky and looks at Agnes to make sure she is okay.

"No doubt you felt the strain on your body underwater. Your clothes might be a little heavy, but we will continue our training. I'll explain everything to you later. For now, take down at least 10 people. You could easily take out 40 on your own, but since you have recently participated in strenous activities. I'll be reasonable this time only, so I'll take out the other 90."

Ragna gave one of his trademarked smiles and flashed the ok sign before dashing off into the crowd. He was positive Agnes would come out on top. He was still trying to think of a valid excuse for this hectic training. 0_0

OOC: Take em down. Use these jutsus in your reply, and you can use freeform or other jutsu as necessary

(Konoha Reppū) - Leaf Gale
Type: Attack
Chakra Cost: N/A
Damage Points:20
Description: This technique is a good example of how even simple taijutsu can become a pre-eminently destructive, lethal technique. The attack is a simple rear spinning low kick, but a strong enough user can send a large adult flying as if they weighed nothing. The goal is to throw the enemy off balance, and deal damage to the lower half of their body

Okay this is pretty nice. It can be used to dodge while attacking and I love those kind of techniques. The spinning ads an aesthtic yet useful part of the jutsu as well. So if you were standing straight up, crouching and spinning could help you dodge a plethora of incoming techniques. Make sure you specify which foot you pivot on, and which foot/leg you use to attack. Even thought this is D rank it is able to send adults flying so don't take this lightly. You will be spinning so that the heel of you foot hits first as this is a "rear" spinning kick.

(Konoha Senpū) - Leaf Hurricane
Chakra Cost: N/A
Description: A taijutsu where one launches a succession of high kicks and low kicks. Firstly, the opponent's evasion margin is restrained upon seeing the high kick, thus augmenting the chances for the low kick to hit the mark connecting to the rib cage area. So originally the high kick is little more than a feint.

This is a cool jutsu, but I doubt the enemy will let you pull of all three kicks. It is still a nice jutsu like the last one. Now this is all one move so the opponent should not be able to perform two jutsus even if you are performing three kicks in this one jutsu. THe first kick is a high kick that is mainly used to get the enemy off balanced and set up for the next kick which is a low kick. It doesn't specify how the kicks are achieved but I would take that is a blessing to be able to have some creative freedom in CQC. Just know you will need to describe your motions in detail. For instance if you just say I start with a high kick, and end with a low kick....how will the opponent know how you did this? Did you spin starting with a high kick and then continue the spin into a low kick with the alternate or same leg? Did you kick high and low with same leg or did you alternate? These things become important. xD

Cabbage

Veteran
Kin
13💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ah, holiday season, lack of passion, and working 40 hours a week... leads me to... being just as inactive as always. I'm never going to become active am I :shy:

... what's wrong with this guy? Just what does he get into when no one pays attention? And why are there 100 people for one person... oh forget this... huh?

*She looks up to notice ten individuals approaching her, quite a bit bulkier and taller than her. All ten wear... some iron armor with four straps wrapped around the four corners of their body. These straps hold what seems to be an attempt at an iron armor... except it only covers their stomach region, leaving their biceps exposed. It doesn't help cover their groin region either, this only being covered by what seems to be a furry codpiece. Yeah... what? Even more bizarre is that five of them all bear the same haircut... if by haircut one meant a blond fuzz upon their head. Four others... have a pink Mohawk... a poorly kept Mohawk at that. The final male bears a similar Mohawk except this one being blue and much better kept. She tries to resist laughing as they approach her, especially considering the derp faces nine of them possess... except for the blue Mohawk person, who bears a more stern and fastidious face. And while the other nine bear worn and poorly kept clubs, Mr Blue bears a large sharp axe... caked with aged blood. She notes him carefully as two of the men approached her.*

"Hey Lloyd?"

"Yeah Lleywen?

"This giiiirl's pretty."

"Yes, think she's worth a pretty penny?"

More than the boy, yes."

"Hey Lloyd?"

"Yes Lleywen?"

"I say we ignore the boy and get the girl, sell her to Ancrath, and get rich quickly."

"Good idea Lleywen."

"Agreed Lloyd. Hey Tom."

"Tooooooooooooooooommmmmm"

*Mr Blue merely glares at the two leading men, gripping the handle of his axe.*

"What is it?"

"Be nice Tom."

"Tooooooooooooommmmmmmmm be niiice

"We'll capture the girl, you can relax Tom"

"You can relax Tooom, we'll have this done before dinner time."

*It's becoming increasingly difficult for Agnes to hold her laughter as she sees Lloyd rush at her swinging his club in a sloppy manner. Noticing a vulnerability in how his inner back portion of his right ankle is exposed outside of his bulky body, she swiftly crouches before twirling counterclockwise, exposing her right leg increasingly outward as she approaches the six o'clock position, it being fully exposed with the tip of her right foot being upright by the time her kick reaches the 3 o'clock position. It connects to his ankle, but given her weaker body versus the man's bulkier body, it only causes him to stumble for a moment. However, this is enough time for Agnes to swiftly gather up a bit of chakra into her right hand, this being held in a clenched fist close to the right side of her hip, before punching it forward, releasing this chakra as a large gale of wind, powerful enough to push back both the aggressor, as well as seven of the other men, whom were are, funnily enough, charging in right behind the main aggressor. She then notices the other main man swinging his club downward to her right, grunting loudly as he does so. Trying not to smirk, she performs a backwards roll, then jumps upwards swiftly towards the man. She delivers a high kick with her left leg at his right exposed bicep, thus initiating a flip. She then performs a secondary kick, this one downward with her right leg towards the man's right cheek, thus performing the proper back flip away from the man's body. She lastly gathers up some chakra into her abdomen as she faces the man once again in mid-air before releasing this as a medium sized twister of wind, which strikes the man in the middle of his exposed upper region, thus propelling him backwards. As she lands on her feet approximately five meters from her previous position, she gives the region a quick glance, not noticing Mr Blue anywhere nearby...*

Now, whe...

*A large man suddenly appears swiftly in front of her, punching her directly in her face with his left fist, his axe born solely behind his back with his right hand, thus propelling her backwards quite some distance. She regains her balance by propelling slight amounts of wind chakra through her feet, hence being in a standing position as he swiftly appears to her left, now swinging the axe clockwise (from his position) with only his right hand bearing the grip of the handle. She swiftly dodges this, but her body tilts to the left as she does so, hence making her counter kick, deliver with her right leg in a slightly upwards trajectory going counterclockwise towards Mr Blue's left shin. Mr Blue, noticing this, smoothly begins to spin in a clockwise manner swiftly, expelling out a radius of wind chakra, thus expelling Agnes away from him. He grins as he notices Ragna and swiftly moves towards him, expelling out swift as he does so (as he has done so earlier), landing towards his left, swinging his axe, now with both hands on the handle of it, in a counterclockwise position, aiming for his middle spine.*

"If you're not going to cooperate, you can die before we take the girl with us!"

Exciting times in the life of Ragna :D.

Jutsus Agnes used besides the two Taijutsu jutsus:

Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:40
Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user releases a stream of wind infused chakra from their mouth that takes on the shape of a twister to attack the enemy.

Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Chakra: 10
Description: The user will release basic simple blasts or streams of wind from his limbs or mouth to defend or attack an enemy.

Jutsus Tom used:

Chakra cost: 20
Description: This technique utilizes wind chakra into the users sword and then they release a vortex of wind that surrounds the users body and can push away materials covering the users body.

Type: Offensive/Defensive
Chakra: 15
Damage: 30
Description: the basic technique of Swift Release, the user will do the Boar handseal and use his chakra to move at increased speed in short range. He can use this to perform free form taijutsu attacks or to dodge small scaled techniques. However, the technique is very short lived and can only last 1 to 2 seconds, being good enough for one or two punches or a simple side step.