3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Raiton: Hishou Kyuutai) - Lightning Release: Flying Orbs
Type: Defensive/Supplementary/Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra: 30 (+5 per turn to sustain)
Damage: 60
Description: The user performs 2 handseals while concentrating raiton chakra around themselves to form 4 orbs of compressed lightning which would then rotate around the user 1 meter away from them. Each orb has the power of C-Rank compressed lightning and is 10 centimeters in diameter. If someone approaches the user and gets hit by one of those lightning orbs, they would receive C-Rank shocking damage while being placed off balance due to being hit and also being slightly shocked the moment they're in contact with said orb. Once an orb lands on a target, it disappears. While opponent is within 5 meters, the user can direct those 4 orbs at the target from whichever direction they wish by a simple waving motion from their hand or weapon they are holding. When doing so, the orbs can either attack simultaneously or in quick succession. This jutsu can be cancelled at will by the user by no longer feeding it with chakra.

~ Twice per battle
~ Lasts for up to 3 turns
~ Must wait 1 turn to use again once the jutsu ends
~ Can only be taught by Klad

Only performance and a disadvantage .

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
I start off by channeling lightning chakra all around me. As I do this, I create 4 orbs of lightning that surrounds me and stays stationary, each with an individual rank of C but all together A rank. I then direct the orbs into 4 directions all around me in attempt to do damage

I wont give you a disadvantage simply cause its your jutsu. Dont give nobody the edge by telling them the weakness.. Its for your opponent to figure out. But a ADVANTAGE is that it stays stationary for a certain amount of time. which i really like