The Mockingjay

Legendary
Kin
484💸
Kumi
2,483💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Post the tech and give me a usage of it alongside another jutsu of your choice, try to think outside the box. Give me so,etching that even I didn't think of. The usage of the jutsu will show me that you understand the way the technique works and how to use it, if it's good then it's yours.

Yashiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I am not still going to use much detail, but rather just briefly explain a usage for this technique, if it's not that much of a problem xD.

So basically I would perform the hand seal for the illusion and at the moment, despite the user already being caught within the illusion, he would have no clue of this(I assume so since the technique is only initiated upon movement or more specifically the opponents next step that he/she takes) and thus I would remain holding my hand in the hand seal position and use a technique that would'nt require any hand seal performances to make it seem like the second technique I used was performed with the hand seal. Also the technique I chose to use with your genjutsu would force movement of the feet, thus allowing the genjutsu to kick in whilst I would then attack with a fatal attacking technique.

Illusionary Arts: Eyce (Genjutsu: Eyce)

Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 30
Damage: N/A
Description: After performing a single handseal, the user traps the opponent inside a genjutsu. With the genjutsu in place, the next step that the opponent takes is met by a sudden flash freeze which emanates from their feet and rises up quickly through their body before settling behind the eyes. The opponent then sees an frosted white veil begin to form over their eyes, giving the impression that his eyes have been covered in ice. With the veil also comes the inability to look in any direction other than forward.
-Cannot be used in successive turns-
-Can only be used four times per battle-
-Must be taught by The Mockingjay-

(Doton: Yochi no Douyou) - Earth Release: World Shaking
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in making the enemies lose their footing and fall to ground or miss the aim of a given technique.

Does that work for you?

The Mockingjay

Legendary
Kin
484💸
Kumi
2,483💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I find it rather disappointing that you ask for as much detail as possible on your own task but won't give the same commitment to what I ask.

Beyond that though, you said nothing of what Eyce actually does, which I suppose just stems from you not really trying. You just said you'd use it along with that... You gave no reason, no explanation and no follow-up.

So no, that was not enough.

Last edited:

Yashiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I find it rather disappointing that you ask for as much detail as possible on your own task but won't give the same commitment to what I ask.

Beyond that though, you said nothing of what Eyce actually does, which I suppose just stems from you not really trying. You just said you'd use it along with that... You gave no reason, no explanation and no follow-up.

So no, that was not enough.
I apologize for disappointing you, dearie. But, you asked me for a usage of your technique alongside another of my choice which would showcase my understanding of your genjutsu. I did just that. Had you asked me to perform your genjutsu and explain its effects in a well detailed explanation, you would have received that which you were expecting.

But it matters not ^^

After performing but a single hand seal, Jack casts his opponent within an illusion, albeit, the illusion would be cast but nothing would appear out of the ordinary, at least not yet. Maintaining his hand in the hand seal position which he had utilized to cast the illusion, Jack deceitfully releases his earth chakra into the ground beneath his opponent and causes the earth to start vibrating, making it seem as though he had caused the small tremor with the hand seal, leaving no clue of the illusion, most probably. As the ground would start vibrating, this would ultimately force the opponent to move his feet as to maintain his balance as he stumbles to the ground and despite an attempt to stop the tremor, movement of the feet is inevitable. Thus upon the movement of the opponent's feet, the affects of the illusion kicks in whilst they would attempt at defending from the shaking ground. Said illusion would then have the target see and believe that suddenly upon the movement of their feet in the slightest, he would come across a sudden flash freeze rising from the feet unto the head/face and covering his eyes with what appears to be a frosted white veil. Along with the veil comes failure to look in any direction aside from north of the opponent and even so, vision and/or sight would be unclear. At this point in time, the user is capable of attacking with a fatal technique if he/she so chooses.

Type: Supplementary
Chakra: 30
Damage: N/A
Description: After performing a single handseal, the user traps the opponent inside a genjutsu. With the genjutsu in place, the next step that the opponent takes is met by a sudden flash freeze which emanates from their feet and rises up quickly through their body before settling behind the eyes. The opponent then sees an frosted white veil begin to form over their eyes, giving the impression that his eyes have been covered in ice. With the veil also comes the inability to look in any direction other than forward.
-Cannot be used in successive turns-
-Can only be used four times per battle-
-Must be taught by The Mockingjay-

Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in making the enemies lose their footing and fall to ground or miss the aim of a given technique.

I have a question though: This sudden "Flash Freeze" which rises from the feet, does it restrict movements or immobilize the target? I am a little unsure about that part....

The Mockingjay

Legendary
Kin
484💸
Kumi
2,483💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It does not, it would freeze the toes for the split second that they are effected, same with the rest of the body. Only the eyes are legitimately frozen though.

As for the original one, I asked that you demonstrate you understand the technique... That was not the case.

Finish the combo, just, because I'm intrigued

Yashiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It does not, it would freeze the toes for the split second that they are effected, same with the rest of the body. Only the eyes are legitimately frozen though.

As for the original one, I asked that you demonstrate you understand the technique... That was not the case.

Finish the combo, just, because I'm intrigued
Since I prefer satisfying the ladies, I shall do it for you just this once.

So...for the climax then...

...Upon the opponent's vision being blurred and the fact that their eyes would be obligated to gaze directly forward only. Jack swiftly assumes a stance where he would stand sideways and crouch down with his right shoulder tilted down. He holds his sword with both hands vertically in front of his left shoulder and behind his head, whilst simultaneously focusing his lightning chakra into the blade of the sword. Jack then releases all of his strength and throws his body to the ground, appearing to fall. The hard fall will create speed which is then shot forward by Jack using all of his strength to push off his left/back foot to create acceleration that sends him diagonally towards the opponent, thus out of sight since the target would not be able to move his/her eyes. As Jack approaches the target, he crosses his legs creating an unbalanced stance which would cause him to fall sideways. As he falls sideways he then pushes off his outside foot creating an instantaneous movement across the front of the target which is almost impossible to follow. Once across the front of the target, Jack performs a diagonal slash across the targets chest, slicing his lightning clad blade through the chest and heart of the target.

Type: Attack
Chakra Cost: 40 (+5)
Damage: 80 (+5)
Description: The form of thunder and lightning God is a style of the Ogame school which focuses on raw speed to attack the target. In this technique the swordsman will stand sideways and crouch down with their right shoulder tilted down. They will hold their sword with both hands vertically in front of the back shoulder and behind the head. They will then release their strength and throw their body to the down, appearing to fall. The hard fall will create speed which is then shot forward by using all of their strength to push off their back foot to create acceleration that sends them diagonally towards the opponent. As they approach the enemy they cross their legs creating an unbalance stance causing them to fall sideways. As they fall sideways they then push off their outside foot creating an instantaneous movement across the front of the target which is almost impossible to follow. Once across the front of the target the swordsman finishes with a diagonal slash across their torso. If the swordsman is capable, they can add a lightning aspect to this attack by imbuing their blade with lightning, increasing its cutting ability slightly.
~Can only be used by a person trained in the Ogame school of kenjutsu.
~Can only be used twice per battle.
~Can only be tracked by three tomoe sharingan and above.
~Can be seen here if the description isn't clear enough:

I can almost sense the moisture from here :rolleyes:.