Kooljay

Veteran
Kin
3,532💸
Kumi
7,534💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In general Snakes are reptile. To my knowledge they tend to have bad eye sight but compensate with a great sense of smell via their tongue. I think some see in infrared. These predatory animals in be compiled into two types. Those with venom and those without. The ones with venom have two hollow fangs that inject venom, of varying effects, into their target. One snake can shot venom. Generally venomous snakes then to be lacking in body mass. The non venomous snakes tend to but not always have far more muscle so they can constrict their targets. This causes organ damage, suffocation, and blood vessels to explode. They also have rows of curved teeth which make it difficult for them to lose their grip on their prey. Both types can dislocate their jaws so they can eat their targets whole. Thanks to them being cold blooded they have a low metabolism and can go months without eating and live off of a meal.

While most snakes are land animals, there are snakes that spend a great deal of their time in fresh water. As snake grow they also shed their skin which helps heal their skin among other things. Also antivenom is usually made from their venom.

As for snakes in the Narutoverse they all seem to be brown besides a select few. Snakes like manda have the teeth of both venomous and nonvenomous snakes. The Twin Snakes Mutual Death Jutsu is the only instance in the series where snakes have shown to venomous. Otherwise they attack by trying to consume their targets whole or constricting. Its also important to note they dont chew their food as Naruto was consumed and managed to escape the stomach of one. The resides in Ryuchi Cave and have their own elder and senjutsu. Manda is generally the boss and most powerful snake. He also seems to be very dangerous to even the summoner. Aoda seems to be the second strongest and more respectful. Manda 2.0 is a creation of Kabuto using Manda's dna. It is more powerful in every way. Also compared to the Toads, the snakes have far less sentient members. Also after experimentation, Orochimaru became a snake with poisonous blood and can partially turn into one for faster movement.

The snakes have both offensive and defensive capability. Manda able to protect Deidara from deidaras attack at the cost of its life. Manda was about to swallow Gamabunta whole before Tsunade stabbed its mouth close. The snakes can also be summoned from ones sleeves and mouth for various purposes and can be summoned to restrict a person. Snake ninjutsu includes its own replacement jutsu and jutsu to repair serious damage

In the RP, Snake Senjutsu is available to anybody sign to the contract who fits the requirements and passes the test. Manda is so powerful that it hurts the user to summon it and its forbidden. Most of the jutsus are generic snakes of varying sizes which cause physical damage via trauma. They do have very big notmal summon though. The generic snake can be 50m long. Manda, Aoda, and manda 2 have their own skillsets though. Of course custom snakes also exist.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*tats you on whatever space of body you asked for*

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Kyodalja) - Summoning Technique: Giant Snakes
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description:
The user will summon a generic Giant Snake whose size can vary from a 10 meter long snake to ones the size of a boss summon, rivaling 100 meters long. These snakes vary in appearance and size and serve only as basic warriors, having only the normal characteristics of snakes. Although they are quite simple snakes, they are very enduring and resistant and, when big enough (about 50 meters long) they can take up to B-Rank damage.
Note: requires snake contract.
Note: can only be summoned once

Do the summoning hand seals and wipe blood on your tattoo and summon a small snake. Keep doing it again and again till you summon a 100 meter long snake U:U Very basic snake you could do what Sasuke did to Manda and use this for scarfice to protect yourself xD This snake doesnt have any poison so dont expect to be poison people.

Kooljay

Veteran
Kin
3,532💸
Kumi
7,534💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If I want my snake to attack, I assume it can with B ranked strength, is that freeform every time? Whats the speed of these snakes. Can these snakes accurately find targets in hidden mist jutsu? If I am attacked with a 20m wide swamp, can I summon a 30m snake outside the swamp to pick me up?

I weave the hand seals necessary and press my thumb against a tooth causing it to bleed. I then rub my blood across my tattoo and summon a brown snake coiled around. This time I weave the hand seals again and wipe by still bleeding thumb against my seal and summon a 50m long snake behind me.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes, same speed as a normal shinboi, technically yes since all snakes have a way of sensing, and yes or can summon it in the swamp and use its head to get out

Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Sōtōja) - Summoning Technique: Dual Headed Snakes
Chakra: 20
Damage: N/A
Description:
The user summons a double-headed, snake to attack his enemies. The snake is not big but is very fast and dangerous. Its bite carries a B-Rank physical damage and its body is small and slippery. Its mass is somewhat larger than the user but not by much.
Note: Requires signing of the Snake Contract
Note: Can only be summoned once

Basically summon a double headed snake that is kinda small but bigger than you. This was the summoning used by one of Hiruko's henchmen in a Naruto movie. This snake is needed for a snake ninjutsu you will learn in the future. This snake is more of a speed and strike than a giant and blunt damage snake and can be slippery to catch. Let me ask you besides the one jutsu how would you use this snake yourself?

Kooljay

Veteran
Kin
3,532💸
Kumi
7,534💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well this snake has two heads which equates to two sets of sensory organs plus my own. If I was outnumbered surely my opponents would try attacking from a blind spot. This snake could be my eyes and ears to cover said blind spots. Given that it can only bite if it is given the chance to do so, it would also serve as an distraction

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Great moving on

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: San Kashira Ebi) - Summoning Technique: Three Headed Snakes
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: N/A
Description:
The user will summon a generic, 70 meter long Three Headed Giant Snake. These snakes vary in appearance and size and serve only as basic warriors, having only the normal characteristics of snakes. Although they are quite simple snakes, they are very enduring and resistant and they can take up to B-Rank damage.
Note: requires snake contract.

Doing the same process imagine summoning a 70 meter snake that has 3 heads. Once summon have it destroy some of the trees in this forest. This was the snake the Suna/Sound nin summoned against the Leaf before it was stop by Jiriya. Its like the last one but 1 additional head and is bigger and could do more damage to a bigger area. This can take up to B rank jutsu. Why would you use this snake verse the generic snake summon?

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Alright, let's continue this. Honestly, just reply to what Korra said last about usability, and the same for Manda. If you have any questions on either lmk, if not we'll be moving on to the technique portion which is the actually interesting part of snakes imo.

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Manda) - Summoning Technique: Manda
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Chakra: 50
Damage: N/A (-10 to user upon summoning)
Description: Manda is a gigantic, 100 meter long snake who serves as the "leader" of all snakes. Fierce and aggressive, Manda is a shrewd warrior. To summon Manda, the user takes a big gamble, as he can easily turn on its summoner if he so deems it. Not only that, but the sacrifice and the amount of chakra needed damages the user, making summoning Manda a forbidden act. Manda has some unique abilities. Extremely fast and strong, his tail acts as a sharp mace that he can fling at the enemies with ease, speed and tremendous power (capable of overcoming even A-Rank defenses). Manda is also capable of using his chakra for 2 unique techniques: he can borrow underground (even if its affected by up to A-Rank techniques), tunneling through the earth at enormous speed or shed his skin, using a sort of substitution technique, where he trades places with his shed skin. While underground, Manda can sense the vibrations through the earth and pinpoint the location of his enemy. While completely immune to techniques A-Rank and below, Manda can take one S-Rank attack and survive by shedding his skins afterwards, although this can only be done once.

Note: requires snake contract

Kooljay

Veteran
Kin
3,532💸
Kumi
7,534💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
3 headed snakes now adds 3 additional sets of head allowing more intake of visual information which is really important especially since snakes have pit organs allowing them to see in infared. This snake also now has a minimum size of 70m, making one of the largest summons in the ninja world.

Manda is the boss summon of the Snake contract. Its power is so great that it takes a physical toll on the user to summon. Manda has a higher level of intelligence compared to the average snake summon, but it also has an attitude problem as well. If its respect is gained, it can use its power and speed to overwhelm A ranked defenses. On the defensive side, it is hard to kill since it can shed its skin and burrow under ground while also being able to sense what is happening on the surface via vibrations in the ground. Its also immune to A ranked attacks and a single S ranked attack after shedding once.

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Alright cool. The first set is pretty simple, with the Snake thorn one simply being a drill shaped projectile and the Snake hands being extendo snakes being released from one's sleeves.

Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 15
Damage: 30
Description: A technique exclusive to (Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Sōtōja) Summoning Technique: Dual Headed Snakes in which they will release drill-like projectiles from their mouths at the target.

Note: Requires signing of the Snake contract
Note: Can only be used by (Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Sōtōja) Summoning Technique: Dual Headed Snakes

(Senei Jashu) - Hidden Shadow Snake Hands
Chakra:15
Damage: 30
Description: Senei Jashu is a Ninjutsu technique that manifests a snake, which extends from the sleeve. The ninja can extend these snakes to attack a target. Once extended the snake can bite into the target to hold and bind them.

Note: Must be able to summon snakes

(Senei Ta Jashu) - Multiple Hidden Shadow Snake Hands
Damage: 40
Description: Senei Jashu is a Ninjutsu technique that manifests a torrent of snakes, which extend from the sleeve. The ninja can extend these snakes to attack a target. Once extended the snake can bite into the target to hold and bind them.

Note: Must be able to summon snakes

Kooljay

Veteran
Kin
3,532💸
Kumi
7,534💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Spinning snake thorn is a ranged to short range jutsu. Since it is done by the dual headed snake, one head can bite while another can shoot the thorn.

Hidden Snake Hands is a technique that when done well can increase the number of options the user has in CQC. For example is a punch misses, this would be a prime opportunity for the enemy to counter attack. However if Hidden Snake Hands is used then it could force a retreat if not it risks the target being bitten or binded. The jutsu can also be used to grab a hold of things that are out of reach like trees and pull the user towards them.

Multiple hidden snake hands operates siilarly to hidden snake hands except it summons more than just one snake at the cost of 5 extra chakra. It also has similar uses, but it just overall a more powerful jutsu.

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Another simple 3, first is basically a snake shedding their skin, especially useful with Manda later on. A clone snake that's eh. And a basic attacking through a snake that comes from your sleeves.

(Kyodaija Kawarimi) Snake Body Replacement
Description: Snake summons have the ability to shed their skin in a manner of body replacement technique which is used for the replacement technique while the snake hides underground. During the battle with gamabunta and katsuyu, Manda used this technique to evade from toad oil flame bomb; the skin was deceiving however it had a transparent opacity, which in between attack wasn't noticeable.

Note: can only be used by Snake summons

(Hebi Kage Bushin) Snake Clone Technique
Description: A jutsu develop for spying and gathering information which involves the user summoning a small snake from his sleeve. The user will then have the snake transform into a pure reflection of themselves. The user is able to know exactly what the clone is doing. The clone is only able to use basic snake ninjutsu and taijutsu up to B rank. The clone is linked to the user and is controlled at a distance through mental commands, unlike normal clones which can act independent from the user.

Note: Counts towards the users clone limit.
Note: Only one can be made at a time.

( Akai Shima Moyō no Hebi ) - Red Banded Snake
Damage: 40
Description: The user will release several snakes from his sleeve that attack the opponent and then lifts them into the air, where the snakes then detach from the user and then spins around the opponent whilst attacking them multiple times before dispersing.

Note: Must have signed the snake summoning contract.

Kooljay

Veteran
Kin
3,532💸
Kumi
7,534💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Snake Body Replacement is a great way to save a summon and the summoner too if the they are inside of the snakes nostrils or mouth.

The Snake Clone jutsu has pros and cons over the shadow clone jutsu. The shadow clone jutsu only gives information, as it is dispersed. The snake clone jutsu is constantly relaying its current activities back to the user. The snake clone is however limited in what ninjutsu it can use. Also I have a question. Do snake clones follow the chakra distribution rules of the shadow clone jutsu? As in does this clone take half of my chakra and return 10 percent back?

Red Banded snakes releases what seems to be some decently sized snakes based on the Narutopedia picture. It also preoccupies the target and has them dealing with being attacked by multiple snakes.

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Yeah, and iirc these are not the same as normal clones in terms of chakra usage, as they are not fully independent.

I believe that is the extent of what you can learn for now. Once you rank we can continue on to the higher ranked stuff.

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Alrighty, let's continue as you've ranked up.

A combo type attack that culminates in an explosion of snakes. Definitely not PETA approved.
(Hebi Risu no Jutsu) – Snake Explosion Technique
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: The user turns their hands into a number of huge snakes that hit the opponent upwards. Next, one snake grabs the opponent in its jaws and drags the opponent into the pile of snakes left below. The user then sends a pulse of chakra into the pile, detonating the snakes into a massive explosion.

Note: May only be used once per battle

Pretty simple and direct, where snakes are summoned and can attack in a mid range radius.

( Sen'ei Ranjashu ) - Hidden Shadow Wild Snake Hands
Range: Short - Mid
Damage: 60
Description: The user summons a large amounts of snakes that emerge from underground to attack a target. These snakes, each a meter wide, can attack up to mid range in the sky and erupt across a mid range radius.

Ah yes, the murderous intent fluff description. Other than that it's also another simple direct one.

(Jagei Jubaku) – Snake Authority Spell
Type: Offensive/ Supplementary
Description: The user extends Large snakes from their sleeves, which then coil around the target/s and then binds them. With the further addition of the users murderous intent they then can weaken their targets resolve and temporarily paralyze them in place.

Note: Must be able to summon Snakes

Kooljay

Veteran
Kin
3,532💸
Kumi
7,534💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I dont like killing my summons, but the snake explosion technique seems like a powerful technique nonetheless. Its a multistep jutsu and pretty straight forward.

Hidden Shadow Wild Snake Hands seems like a good way to distract a target from another jutsu since they're going to be dealing with the snakes beneath them.

Snake Authority Spell is also pretty straight forward in its description and anime/manga depiction.