Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Decided to give steam a try at last. So I recently got into CS:GO and been doing more or less ok, any tips from those of ya'll who play?

also do i have to press k every time i need to speak on mic? and/or do i have to hold it for as long as i'm speaking?

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If its push to talk, you have to hold it. Also learn the pattern for the guns you use. The recoil system isnt like CoD where you try to keep your aim as straight as possible but by anticipating recoil patterns.

If you watch FrankieOnPC on YouTube, youll know what im talking about.

Lol. I knew this was going to be a CS:GO or DOTA 2 thing because of the learning russian

Ebi..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If its push to talk, you have to hold it. Also learn the pattern for the guns you use. The recoil system isnt like CoD where you try to keep your aim as straight as possible but by anticipating recoil patterns.

If you watch FrankieOnPC on YouTube, youll know what im talking about.

Lol. I knew this was going to be a CS:GO or DOTA 2 thing because of the learning russian
Oh I see, and yea I was kinda surprised at how the recoil works in this game, slowly getting used to it hopefully i can get used to it soon so i can get the most out of my weapons.

And about the title, yea, the lessons are great