Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Unorthodox use of the blade. It uses the back side/ bluntside, of the blade to deal blunt force damage to an enemy and break through defenses. The user coats the blade in earth chakra so that it is able to have enough strength to be used effectively in this manner rather than lightning or wind which aids in cutting. Although this can be used as to toy with an opponent by not killing them, if used with enough strength this can become deadly shattering bones, breakking weapons, or causing severe bruises. One of its best features its countering nature as it can be used to find openings or create openings via its simutaneous evade/defend and strike tactics

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,593💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
As told by the boy himself, Wendy using the boken sword, takes a stance readying herself as she quietly reads the stillness of Teno. She simply slides her right foot forward and using her left foot as a balance in the back. Her feet two meters apart, she simply rises the boken to be parallel to the ground, with the tsuka of the boken straight in line with her stomach. As told, Wendy slides her foot forward, while bringing up her right hand, allowing the boken to rise slightly above her head, she then swiftly repeats the path of direction quickly bringing her boken down the middle of Teno's head. She then quickly chains from her strike to your head with a cut low strike, traveling diagonally to your upper torso, streaking your middle section to which she draws back her blade and steps forward, thrusting the point of the blade to your stomach attempting to stab you swiftly. This is all down quickly as she responds to his orders.

Omega

Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Taking hold of the Kendo stick Ragna spreads his legs apart shoulder length and bends his knees maintaining a basic fighting stanc. He holds the blade pointed toward your neck at a 45 degree angle with his right hand up to the hilt and hs other hand below it. He then moves so that his right leg is slightly ahead of his left bith knees bent. I then charge toward you swinging the sword vertically down after raising it above my head just a little bit. This blow would be as such that it would split down the middle for a certain kill shot.

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
As told by the boy himself, Wendy using the boken sword, takes a stance readying herself as she quietly reads the stillness of Teno. She simply slides her right foot forward and using her left foot as a balance in the back. Her feet two meters apart, she simply rises the boken to be parallel to the ground, with the tsuka of the boken straight in line with her stomach. As told, Wendy slides her foot forward, while bringing up her right hand, allowing the boken to rise slightly above her head, she then swiftly repeats the path of direction quickly bringing her boken down the middle of Teno's head. She then quickly chains from her strike to your head with a cut low strike, traveling diagonally to your upper torso, streaking your middle section to which she draws back her blade and steps forward, thrusting the point of the blade to your stomach attempting to stab you swiftly. This is all down quickly as she responds to his orders.
Taking hold of the Kendo stick Ragna spreads his legs apart shoulder length and bends his knees maintaining a basic fighting stanc. He holds the blade pointed toward your neck at a 45 degree angle with his right hand up to the hilt and hs other hand below it. He then moves so that his right leg is slightly ahead of his left bith knees bent. I then charge toward you swinging the sword vertically down after raising it above my head just a little bit. This blow would be as such that it would split down the middle for a certain kill shot.
As Hakumen sees both of his pupils coming at him both from different angles. He knows he wont be able to hold back. He takes out two reverse blade styles swords. With his left hand he hold it up in a horizantal angle where it would block ragna strike while keeping a firm stance. At the same time with his right hand he holds it at whatevever angle Ian struck him at ._.. He then backlashed his swords towards their kendo sticks pushing them back out of range. Hakumen then activate his armor while putting his Crimson Demon on the ground. He activates his armor with intention of giving these 2 pupils of his the full intent and power of this style.

This style is not to kill, as shinobi of the system that kill have no right to claim their right as those protected by justice...... But In this case *Raises chakra making it heavy* Its best you try and stay alive. Ragna.. Come at me with the intent to kill me *Throws you a reverse sword*

As Hakumen says this, he slowly sheathes his sword back into his holster while launching towards ragna with great speed. He then looks at Ian with a killing look in his eyes signaling that hes next

Omega

Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As Hakumen sees both of his pupils coming at him both from different angles. He knows he wont be able to hold back. He takes out two reverse blade styles swords. With his left hand he hold it up in a horizantal angle where it would block ragna strike while keeping a firm stance. At the same time with his right hand he holds it at whatevever angle Ian struck him at ._.. He then backlashed his swords towards their kendo sticks pushing them back out of range. Hakumen then activate his armor while putting his Crimson Demon on the ground. He activates his armor with intention of giving these 2 pupils of his the full intent and power of this style.

This style is not to kill, as shinobi of the system that kill have no right to claim their right as those protected by justice...... But In this case *Raises chakra making it heavy* Its best you try and stay alive. Ragna.. Come at me with the intent to kill me *Throws you a reverse sword*

As Hakumen says this, he slowly sheathes his sword back into his holster while launching towards ragna with great speed. He then looks at Ian with a killing look in his eyes signaling that hes next
Being pushed back Ragna could feel the power resonating from Hakumen. He snickered at the remark about dying but knew he couldn't fool around or he just might. With Hakumen going towards Ragna at great speeds Ragna knew he wouldn't be able to match his speed head on so he had to use skill and timing thinking of the instructions. He had to have intent to kill. Holding his sword in his left hand this time Ragna spun counter clockwise. As he rotated his sword to the back of Hakumen's neck as Hakumen's momentum would have carried him slightly past Ragna.

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
As Hakumen comes rushing towards you, with his armor sensing active (Didnt need it but still) He sees you spin around with the sword in your dominant hand. The way your body swung the sword would strike the back of hakumen. Hakumen times the strike perfect to where as soon as the sword strike would enter about 1 feet away from his backside seemingly heading towards his neck, he takes a quick dodge, causing the momentum of your swing to swing past me. With great haste I quickly rise up gripping your arm keeping your arm in that poisition, not allowing you to move your arm in the opposite direction. Hakumen then slams his head into ragna sending him back some. Due to his helmet, he doesnt take no damage from the hit. He then launches towards ragna infusing his hands in earth in attempt to increase the blunt damage of the blow

Omega

Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As Hakumen easily dodges the swing of the blade Ragna's arm gets caught forcing him to be unable to fend for himself as he can't loosen the grip. When Hakumen attempts the head but Ragna uses his other free hand to stop Hakumen in his tracks as he delievers a straight palm to Hakumen's head although he is wearing the armor which probably renders the damage useless however the momentum would knock Hakumen back and free Ragna's arm. With the free arm Ragna charges and swings the blade from overhead straight down atop Hakumen channeling Doton chakra into the blade to break through the armor.

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
-Hardens my body to tank the hit-

Yeah, I really hate teaching and being taught. SOOO!!!! lets get started.

(Sakashima Yaiba:Enko hagane) Reverse Blade Style: Arc Of Steel

Type: Attack
Range: Short
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: This technique is useful specially against guard weapons (Kunais, Shields, Swords) and even some guard taijutsu/kenjutsu. The user will take and grip the sword in their dominant hand and channel earth chakra into the sword hardening the sword very similar to the earth spear technique. He will then swing it horizontal towards the opponents ribcage sending him flying to the side. This would bruise the opponent harshly. This can be used against a weapon as if they were to clash a regular sword with this technique, this technique would break through the sword due to sheer strength and continue its initial path (to come in contact with the opponents ribcage to do damage)

Note: Can use max of 3 times
Note: Requires a break of at least 2 turns.
Note: This technique can break up to B rank Kenjutsu techniques that are not chakra enhanced
Do what you do with it. Analyze it. How would you use it etc. Do NOT give me an disadvantage, or how to counter that. Seeing as I made the damn thing. I would know this.

Omega

Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Sakashima Yaiba:Enko hagane) Reverse Blade Style: Arc Of Steel

Type: Attack
Range: Short
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: This technique is useful specially against guard weapons (Kunais, Shields, Swords) and even some guard taijutsu/kenjutsu. The user will take and grip the sword in their dominant hand and channel earth chakra into the sword hardening the sword very similar to the earth spear technique. He will then swing it horizontal towards the opponents ribcage sending him flying to the side. This would bruise the opponent harshly. This can be used against a weapon as if they were to clash a regular sword with this technique, this technique would break through the sword due to sheer strength and continue its initial path (to come in contact with the opponents ribcage to do damage)

Note: Can use max of 3 times
Note: Requires a break of at least 2 turns.
Note: This technique can break up to B rank Kenjutsu techniques that are not chakra enhanced

Do what you do with it. Analyze it. How would you use it etc. Do NOT give me an disadvantage, or how to counter that. Seeing as I made the damn thing. I would know this.
Well of course the obvious use is that of the rib cage attack to badly bruise/injure their core the other is to purposely clash with weapons to break them rendering attacks involving those weapons useless as you continue toward them to attack. Breaking through the enemy's defense to set up for other attacks even if the combination involves attacks not of this style. Great initial point for beginning combo or counter attack.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,593💴
Trait Points
80⚔️

Well the technique its self is quite easy to perform and is a counterstrike based technique. Its aim is to break offensive attacks that would normal be straight forward to a person like a thurst. Its aimed to the rib cage to flick damage and can break bones on the ribs but its able to break swords to the earth chakra that is used in it to harden the attack.

Id use it as more of counter attack then an offensive attack