Kin
1,614💸
Kumi
639💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Sits and awaits for his arrival*

Liquid Fire is an an advanced element that is a combination of earth and fire chakra, it is also know as greek fire as that is where the inspiration of it come from. It is unique in that it remains in a liquid state and can have explosive reactions when coming into contact with water.

It is strong against Fire, Lightning, Water and Wood. It would consume both fire and lightning as it is in a non solid state so the two would not find much purchase in disturbing the make up of the element,
It is also weak to base earth and sand, this I am gathering is because there is little to no water within a lot of these techniques and would find it hard to deal with more solid obstructions, even sand though not a complete solid would still be able to suffocate the fire component of the element, as sand is a good tool to put out fires should the need arise.

Due to its similarities with both fire and water, it is likely for the element itself to be manifested from both within the users body and outside of the body from a distance.

Last edited:
Reactions: Angel90

Sinthorus

Elite
Kin
3,644💸
Kumi
23,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Sits and awaits for his arrival*

Liquid Fire is an an advanced element that is a combination of earth and fire chakra, it is also know as greek fire as that is where the inspiration of it come from. It is unique in that it remains in a liquid state and can have explosive reactions when coming into contact with water.

It is strong against Fire, Lightning, Water and Wood. It would consume both fire and lightning as it is in a non solid state so the two would not find much purchase in disturbing the make up of the element,
It is also weak to base earth and sand, this I am gathering is because there is little to no water within a lot of these techniques and would find it hard to deal with more solid obstructions, even sand though not a complete solid would still be able to suffocate the fire component of the element, as sand is a good tool to put out fires should the need arise.

Due to its similarities with both fire and water, it is likely for the element itself to be manifested from both within the users body and outside of the body from a distance.
As an AE you can basically make it from your chakra, much like fire release. Just have to follow the spawning rules.

Lets break down the techs, tell me how you'd use them and ask any questions along the way:

( Umi Katon No Jutsu ) - Liquid Fire Technique
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra: 20
Damage: 20
Description: The user is capable of creating small waves of Liquid Fire, being able to be shaped into shields, blasts or streams of liquid flames. Because of the nature of the flames, enemies that are drowning in flames take internal damage from the liquid flames as well as external damage.
Note: Doesn't require a Liquid Fire source but can be used to manipulate existing sources.

Hazure

Elite
Kin
1,614💸
Kumi
639💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As an AE you can basically make it from your chakra, much like fire release. Just have to follow the spawning rules.

Lets break down the techs, tell me how you'd use them and ask any questions along the way:

( Umi Katon No Jutsu ) - Liquid Fire Technique
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra: 20
Damage: 20
Description: The user is capable of creating small waves of Liquid Fire, being able to be shaped into shields, blasts or streams of liquid flames. Because of the nature of the flames, enemies that are drowning in flames take internal damage from the liquid flames as well as external damage.
Note: Doesn't require a Liquid Fire source but can be used to manipulate existing sources.
I would use this to surprise someone whilst in close combat or if they were approaching me, use it to cause them to divert their action to something else. Alternatively and hopefully they would use a close range water tech so I could use this right in front of them to make an explosion. Even so, with the wording and the concept behind its physical state as more of a liquid then a solid I wonder if you could use it to create and orb over someone's face to really cause some internal damage. plus splash some water and you have a face bomb too.

No questions as of yet really. The more I think about this AE the more excited I get lol

Sinthorus

Elite
Kin
3,644💸
Kumi
23,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would use this to surprise someone whilst in close combat or if they were approaching me, use it to cause them to divert their action to something else. Alternatively and hopefully they would use a close range water tech so I could use this right in front of them to make an explosion. Even so, with the wording and the concept behind its physical state as more of a liquid then a solid I wonder if you could use it to create and orb over someone's face to really cause some internal damage. plus splash some water and you have a face bomb too.

No questions as of yet really. The more I think about this AE the more excited I get lol
One question from me, what do you notice about this tech for it's rank that makes it unique?

Hazure

Elite
Kin
1,614💸
Kumi
639💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
One question from me, what do you notice about this tech for it's rank that makes it unique?
Oh yes, it appears to cost some extra chakra in order to.use the moves.. this would be, thematically probably the reason why it's so volatile with water. However you have also mentioned that more chakra into.a jutsu can be good and make it harder to.stop

Sinthorus

Elite
Kin
3,644💸
Kumi
23,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh yes, it appears to cost some extra chakra in order to.use the moves.. this would be, thematically probably the reason why it's so volatile with water. However you have also mentioned that more chakra into.a jutsu can be good and make it harder to.stop
Excellent. Ight up next:

( Umi Katon: Dai Katon no Jutsu ) - Liquid Fire: Greater Flame Technique
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 20 - 50
Damage: 20 - 80
Description: The user can create various constructs formed from Liquid Fire in multiple ways. Releasing it from their body, a source of Liquid Fire or from the earth itself, the user can create objects ranging from small waves of fire to shadowing tidal waves of flames and anything the user can think of within reason. This is ideal in creating quick defenses against incoming attacks and making weapons when needed. The user is also able to use this in an S ranked variant with the notable difference in this being the speed and power/scale of this one, capable of forming ocean sized pools of Liquid Fire in moments.

Hazure

Elite
Kin
1,614💸
Kumi
639💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Excellent. Ight up next:

( Umi Katon: Dai Katon no Jutsu ) - Liquid Fire: Greater Flame Technique
Chakra: 20 - 50
Damage: 20 - 80
Description: The user can create various constructs formed from Liquid Fire in multiple ways. Releasing it from their body, a source of Liquid Fire or from the earth itself, the user can create objects ranging from small waves of fire to shadowing tidal waves of flames and anything the user can think of within reason. This is ideal in creating quick defenses against incoming attacks and making weapons when needed. The user is also able to use this in an S ranked variant with the notable difference in this being the speed and power/scale of this one, capable of forming ocean sized pools of Liquid Fire in moments.
Similar to the initial technique this can be used in a great variety of ways. One way I would use it would be to create a cascading defensive wall. So if an attack is incoming, manifest a large wall from the ground in front of me that falls forward like a wave, trying to catch the opponent off guard. It says making weapons when needed, though im unsure if I would be able to weild a weapon made from liquid fire without the aid of some kind of tool or extra tech to help resist its effects, but i can see using this in aspect in different situations. Like in close quarted, manifest a sword to come swinging down from above and from behind. Mid range create a series of spears and javelins that propel themselves toward the opponent.

Now this s rank varient mentions creating ocean sized pools of liquid fire. Could i say, since i can generate liquid fire from the earth itself, could i use it to turn the land surrounding the opponent and i into a sea of liquid flames using this technique? Or a wave that blankets the sky above and falls down? How large is an ocean classified in the rp, cause i love this tech so much if i can just cause a sea of Liquid Fire. I could use it like the swamp.of the underworld technique.

Sinthorus

Elite
Kin
3,644💸
Kumi
23,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Similar to the initial technique this can be used in a great variety of ways. One way I would use it would be to create a cascading defensive wall. So if an attack is incoming, manifest a large wall from the ground in front of me that falls forward like a wave, trying to catch the opponent off guard. It says making weapons when needed, though im unsure if I would be able to weild a weapon made from liquid fire without the aid of some kind of tool or extra tech to help resist its effects, but i can see using this in aspect in different situations. Like in close quarted, manifest a sword to come swinging down from above and from behind. Mid range create a series of spears and javelins that propel themselves toward the opponent.

Now this s rank varient mentions creating ocean sized pools of liquid fire. Could i say, since i can generate liquid fire from the earth itself, could i use it to turn the land surrounding the opponent and i into a sea of liquid flames using this technique? Or a wave that blankets the sky above and falls down? How large is an ocean classified in the rp, cause i love this tech so much if i can just cause a sea of Liquid Fire. I could use it like the swamp.of the underworld technique.
I'm pretty sure the spawning rules wouldn't allow that, like directly under them, but around them probably. Also this doesn't convert the land to liquid fire, it creates liquid fire from the ground.

You couldn't make it from the sky as it states from the user, a source of liquid fire or the ground.

Hazure

Elite
Kin
1,614💸
Kumi
639💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm pretty sure the spawning rules wouldn't allow that, like directly under them, but around them probably. Also this doesn't convert the land to liquid fire, it creates liquid fire from the ground.

You couldn't make it from the sky as it states from the user, a source of liquid fire or the ground.
So would it be more accurate to say that it would erupt from beneath the earth rather then converting it? It feels a little vague when it says i can use it from the earth.

Yeah that makes sense, im guessing the sourceless materialization specialty wouldnt bypass that condition.

But in essence its a very versatile technique that can set the field up for a multitude of different techniques and strategies after using it.

Sinthorus

Elite
Kin
3,644💸
Kumi
23,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So would it be more accurate to say that it would erupt from beneath the earth rather then converting it? It feels a little vague when it says i can use it from the earth.

Yeah that makes sense, im guessing the sourceless materialization specialty wouldnt bypass that condition.

But in essence its a very versatile technique that can set the field up for a multitude of different techniques and strategies after using it.
Indeed it would. Yeah, I think it's where you draw on the earth and combine it with fire chakra to create and ignite the substance to make liquid flames/greek fire. Imagine it like steel release, you don't convert the ground itself all around to steel, you draw on what's in the earth combined with fire chakra.

Most likely not.

And think the long term, not just jutsu tennis.

( Umi Katon: Hahonryuu ) - Liquid Fire Release: Destruction Torrent
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Chakra: 30
Damage: 40
Description: The user performs two hand seals and creates a large amount of Liquid Fire from their mouth, capable of lifting them into the air. The user can also ride the wave, carving and leaving a pool of aqueous flames in his path, to attack enemies or maneuver around. This technique can also be used to create a giant lake's worth of flames in an instance.

Hazure

Elite
Kin
1,614💸
Kumi
639💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Indeed it would. Yeah, I think it's where you draw on the earth and combine it with fire chakra to create and ignite the substance to make liquid flames/greek fire. Imagine it like steel release, you don't convert the ground itself all around to steel, you draw on what's in the earth combined with fire chakra.

Most likely not.

And think the long term, not just jutsu tennis.

Description: The user performs two hand seals and creates a large amount of Liquid Fire from their mouth, capable of lifting them into the air. The user can also ride the wave, carving and leaving a pool of aqueous flames in his path, to attack enemies or maneuver around. This technique can also be used to create a giant lake's worth of flames in an instance.
I have some ideas for end game / long term techs that if can work i think would be amazing

This is essentially the water destruction torrent but with liquid flame. Its a good technique to throw out as a disruption against the opponent due to the scale of it. The fact that I can basically surf on it is also an interesting idea as that basically implies i have an imperviousness to the flames damage myself, but its also a good way to create some distance as well as push the opponent back as they have to try and deal with the incoming fire as I can manoeuvre myself around the battlefield to more advantageous location.

I was gonna say that since it says i can ride the wave that i would be able to maintain a position within the centre of the resulting LF lake to utilise my techs against the opponent and keeping them away from close combat range of myself, however in that situation I would also be in a disadvantageous spot if they were to use a wide spread water technique, i could get caught in an explosive situation.

Sinthorus

Elite
Kin
3,644💸
Kumi
23,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have some ideas for end game / long term techs that if can work i think would be amazing

This is essentially the water destruction torrent but with liquid flame. Its a good technique to throw out as a disruption against the opponent due to the scale of it. The fact that I can basically surf on it is also an interesting idea as that basically implies i have an imperviousness to the flames damage myself, but its also a good way to create some distance as well as push the opponent back as they have to try and deal with the incoming fire as I can manoeuvre myself around the battlefield to more advantageous location.

I was gonna say that since it says i can ride the wave that i would be able to maintain a position within the centre of the resulting LF lake to utilise my techs against the opponent and keeping them away from close combat range of myself, however in that situation I would also be in a disadvantageous spot if they were to use a wide spread water technique, i could get caught in an explosive situation.
Yeah pretty much.

( Umi Katon: Nagareru hi no yari ) - Liquid Fire Release: Flowing Fire Spear
Type: Offensive
Description: After performing two hand seals, the user creates several tendrils of Liquid Fire in their hands. With chakra coating their hand to prevent injury, the user causes the tendrils to either drill into an opponent or use them as whips, striking foes and leaving them burned

Hazure

Elite
Kin
1,614💸
Kumi
639💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah pretty much.

( Umi Katon: Nagareru hi no yari ) - Liquid Fire Release: Flowing Fire Spear
Type: Offensive
Description: After performing two hand seals, the user creates several tendrils of Liquid Fire in their hands. With chakra coating their hand to prevent injury, the user causes the tendrils to either drill into an opponent or use them as whips, striking foes and leaving them burned
I got no notes or questions on this technique. I personally dont think it'll come up for me as it seems to be the most limited technique of what we've covered in the training. If i did use it I would probably use it in conjunction with clones to try and create a long range whip snare from multiple directions but thats about id try to use it for, maybe if the opponent is trying to escape in the air, I can fly up and whip it around their legs, do a dbz style inspired mid air spin and release them back down to the ground.

Sinthorus

Elite
Kin
3,644💸
Kumi
23,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I got no notes or questions on this technique. I personally dont think it'll come up for me as it seems to be the most limited technique of what we've covered in the training. If i did use it I would probably use it in conjunction with clones to try and create a long range whip snare from multiple directions but thats about id try to use it for, maybe if the opponent is trying to escape in the air, I can fly up and whip it around their legs, do a dbz style inspired mid air spin and release them back down to the ground.
It seems more like a technique you'd see in an anime that looks cool over a practical technique. Could be fun with taijutsu that doesn't require chakra though. They block your punch and suddenly tendrils of flame!

( Umi Katon: Goen Hayase ) - Liquid Fire Release: Great Fire Rapids
Chakra: 40
Damage: 60
Description: This technique is similar to Exploding Water Colliding Wave. The user will first perform two hand seals and release a tremendous amount of Liquid Fire that spreads over an entire landmark, scorching everything in it's path. This fire can be shaped into massive waves of flames to crush and injure enemies. If the user wishes, he can release the flames around the terrain and compress them into one pressurized ball of flames to trap targets.

Hazure

Elite
Kin
1,614💸
Kumi
639💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It seems more like a technique you'd see in an anime that looks cool over a practical technique. Could be fun with taijutsu that doesn't require chakra though. They block your punch and suddenly tendrils of flame!

Chakra: 40
Damage: 60
Description: This technique is similar to Exploding Water Colliding Wave. The user will first perform two hand seals and release a tremendous amount of Liquid Fire that spreads over an entire landmark, scorching everything in it's path. This fire can be shaped into massive waves of flames to crush and injure enemies. If the user wishes, he can release the flames around the terrain and compress them into one pressurized ball of flames to trap targets.
Thats a valid idea, I can imagine doing that with the technique.

Spread across a landmark? If I ever decide for me to become a villain, this is the jutsu i will use. Liquid Fire wildfire spreading across the land, imagining it looks insane. Also the added bonus of being able to compress the fire into a singular ball to capture targets, thats pretty neat. with the amount of flames it produces I would assume that I can capture multiple targets within one ball if i need to, maybe a small village, or bandit encampment..

Sinthorus

Elite
Kin
3,644💸
Kumi
23,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thats a valid idea, I can imagine doing that with the technique.

Spread across a landmark? If I ever decide for me to become a villain, this is the jutsu i will use. Liquid Fire wildfire spreading across the land, imagining it looks insane. Also the added bonus of being able to compress the fire into a singular ball to capture targets, thats pretty neat. with the amount of flames it produces I would assume that I can capture multiple targets within one ball if i need to, maybe a small village, or bandit encampment..
Tbf, the swamp F rank says an entire landmark soooo. But yeah, if you're in the same landmark as people, I'd assume you gotta let them know what's up when using this lmao. It's also good it's got 40 chakra, meaning fuuin needs be able to seal S rank to deal with this.

( Umi Katon: Hodan no Jutsu ) - Liquid Fire Release: Fire Bullet Technique
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Chakra: 50
Damage: 80
Description: The user inhales and molds a great amount of chakra into their chest, exhaling a very large quantity of Liquid Fire in the form of a powerful torrent towards their intended target. The stream of fire is so powerful and concentrated it can rip through most obstacles in its path. It contains enough flames to flood a landmark quickly, preventing safe movement.

Hazure

Elite
Kin
1,614💸
Kumi
639💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Tbf, the swamp F rank says an entire landmark soooo. But yeah, if you're in the same landmark as people, I'd assume you gotta let them know what's up when using this lmao. It's also good it's got 40 chakra, meaning fuuin needs be able to seal S rank to deal with this.

Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Chakra: 50
Damage: 80
Description: The user inhales and molds a great amount of chakra into their chest, exhaling a very large quantity of Liquid Fire in the form of a powerful torrent towards their intended target. The stream of fire is so powerful and concentrated it can rip through most obstacles in its path. It contains enough flames to flood a landmark quickly, preventing safe movement.
And for me it will have 50 chakra so does that also effect what level of fuuin will be needed to deal with it?

Man I think i am going to enjoy flooding landmarks with these techs haha I knew I was gonna enjoy this AE. This tech supplementary alone is balling with the preventing safe movement. and the fact i can just breathe this out is fun as well, I can enter a landmark and then just shoot this off and leave again, ensue a little chaos haha. But in terms of a fight, this seems like it could be difficult to counter properly if taken by surprise, i could literally shoot this at someone while theyre defending from taijutsu or moving away from me. plus as base 60 chakra ( thanks to fortification), that cant be sealed can it? Im sure ill learn this all when I get fuuin

Sinthorus

Elite
Kin
3,644💸
Kumi
23,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And for me it will have 50 chakra so does that also effect what level of fuuin will be needed to deal with it?

Man I think i am going to enjoy flooding landmarks with these techs haha I knew I was gonna enjoy this AE. This tech supplementary alone is balling with the preventing safe movement. and the fact i can just breathe this out is fun as well, I can enter a landmark and then just shoot this off and leave again, ensue a little chaos haha. But in terms of a fight, this seems like it could be difficult to counter properly if taken by surprise, i could literally shoot this at someone while theyre defending from taijutsu or moving away from me. plus as base 60 chakra ( thanks to fortification), that cant be sealed can it? Im sure ill learn this all when I get fuuin
Right so basic fuuin can seal based on it's rank. So A ranks seal 30 chakra, S rank 40 chakra. Advanced fuuin allows you to seal more chakra, so up to 70 chakra depending on the technique.

Hazure

Elite
Kin
1,614💸
Kumi
639💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Right so basic fuuin can seal based on it's rank. So A ranks seal 30 chakra, S rank 40 chakra. Advanced fuuin allows you to seal more chakra, so up to 70 chakra depending on the technique.
Keen to learn more about this with Fuuin training.

That was the last technique i believe, from the cannon techniques. So thanks again for taking the time to train me. you need a raise lol

Sinthorus

Elite
Kin
3,644💸
Kumi
23,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Keen to learn more about this with Fuuin training.

That was the last technique i believe, from the cannon techniques. So thanks again for taking the time to train me. you need a raise lol
All good. Just remember that all sealing and dark release work on rank vs chakra values.

A rank seals 30 chakra. With chakra fortification on fuuin. A rank fuuin will seal 40 chakra instead.

Big chakra numbers are good in some ways. But draining in others.

Reactions: Hazure