Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Illusionary Technique: Chromesthesia) - Genjutsu: Chromesthesia

Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra: 30
Damage: N/A
Description: After performing two hand seals, the user can inject their chakra into their target's mind and invoke Chromesthesia. In detail, the user of the jutsu manipulates target's sense of hearing and sight and causes the user's visual cortex to also interpret the sound in the form of colors. The colors themselves that are associated with sounds are unique to the individual but, there is a correlation between the loudness of sound and the amount of colors seen. The louder the sound, the more colors the targets sees. While in the genjutsu, if the target hears loud sounds their vision will be blocked by an array of colors. In layman's terms Chromesthesia is sound-to-color synesthesia, which means those inflicted with the disorder will see the sounds they hear in the form of various colors.

Note: Can only be used thrice per battle
Note: No Genjutsu above A Rank can be used in the user's next turn
Note: Can only be used by those taught by Kooljay.

I think this genjutsu is just absolutely beautiful, it's a shame that it restricts S rank Genjutsu though. I don't have any questions about it.

Katon: Neppa no Jutsu - Fire Style: Heatwave Technique

Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: 20 (10 per turn)
Damage: 40 (+10)
Description: In order to perform the heatwave technique the user must weave 2 handseals, gather katon chakra throughout their body, and release it directly in the form of heat. The temperatures of the heat are hot enough to cause 3rd degree burns. A dangerous aspect of the jutsu is that the heat in and of itself is barely visible to the human eye. However at short to mid ranges, a person should be able to see the air move. This creates a wavy air visual effect around the user similar to that of air on a scorching hot day or air around a fire.

The jutsu also also heats up thermal conductive materials like metal ninja tools causing them to glow red. This means the jutsu enhances kenjutsu techniques and any other technique based around metal objects that originated from within range of the user.

Note: Can only be used by those taught by Kooljay
Note: While maintaining the jutsu, the user can only perform Katon, taijutsu, and kenjutsu.
Note: The technique only be maintained for 3 turns.

The idea of heat release, rather than flame release, is what drove me into this technique. Very unique. My question is where does the 40 (+10 ) come from in the damage section?

Kooljay

Veteran
Kin
3,532💸
Kumi
7,534💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Illusionary Technique: Chromesthesia) - Genjutsu: Chromesthesia

Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra: 30
Damage: N/A
Description: After performing two hand seals, the user can inject their chakra into their target's mind and invoke Chromesthesia. In detail, the user of the jutsu manipulates target's sense of hearing and sight and causes the user's visual cortex to also interpret the sound in the form of colors. The colors themselves that are associated with sounds are unique to the individual but, there is a correlation between the loudness of sound and the amount of colors seen. The louder the sound, the more colors the targets sees. While in the genjutsu, if the target hears loud sounds their vision will be blocked by an array of colors. In layman's terms Chromesthesia is sound-to-color synesthesia, which means those inflicted with the disorder will see the sounds they hear in the form of various colors.

Note: Can only be used thrice per battle
Note: No Genjutsu above A Rank can be used in the user's next turn
Note: Can only be used by those taught by Kooljay.

I think this genjutsu is just absolutely beautiful, it's a shame that it restricts S rank Genjutsu though. I don't have any questions about it.

Katon: Neppa no Jutsu - Fire Style: Heatwave Technique

Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: 20 (10 per turn)
Damage: 40 (+10)
Description: In order to perform the heatwave technique the user must weave 2 handseals, gather katon chakra throughout their body, and release it directly in the form of heat. The temperatures of the heat are hot enough to cause 3rd degree burns. A dangerous aspect of the jutsu is that the heat in and of itself is barely visible to the human eye. However at short to mid ranges, a person should be able to see the air move. This creates a wavy air visual effect around the user similar to that of air on a scorching hot day or air around a fire.

The jutsu also also heats up thermal conductive materials like metal ninja tools causing them to glow red. This means the jutsu enhances kenjutsu techniques and any other technique based around metal objects that originated from within range of the user.

Note: Can only be used by those taught by Kooljay
Note: While maintaining the jutsu, the user can only perform Katon, taijutsu, and kenjutsu.
Note: The technique only be maintained for 3 turns.

The idea of heat release, rather than flame release, is what drove me into this technique. Very unique. My question is where does the 40 (+10 ) come from in the damage section?
The heatwave itself is 40 damage. The +10 damage comes from when it heats up thermal conductive materials like ninja tools, metal release, etc that originate from within the range of the user. For example if you had a sword or kunai in your hand, the metal would begin to heat upand glow red. Any kenjutsu or bukijutsu you use with those weapons would receive a +10 damage boost. The metal would become hotter and inflict burning damage.

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The heatwave itself is 40 damage. The +10 damage comes from when it heats up thermal conductive materials like ninja tools, metal release, etc that originate from within the range of the user. For example if you had a sword or kunai in your hand, the metal would begin to heat upand glow red. Any kenjutsu or bukijutsu you use with those weapons would receive a +10 damage boost. The metal would become hotter and inflict burning damage.
I figured it would be like that, just wanted to make sure! Thank you very much :)