Trait Points
0⚔️
Grab the jutsu u want and perform it
(Katon/Doton: Hotto tamaishi kikku) - Earth/Fire Style: Hot Boulder Kick

Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: The user stomps his foot on the ground, causing a large boulder about 3x the size of a human to pop out of the ground. The user then kicks the boulder and ignites it with Fire Style, sending a blazing boulder to the target.

As Tensa is on the grassy field, he focuses earth chakra on his legs and stomps on the ground causing a large boulder to rise up from the ground, then Tensa kicks the boulder and puts fire chakra into it sending it to that large tree.

Pain..

Elite
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You go first....
Water style: Oil clone Jutsu ( Suiton: sekiyu Bunshin )

Type: Supplementary
Range: short –mid
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description: The User creates a clone out of oil that when it disperses it splatters near by objects with flammable oil. You can only summon three of them at a time. The clone can only use techniques using oil and cannot move past mid-range from the user's position.

Well, since you've mastered water this should be very simple. Make a simple water clone out off flammable oil you do this by simply doing a water clone but adding extra water chakra to it.

Yashiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Water style: Oil clone Jutsu ( Suiton: sekiyu Bunshin )

Type: Supplementary
Range: short –mid
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description: The User creates a clone out of oil that when it disperses it splatters near by objects with flammable oil. You can only summon three of them at a time. The clone can only use techniques using oil and cannot move past mid-range from the user's position.

Well, since you've mastered water this should be very simple. Make a simple water clone out off flammable oil you do this by simply doing a water clone but adding extra water chakra to it.
I start by gathering my chakra through my body, I then mold the gathered chakra into water release chakra and proceed to release it, as its being released I form the water chakra into flammable oil and shape it into a clone of myself.

Pain..

Elite
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I start by gathering my chakra through my body, I then mold the gathered chakra into water release chakra and proceed to release it, as its being released I form the water chakra into flammable oil and shape it into a clone of myself.
*Throws a kunai at the clone, once the kunai hits it oil splatters all around the field* good.

Fire Style: Burning Land Jutsu ( Katon: Moeteimasu Sen-Yuu )

Type: Offensive
Range: Short-mid
Description: After the necessary handseals are performed, the user summons a small blanket of fire that smashes down onto the ground. Upon making contact with the ground, the blanket of fire expands, rushing across the ground and thus covering the ground within range in fire.

Note: Only twice per battle

For this one you fouces your fire chakra on a blanket which you will summon and once it makes contact with yhe earth it will make a straight line of fire around the field.

Yashiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Throws a kunai at the clone, once the kunai hits it oil splatters all around the field* good.

Fire Style: Burning Land Jutsu ( Katon: Moeteimasu Sen-Yuu )

Range: Short-mid
Description: After the necessary handseals are performed, the user summons a small blanket of fire that smashes down onto the ground. Upon making contact with the ground, the blanket of fire expands, rushing across the ground and thus covering the ground within range in fire.

Note: Only twice per battle

For this one you fouces your fire chakra on a blanket which you will summon and once it makes contact with yhe earth it will make a straight line of fire around the field.
I am to lazy to perform this technique right now, but you can trust that I will not use it incorrectly xD.

(Hebi geijutsu: Azamuku hebi no) - Snake Arts: The Deceiving Serpents
Range: Short - Mid
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Description: The user performs a single hand seal before thrusting his left arm upwards and releases a single snake from his left sleeve and in the direction of the target, this is used as a distraction, and while the user is releasing the snake into the air he also releases another one from his right sleeve which quickly slithers across the ground and coils around the targets body, before constricting and paralyzing the target.
Notes - Must have signed the snakes contract
- Can only be used 3 times per battle
- Paralysis lasts for 2 turns
- The snakes are large enough to completely coil around a full grown humans body
- Can only be taught by -Yashiro-

(Hebi geijutsu: Hebi kiba senbon) - Snake Arts: Snake Fang Needles
Hide
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description: Once Manda is summoned onto the battlefield the user manipulates him into gathering a large amount of his chakra and compressing it all into his fangs, then in a burst Manda releases the chakra all at once from his fangs in the form of thousands of fang shaped needles, the needles cover a wide range of the battlefield and can be used to attack multiple targets, also due to the natural venom which a snake carries within its fangs, the fang needles would be able to numb multiple parts of the body (All parts that come into contact with the fang needles) and paralyze the target.
- Can only be used with/by the Manda summoning
- Can only be used 2 times per battle
- Paralysis and numbing lasts for 2 turns

So its these techniques that you want right?

Pain..

Elite
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am to lazy to perform this technique right now, but you can trust that I will not use it incorrectly xD.

(Hebi geijutsu: Azamuku hebi no) - Snake Arts: The Deceiving Serpents
Range: Short - Mid
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Description: The user performs a single hand seal before thrusting his left arm upwards and releases a single snake from his left sleeve and in the direction of the target, this is used as a distraction, and while the user is releasing the snake into the air he also releases another one from his right sleeve which quickly slithers across the ground and coils around the targets body, before constricting and paralyzing the target.
- Can only be used 3 times per battle
- Paralysis lasts for 2 turns
- The snakes are large enough to completely coil around a full grown humans body

(Hebi geijutsu: Hebi kiba senbon) - Snake Arts: Snake Fang Needles
Hide
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description: Once Manda is summoned onto the battlefield the user manipulates him into gathering a large amount of his chakra and compressing it all into his fangs, then in a burst Manda releases the chakra all at once from his fangs in the form of thousands of fang shaped needles, the needles cover a wide range of the battlefield and can be used to attack multiple targets, also due to the natural venom which a snake carries within its fangs, the fang needles would be able to numb multiple parts of the body (All parts that come into contact with the fang needles) and paralyze the target.
- Can only be used with/by the Manda summoning
- Can only be used 2 times per battle
- Paralysis and numbing lasts for 2 turns

So its these techniques that you want right?
Yeah lmao :p