Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Does anyone here play LoL? Been playing for a about a month and half now, lvl 21 so far trying to reach 30 to begin ranked matches. Trying out some good builds for Malzahar and Master Yi.

Post your summoner name and/or add me if you guys want someone to play with, Summoner Name: Yairz

Never played it? then why dont you try signing up for free at,

-Note- the game does not look like this

Reactions: Tsuki

Braveknight

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you think this is good?

let me introduce you to the game of my people.[video=youtube;wvYXoyxLv64]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvYXoyxLv64[/video]

RaitonOniKairRasengan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You might want to try SMITE, I find it alot better than other mobas in terms of community/fun. Every skill/basic attack is a skill shot, there is not auto lock on targeting. Also how the gods/champs/heroes are built is more similar to a RPG like WoW for example.

Ebi..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I cant understand why people find these kind of games fun...
i cant understand why people find madara awesome... you see difference in opinions

I normally used to play Morgana (mid)... she's an OP mid champion in my opinion.
But I have pretty much stopped playing LoL ever since I joined NarutoBase xD
i use malzahar, xerath they do extremely well in mid, been trying out master yi and olaf. and oh xD

i hated it because of the bad community :(, the game felt hard to understand
its really not that hard to understand if you go through the tutorials etc, yea community is somewhat good

You might want to try SMITE, I find it alot better than other mobas in terms of community/fun. Every skill/basic attack is a skill shot, there is not auto lock on targeting. Also how the gods/champs/heroes are built is more similar to a RPG like WoW for example.
I might try it out if i have a chance later on

you think this is good?

let me introduce you to the game of my people.[video=youtube;wvYXoyxLv64]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvYXoyxLv64[/video]
yea ive seen the vid, it looks great but to tell you the truth i really dont like WoW

im really only playing LoL till this game comes out in the US

Ventalus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I mostly play with friends only. I don't know if it call 'trolling' in LoL community but I like to play etc Darius as support. Don't know why, but I like it. Maybe because of those epic harassment and as well pull.

Still I build him off-tank ^^

~Madara Uchiha~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i cant understand why people find madara awesome... you see difference in opinions

i use malzahar, xerath they do extremely well in mid, been trying out master yi and olaf. and oh xD

its really not that hard to understand if you go through the tutorials etc, yea community is somewhat good

I might try it out if i have a chance later on

yea ive seen the vid, it looks great but to tell you the truth i really dont like WoW

im really only playing LoL till this game comes out in the US

Just asking bro.

Oh and people find Madara awesome because hes a bada** ;)

Tsuki

Supreme
Kin
1,154💸
Kumi
30,042💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I've heard of SMITE, never tried it though but it sounds cool ^^
As I see it, it's like a mix between LoL and WoW o.o

Lyke

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
My Summoner name is abc9999999 (7x 9, no joke, thats really my name. First I thought i wouldn't play that game for a very long time but it made me addicted)
Rank 20

And I often play woth Fizz, Riven

Ebi..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
My Summoner name is abc9999999 (7x 9, no joke, thats really my name. First I thought i wouldn't play that game for a very long time but it made me addicted)
Rank 20

And I often play woth Fizz, Riven
i know a friend whose password is somewhat like that so many muthfrkin numbers xD