0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

基本情報|Basic Information
Name: Layla Heartfilia
Nickname: The Celestial Queen
Clan:

見える|LooksLayla was a beautiful young woman. She had soft brown eyes along with long blonde hair, which she usually wore in a bun along with a lacy baby pink band with ruffles on its edges which rests on her hair with her flicks and strands of hair framing her face. Like her daughter, Layla had a voluptuous figure. She and her daughter have similar appearances, to the point that Lucy is almost the spitting image of her mother.

人格|Personality
Layla was a kind, caring, and compassionate woman who loved her daughter and husband immensely. She treated her Celestial Summons kindly, and was the one who taught Lucy that Summons were not tools, but rather living creatures and friends, believing that they were just like everyone else and treating them like equals.

村の情報|Village Information
Village of Birth: Iwagakure
Village of Alliance:

ランクチャクラ|Rank & Chakra Info

Ninja Rank: jounin

Specialty:

Elements:
Lightning - Needs training
Earth - Needs training
Wind - Needs training

Summon Contract- Goat owner
Ninjutsu:
Basic E rank

歴史|History

Layla Heartfilia was a Celestial summoner Ninja who worked in the merchant's bounty center, "Death, and Despair" where she met and fell in love with Jude Heartfilia. The two eventually decided to become independent when Layla became pregnant with Lucy. They chose her name when they noticed that the sign of the guild had the letter K missing so instead, it was read as 'Love & Lucy'; this made an impression on them so they decided to name their child "Lucy" if their child was a girl. Who later grew up and began her journey as an Amegakure shinobi.

Layla had passed down all of her knowledge to Lucy to make sure she would survive on her own journey. It was a sad day when she left but being a strong willed woman Layla's heart never faltered.

その他|Other
Layla carries all the standard ninja tools. From paper bombs, Kunai, shuriken, scrolls, smoke and flash bombs.

写真|Pictures:

音楽|Music:

戦い|Battles

Dropping:

~Approved~

Last edited by a moderator:

Kai NB

Legendary
Kin
640💸
Kumi
6,987💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Who's that? OC?
Character from Fairy Tail that has been scarcely talked about throughout the entirety of the series, but is suddenly revealing that she is extremely significant to the plot. We still don't have much scans of her though still.

Anyways, about the bio, it's a great first start. Few Things:

1) Unfortunately for Blast Release, you're going to need to have Earth and Lightning completed.
2) Also, your Ninja Rank is supposed to be the same as what your banner under your avatar is. So it should be Jounin, not Sannin. Because you're a Jounin, you can only choose 4 elements to start training in, not all 5.
3) Goats aren't taken yet, but you still need to submit them as a Custom Summoning before you can make it your summoning. To do that though, you need to wait until your bio gets approved.
4) I would take out the "Celestial Summoner Ninja" and just put "Summoner Ninja". Celestial is still Fairy Tailish and not very Narutoish.

Shame

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Character from Fairy Tail that has been scarcely talked about throughout the entirety of the series, but is suddenly revealing that she is extremely significant to the plot. We still don't have much scans of her though still.

Anyways, about the bio, it's a great first start. Few Things:

1) Unfortunately for Blast Release, you're going to need to have Earth and Lightning completed.
2) Also, your Ninja Rank is supposed to be the same as what your banner under your avatar is. So it should be Jounin, not Sannin. Because you're a Jounin, you can only choose 4 elements to start training in, not all 5.
3) Goats aren't taken yet, but you still need to submit them as a Custom Summoning before you can make it your summoning. To do that though, you need to wait until your bio gets approved.
4) I would take out the "Celestial Summoner Ninja" and just put "Summoner Ninja". Celestial is still Fairy Tailish and not very Narutoish.
Thanks removed a few things.
I am currently the owner of the goat contract.

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Send me a pm with the approved custom contract of yours so I can add it to the contract list. I have come to realize that nobody has updated the list since Caliburn in March (prior to my edit on Christmas that is). I'll try to make some announcement about it for the general members if they've gotten contracts approved.