Kin
717💸
Kumi
5,004💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Niklaus in sig.
A giant war fan on my back, a pair of tantos on my right n left hip. A large white cloak covering a major part of my body.
Make first move

Lay

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kelvin starts by making a chidori in his hands which he then pointed forward and then blasted...

*sorry for d delay*

(Raiton: Chidori Raimei) - Lightning Style: 1000 Birds
Thunderstorm
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost:40
Damage Points:80
Descripton: The user will channel lightning chakra into his hand,
covering it with a massive chidori. The user will then point his
palm forwards, unleashing that chakra, creating a massive 120º
blast of lightning that spreads from his hand, outwards and
forward towards the enemy.

21 Savage

Legendary
Kin
717💸
Kumi
5,004💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The encounter kicked off as Niklaus saw a huge concentration of electricity taking form on the morpher's palm, having also learnt the technique, he knew what he was in for. The battle began in mid range, weaving one handseal and waiting a few seconds before Kelvin unleashed the terror, inhaling a huge amount of wind and exhaling in the same breath, a huge blast of wind would also be unleashed gathering debris while leveling its path toward Kelvin successfully countering the lightning attack. Due to Niklaus' calm, the wind blast would meet the lightning strike a few inches outside short range. In the same battle flow, Niklaus would unzip his war fan from his back channeling wind chakra into it as he creates a whirling vortex of wind around Kelvin lifting him ferociously into the air before being zapped by three lightning bolts from the sky sending him crashing down damaging him but not enough to take his life.
"My, my, my, What a shame! Are you sure Priest sent you to kill me? So Pathetic!
All my attacks would take roughly 3secs or so since my techs require 1hs and a fan
(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
Type: Attack
Range:Short-Long
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description: The user does the Ram handseal and inhales, kneading his chakra into his lungs, exhaling a huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path. Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.
(Fūton: Boufuu Gekido Kabe) – Wind Release: Gale Raging Wall
Type: Offensive
Range: Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: The user swings their Giant Fan and creates a giant vortex that swirls around and lifts the opponent into the sky. They are then zapped by three bolts of lightning before falling to the ground, giving off black smoke.

Lay

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As Kelvin saw his attack had been leveled out with a wind technique, he noticed Niklaus reaching for his fan, he immediately knew a wind technique was coming at his, so he decided to hit him with a high rank fire technique. Making one handseal, he exhales quite a large amount of fire which levels out the wind and continues as A rank at him.

While scratching his head with the "little naruto laugh", he said "Why so serious?

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic
Annihilation
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand
seal and then kneads chakra inside his body which is then
converted into fire and expelled from the mouth as a massive
wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both
vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult
to avoid. However, due to its massive width and height, the
technique is not one of the fastest seen so far.