Gèckö

Legendary
Kin
108💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
57⚔️
Laxus wins did you read that chapter where he solod raven tail?
edit- don't read unless you read up to the urrent chapter

Last edited:

Roofy128

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
from what i have seen laxus would win

also i have watched the anime up to 125 and the next lot of episodes r fillers so should i watch them and what manga chapter would i be on

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
alright please stop spamming and return to the topic at hand people U_U (hence why we have visitor messages on our profiles U_U)

Anyways if we are counting up to the current arc I would have to go with Laxus hands down, but if we are talking Pre-Timeskip then I would have to say that would mostly be a close fight and probably end in a draw

Kin
7💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(I'm using their Tenrou Island versions since that's where we saw most of Bluenote's feats... and also because I personally hate the Avatar and Alvalez arcs!)

Bluenote wins mid-high diff

While Laxus' strength and speed would be enough to stand and fight, his moves would still be very crippled by Bluenote's gravity (for instance, if he uses a roar, the torrent of lightnings would fall on the ground). The main reason Laxus would still give Bluenote a good fight is his lightning speed, even crippled by huge gravity, it should still be better than Bluenote's speed and maybe even enough to dodge his Black Hole. But for the rest, Bluenote's fists should rival Laxus' crippled electric punches, and Laxus would use a lot of magic to make his attacks land on Bluenote, so he'd run out of magic long before him.

Uchiha seeker

Legendary
Kin
2,218💸
Kumi
237💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I mean late chapter tesco laxus smacks him easy right?? They all powered up while bluenote was dead. Im pretty sure he gets out of the gravity issue with sheer power and then uppercuts him like gildarts did.

Kin
7💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I mean late chapter tesco laxus smacks him easy right?? They all powered up while bluenote was dead. Im pretty sure he gets out of the gravity issue with sheer power and then uppercuts him like gildarts did.
Yeah, late arcs characters can beat Bluenote easily. I think it's unfair to use them since Avatar Natsu 1-shotted Bluenote, that's why I used Tenrou characters.