laxus and mystogan vs master hades

sjcoolz

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was just thinking for anyone one who knows fairytail, I was thinking of a fight where during the fight with fairytail and grimoire heart when laxus was fighting hades what if him and mystogan fought hades together would they have beaten hades what do you think? who would win laxus and mystogan or master hades?

sjcoolz

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think they got a good chancce at winning cause mystogan can counter all of hades dark magic also laxus in dragon slayer mode can take him out quickly.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
are you crazy mystogan was on the same level as laxus, took out a whole guild on his own even acknowledged by other guilds and fellow s class members as their top wizard along side laxus. even laxus said mystogan would never be as weak as jellal.
as weak as jellal? no way man, jellal was one of the Ten Wizard Saints, and hell, he posses the heavenly dody magic, i'm pretty sure he's stronger that mystogan, and i'm not saying that mystogan is weak, i just think that he and laxus wouldn't beat Hades, you're obviously underestimating Hades tho

LilyRose

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I actually don't know about that, Hades was a pretty hard guy to beat, and that was with Natsu, Laxus, Gray, Wendy, Erza and Lucy. So two S-Class and one is a dragon slayer, two first gen dragon slayers, a celestial spirit mage, and an ice wizard. I don't know if replacing five of them with just one S-Class would actually do it. Plus during that battle, Laxus didn't use Dragon Force, even though he should have, and by this point, Mystogan is stuck in Edolas and can't use magic. Mystogan wasn't even born with magic to begin with. But back on strictly skill set, what would Mystogan do? Put Hades to sleep? Use his five layer magic circle? I mean Laxus couldn't solo Hades, plus neither he or Mystogan are really suited for team battles (personality wise and all). Even during the fight, Laxus wasn't exactly doing combo attacks with Natsu or Wendy. Mystogan seems to prefer using a single spell to take out an enemy, whereas Laxus likes to charge in with lightning attacks. Laxus is more suited for fighting with Natsu as a partner than Mystogan.

In tag team battles, its all about magical compatibility and personality compatibility. Dragon SLayers are easy because they use elemental magic for the most part, combined with high level martial arts. People like Mystogan and Fried use more of an incantation or book of spells type magic. Point is, its best to team people up based on how well their powers and fighting styles match, which is why I think that Laxus and Mystogan would have some serious communication issues.

Good Pair Ups: Gray and Juvia (managed unison raid), Natsu and Gray (despite the elemental problems they actually work well somehow), Wendy and...well anyone with elemental magic since she can do both offense, defense and support (plus she isn't picky about who she pairs with), Lucy and Juvia (managed unison raid), Eve and Ren (blizzard time...), Gajeel and Natsu (if they can stop fighting long enough to get along), Erza and whoever suits the armor she decides to wear

Ill Suited for Pairing: Laxus (doesn't like most people, oh and he is arrogant for the most part), Cobra (has a flying snake), Midnight (does not play well with others), Mystogan (loner), Makarov (how do you pair up with a guy who changes size like that? exception: half the guild attacking Acnologia)

A e r o

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Didn't lexus lose to hades? Didn't lexus beat mystogan? I can see current lexus and jellial beating hades but not old lexus and mystogan.

Edit: Didn't hades only lose since the cats turned off his heart generator?

Last edited:
Reactions: skydragonslayer

Neloangelo13

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Master Hades had a secret weapon, and that was the heart inside the ship. His great power and longetivity were a result of this. Ofc he was crazy strong cause he was the 2nd Fairy Tail master, but i believe that this heart was his way of "cheating".
Back on the topic. If Laxus and Mystogan were serious about it i believe they could have win over Hades for the sole reason of using their feelings and turning that into power. Keep in mind that Laxus didnt actually lose but he recklessly charged cause he was angered that someone hurt his grandpa. And after that he gave Natsu all of his magic power cause it wouldnt matter if someone outside of the guild paid back Hades for the damage he did to Fairy Tail cause Laxus at that point was an outsider. So in my opinion he charged in, threw some punches and kicks and then left the rest on Natsu and the rest of Fairy Tail as it was their duty to defend the guild.

Kin
7💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't remember much what Mystogan can do, but I know he was about the same level as Laxus, so that means a lot. This is mostly difficult because we never saw the full extent of Hades' abilities (he only opened his Devil's Eye for 2 minutes, in which he was mostly monologuing, then his heart got destroyed before he started attacking). Also Hades was toying a lot with Fairy Tail if you compare their fight with Makarov's: If Hades is strong enough to throw a TITAN Makarov and powerful enough to blow up 1/5 of Tenrou Island with an Amaterasu 100 (wich wasn't even boosted by his Devil's Eye), he probably could've 1-shotted Laxus, he just didn't want to accidentally destroy his whole ship.

It depends on the situation, but if Hades throws everything he has (his titanic physical strength, Amaterasu 100, Katsu, Devil's Eye, Nemesis, etc), he should win mid-diff, even if Laxus uses Dragonforce. However if they're on Hades' ship (where he must be more careful), the fight would probably be close and last until the exceeds destroy Hades' heart. And if there was NO-exceeds, just the 3 fighters, then it'd last until Laxus and Mystogan run out of magic since Hades has a near-infinite supply with his heart and Devil's Eye.

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto