[KG] Lava: Version 3

Rinnebel

Kin
557💸
Kumi
2,451💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright, what do you know about quicklime in the RP sense? What is it made up of? What is it strong to? What is it weak to?
I’m not sure! All I know is it apparently a corrosive substance Kurotsuchi can use and it appears to be liquid but quickly solidifies when cools or comes into contact with something. Kind of like a super quick-acting cement. I could be wrong tho.

Sinthorus

Elite
Kin
3,644💸
Kumi
23,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I’m not sure! All I know is it apparently a corrosive substance Kurotsuchi can use and it appears to be liquid but quickly solidifies when cools or comes into contact with something. Kind of like a super quick-acting cement. I could be wrong tho.
There is a thread where you can find every element, their strengths and weaknesses. That can be found here: ±± Elements & Weaknesses - Correct Usage and Guidelines ±± | Anime Forum (animebase.me)

Notes: Lava has three methods of use being molten earth, quicklime and rubber. Sharing the same strengths and weaknesses across all variants

Strengths: Earth | Fire
Weaknesses: Lightning | Black Lightning | Dark(Release) | Storm

Lava Release (溶遁; 熔遁, Yōton, English TV: "Corrosion Style" or "Lava Style") is an Advanced Element made up of techniques that mix Earth Release and Fire Release to create volcanic materials such as lava or rubber in different properties and usages

Any questions so far?

Reactions: Rinnebel

Sinthorus

Elite
Kin
3,644💸
Kumi
23,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, thanks for the references and explaining. I understand.
I'm going to post the techniques, one or two at a time. I need you to give me a quick run down how they work and ask any questions you may have.

(Yōton: Sekkaigyō no Jutsu) - Lava Release: Quicklime Congealing Technique
Type:
Supplementary/Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: After Performing the snake seal the user spits either a single large quantity or multiple smaller ones of an adhesive quicklime from their mouth in the form of a substantial projectile, which is capable of inflicting damage to an opponent on impact. This ability can also be manipulated in order to restrict the intended target's movements, as after the initial blast the remnants of the substance can act in a similar manner to quick-drying cement. However, the technique requires the subsequent addition of water to set off the necessary reaction to make the substance harden. This can be easily achieved through the subsequent use of a water release technique, which can also serve to increase the area covered by the substance, thus further increasing the potential range of the technique. After the target's feet gets stuck, the material can then be manipulated to encapsulate their body.

Note: Can only be used by Kurotsuchi and custom Yōton bios that originate from the Land of Earth.

Reactions: Rinnebel

Rinnebel

Kin
557💸
Kumi
2,451💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh! This technique mentions the cement stuff I was talking about! I was right lol but yeah it appears your characters needs to make a deal and either you can blow out a large quantity/pool of quicklime or several smaller projectiles that act as a sticky adhesive. This causes damage upon what I believe to be blunt impact but the best part is that when you use a water technique after this that it can cement the material! As well as when an opponent gets their feet stuck by this substance, your character can manipulate this to eventually incase their body or I assume at least up to a point you may choose.

Sinthorus

Elite
Kin
3,644💸
Kumi
23,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh! This technique mentions the cement stuff I was talking about! I was right lol but yeah it appears your characters needs to make a deal and either you can blow out a large quantity/pool of quicklime or several smaller projectiles that act as a sticky adhesive. This causes damage upon what I believe to be blunt impact but the best part is that when you use a water technique after this that it can cement the material! As well as when an opponent gets their feet stuck by this substance, your character can manipulate this to eventually incase their body or I assume at least up to a point you may choose.
Yes it will deal physical impact on contact.

Do you have any questions?

If not, this is the only cannon technique and your training is complete.