Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
42💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[video=youtube_share;PrWxrtBq15w]https://youtu.be/PrWxrtBq15w[/video]

Do you think she deserves a second chance after shamelessly insulting Asians, Blacks, overweight and skinny people?

Yeah right

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don’t know who this is.

Edit: I looked her up. Her old tweets are what she is without the fans and sponsors. She is a racist. Just now, she has to hide it. And she feels bad.

Screw this chick.

You can’t apologize after stuff like this. It was honest in the first place right? It was her opinion right? Well, be like Onii chan and Fountain and stick with it.

Last edited:

Cornson

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yes, i don't care what people say on twitter or facebook in the past, you shuden't lose your job over it.

there was just recently a nasscar driver that lost a sponsorship because his dad said something bad about diabetes over 30 years ago in a radio interview... the driver in question wasn't even born at that point... yet he lost 1 of his sponsorship over something someone else did over 30 years ago...

~WastelandSociety~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I’m not sure what caused her to say those things in the past. Perhaps it was hate or she thought it was funny to say those things. I’ve known people who had stated such remarks about Asians,Blacks,Whites,etc when they were younger but no longer say such things as adults.

Which I’m sure some of the people who are outraged about Laura Lee past tweets had said something “offensive” one way or another in the past as well. So I say give a second chance if she truly changed her ways.Though she could be holding the same views but just apologizing to save her reputation.

Also I’ve seen some guy named Jeffree who had said something racist and apologized for it. Yet now he’s gaining subscribers while Laura is losing them. So I’m not sure what’s going on.

Imp

Regular
Kin
1,692💸
Kumi
35,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
[Sub]Don't know who she is but ****, that is literally is the cringiest video I've seen in a long time. The apology and pretend cry is about as fake as *enter a veritable metaphor here*. Let's be grateful she's a racist involved in makeup and not some hollywood actor.[/Sub]​