SatanicGod

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So this recent episode is, as we all know, filler. This filler has created so many plot holes that it is quite funny (despite the episode bringing me to tears because of the way Karin has been treated throughout her life). However, I am here to discuss one plothole in particular that seems to annoy me. They ****ed up the timeline even more now, in regards to the Kaguya Clan.

According to the manga, the Kaguya Clan was wiped out while Kimimaro himself was just a little lad, I cannot find the exact scan, but here is another that would hint at it if you look at the dialogue and the pictures that go along with it:
You must be registered for see images
Alright so now that we have a general idea as to when the Kaguya Clan got wiped out, and the knowledge that Kimimaro had been with Orochimaru only AFTER the Kaguya Clan's extinction, let's move on to the next point.

Karin is around the same age as Sasuke, Naruto, and the like, yet when she was around their age at the beginning of the series, she is sent to provide medical support for wounded Grass Shinobi from an attack by whom? The Kaguya Clan
Yes, that's right apparently the Kaguya clan has come back from the grave, even though it's been stated in canon that they have been wiped out some time before already.

How is this possible? Here is one way, Orochimaru planned it! Yes, Orochimaru planned for the Grass to be attacked by the "Kaguya Clan" when in actuality, he took the DNA of Kimimaro, and created false look alikes of the clan, in order to weaken the village and make it easier for him to persuade Karin into coming with him...

Pukkake Pokayo

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=19737530" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-19737530">万物流転 said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> It's not a plothole.<br /> <br /> Kimimaro was 15 in Part 1 and Karin was 14; both were young children in the manga and recent filler. </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>Damn. He looked like shit for 15... I honestly thought he was a grown ass man all this time...<br /> <br /> OT: May actually watch this ep. Sounds so feel-sey.</div>

NineSNS

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If SP can contradict the manga in canon animation, I would think that filler episodes are open to whatever happens to add up to 23 minutes.

Yata Mirror

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So this recent episode is, as we all know, filler. This filler has created so many plot holes that it is quite funny (despite the episode bringing me to tears because of the way Karin has been treated throughout her life). However, I am here to discuss one plothole in particular that seems to annoy me. They ****ed up the timeline even more now, in regards to the Kaguya Clan.

According to the manga, the Kaguya Clan was wiped out while Kimimaro himself was just a little lad, I cannot find the exact scan, but here is another that would hint at it if you look at the dialogue and the pictures that go along with it:
You must be registered for see images
Alright so now that we have a general idea as to when the Kaguya Clan got wiped out, and the knowledge that Kimimaro had been with Orochimaru only AFTER the Kaguya Clan's extinction, let's move on to the next point.

Karin is around the same age as Sasuke, Naruto, and the like, yet when she was around their age at the beginning of the series, she is sent to provide medical support for wounded Grass Shinobi from an attack by whom? The Kaguya Clan
Yes, that's right apparently the Kaguya clan has come back from the grave, even though it's been stated in canon that they have been wiped out some time before already.

How is this possible? Here is one way, Orochimaru planned it! Yes, Orochimaru planned for the Grass to be attacked by the "Kaguya Clan" when in actuality, he took the DNA of Kimimaro, and created false look alikes of the clan, in order to weaken the village and make it easier for him to persuade Karin into coming with him...
the stuff that happen when you watch Naruto Fillerppuden