Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
These are my latest works. I also managed to earn a stipend for the small ones for the first time.
Used materials: technical pen and drawing ink .
You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Lan Fan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Omg, amazing you should try drawing dark fantasy characters or something evil like it would be perfect for your style.
I actually do draw dark- like stuff, but most of the time I have to make birthday/christmas, etc. cards or presents so I rarely have a chance for running my ideas.

GreyWizard93

Veteran
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This work is waaay to similar to this artist I know.. dam whatshiis name. If I remember ill pm you dude.

the style is neat, its small and complex, yet.. it all adds up to one smooth design.

you should adapt from natural forms though dude. Like, do exactly what you are doing but with other items such as music or other interests.

Lan Fan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Thanks all .
This work is waaay to similar to this artist I know.. dam whatshiis name. If I remember ill pm you dude.

the style is neat, its small and complex, yet.. it all adds up to one smooth design.

you should adapt from natural forms though dude. Like, do exactly what you are doing but with other items such as music or other interests.
I am not sure If I get your point, but yes, there are some artists that draw like that, although the professional ones use dry needle (e.g. Gustave Doré, Franklin Booth). I am actually not into music, or other kind of art as a whole.