davidou

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let's be real here, how is Naruto able to compete with Sasuke after he had obtained the power of all the Tailed Beasts?

He gathered natural energy which was clearly stated in the show previously had to be balanced with your own chakra, however Naruto made it sound like you could just gather huge amounts with no reference to balancing it and even then. How is a natural energy powered Kurama able to fight its other half, aswell as the other beasts with Susanoo combined?

It doesn't make sense to me.

I can only think Naruto had to survive that fight because he's the main character and nothing more.
1/Wind>>>>Lighting

2/ninshuu>>>>ninjutsu

3/love and coop>>>>>loneliness and power

Yubel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think you're forgetting that nature energy doesn't just make you stronger, it exponentially increases your strength depending on how much you're able to gather. When naruto first became a sage he went from not remotely being able to budge a stone statue to being able to lift it like it weight nothing. By this point his Chaka reserves have already increased because of his resonance with Kurama, and Kurama was the one who gathered the natural energy, not naruto. You saw the increase in strength when it was just Naruto gathering the natural energy, but now it's Naruto AND Kurama. Add on the fact that it's Six Paths natural energy and fuuton vs raiton and it's not so unbelievable that naruto could match an 8 tailed beast susanoo enhanced sasuke
Naruto and Sasuke were supposed to be equals when they received power from Hagoromo. Then Sasuke took power from the Bijuu which was more than Naruto had who was already equaling him with just Susanoo, so even with Natural energy. It's a huge stretch for Naruto to be able to fight Sasuke with his Tailed Beast Susanoo.

Hafiz Dembos

Regular
Kin
20💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Boy that's plot. Sasuke is the 4-5 smartest ninja in the entire series.

1. Itachi
2. Orochimaru
3. Madara
4. Kabuto
5. Sasuke
6. Minato

(No Tobirama is not smarter than Sasuke nor Minato just because he created a lot of jutsu. Which were incomplete) But he's top 10

Every battle he plans and yet always vs Naruto he doesn't? I know when vs Naruto we as an audience ain't suppose to root for Sasuke which means we aren't suppose to hear his inner thoughts but in the last battle we were (which is why I knew he wouldn't die or nothing). "I need the bijuu's" is an example.

Only time Sasuke is arrogant in battle was vs Kages/Danzo. Verses Naruto I'm calling bs. Even if I agree it's still bs plot because it only happened once and then it's not suppose to be considered ironic it just so happens in the end? Lol, nah Kishi.
You cannot really say that, most times being smart is a function of experience which comes with age, you have old generation smart ninjas like hashirama, madara, oonoki, danzo, etc. You also have Kakashi, shikamaru, shikaku and a load of them that would rival your list your list. So Sakuke being top five is not really a 'thing' per se.

And yes the fight did not make much sense either. The perfect ending for Naruto would have been Madara winning. Good guys don't always win but I guess we have another happy-ending fairy tale story to tell our grand children.

Michael

Legendary
Kin
104💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1 tailed beast vs its other half and 8 more + Perfect Susanoo isn't enough to dominate?
Seems you're finally understanding Naruto is superior. Now Naruto possess full Kurama with hashiroid arm and can still gather vast amounts of natural energy or even use Rikudou Senjutsu. Meanwhile sasuke lost his arm along with bijuu upgrade. :sigar:

Deadmed

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let's be real here, how is Naruto able to compete with Sasuke after he had obtained the power of all the Tailed Beasts?

He gathered natural energy which was clearly stated in the show previously had to be balanced with your own chakra, however Naruto made it sound like you could just gather huge amounts with no reference to balancing it and even then. How is a natural energy powered Kurama able to fight its other half, aswell as the other beasts with Susanoo combined?

I can only think Naruto had to survive that fight because he's the main character and nothing more.
6 path mode removes the restrictions he previously had, he collected natural energy from the entire earth, it's not a stretch to think he could match Sasuke's attack.

Amazeballs

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

The amount of Natural Energy one can hold is equivalent to how much Chakra one possesses. He balanced it using his RSM chakra reserves (i.e, Kurama-level reserves). In RSM, there's almost no limit to how much Natural Energy he can balance.

Jᴀʏ

Underdog
Legendary
Kin
1,115💸
Kumi
881💴
Trait Points
52⚔️
I think they made it seem like Sasuke was beating the shit out of Naruto while in the Manga it was much more even. I mean shit, Naruto was busting his shit in the Manga.