Paramour

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Please don't go full idiotic and think this forum will stay forever. Because it won't. Many already know about the following information I'm about to tell, but also some don't. So here I am.

The link above is the official (forum) url look up for any kind of websites.
Now please click on the link and check out the part that says;

narutobase.net Whois Time Line

for the first time taken on 2007-09-13. Finally, after 5 year 75 days you have done updated on 2012-11-25. You have purchased your domain until 2014-09-13 and the ending time is up to 263 days.
This was written/updated on November 25th of 2012.

Our Narutobase domain will continue till September 9th 2014.

That is of how long Versuvio has purchased.
So yes, our forum is getting slow and bored. But it alright, eh?
Remember Kishi's interview in 2012? About ending manga series around mid 2014, well you can see that our admin had enough and choose to have this forum at a certain date (check above)

Thank you, for reading and let's enjoy the forum for now. ^^"

I wish (in advance) a Happy New Year! :bye:

Last edited:
Reactions: Dreckerplayer

silmarill

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Happy NewYear Y

ot: I think I saw an admin say once it will be a surprise what will happen after Naruto on here

So close it down would seem like a troll move to me

Kαmi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Even the mods and admins don't know the exact day the manga will end in 2014, what if it ends pass that day, will they just not continue? I find that a little unlikely. And besides, if I believe correctly, can't the admins just extend their domain/lease if they feel the need to?

Paramour

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Even the mods and admins don't know the exact day the manga will end in 2014, what if it ends pass that day, will they just not continue? I find that a little unlikely. And besides, if I believe correctly, can't the admins just extend their domain/lease if they feel the need to?

It's not about the Mods, it about the one owning it.

He purchased it till september 2014.
It's up to him whether he changes it or not. The link I posted it a lookup url of any forum/websites.

Paramour

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is sad to know honestly..
I'd be sad though , I've spent way too much hours in this site .

NB is a shitty forum , but it's addicting as hell :T_T:
It might be sad, but think about it.
Every week waking up early to update the manga, and this for 5 YEARS.

And for who? You guys. ;D

I wouldn't hold it, so .. be thankful. And who knows.

Kαmi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's not about the Mods, it about the one owning it.

He purchased it till september 2014.
It's up to him whether he changes it or not. The link I posted it a lookup url of any forum/websites.
It was just an example :yeah:

Yeah I looked at the link, it's info you could find for just about any site. But of course we can't expect it to show the thoughts of the owner of the site so it's not a definite last day. If the owner wishes to renew the lease on the site (Which I think the person will IMO) than this "deadline" would be extended. It's a possibility of a last day but IMO, a very small one due to the unknowing fact of the manga and anime's last showings.

Don't worry I'll buy the site.
And then Sasukebase will finally be a reality. Just as planned..

An admin and mod have entered this thread *awaits confirmation of the OP* .-.

Last edited:
Reactions: Roby

Paramour

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was just an example :yeah:

Yeah I looked at the link, it's info you could find for just about any site. But of course we can't expect it to show the thoughts of the owner of the site so it's not a definite last day. If the owner wishes to renew the lease on the site (Which I think the person will IMO) than this "deadline" would be extended. It's a possibility of a last day but IMO, a very small one due to the unknowing fact of the manga and anime's last showings.
I doubt he will, he has been doing this for over 5 years, give it a break man. xD

Maybe he will hire new admins/mods after the manga ends. :p

--

Out.

Status
Not open for further replies.